Charlotte

Kundalini Yoga

18 posts in this topic

Next week I'm going to a Kundalini Workshop. Never practiced Kundalini Yoga or attended a workshop. 

Any words of advice? 

Kinda excited/nervous. 

❣️

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

Don't fart!

?

7 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Any words of advice? 

Kundalini Yoga, it is the most potent and it is the most dangerous. It is yoga for ascetics , it is not for those who live in family situations.

17 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Kundalini Yoga, it is the most potent and it is the most dangerous. It is yoga for ascetics , it is not for those who live in family situations.

I'm really interested what are these dangers related with yoga? You go crazy or fuck up your energy so bad that there's no coming back? There's no where manual which tells dynamics about these energies. I've become a little paranoid with practising yoga.:S

18 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Whilst I do appreciate your words of caution I approach any type of Spiritual practice with the up most respect and follow any guidance/advice/tips/instructions. 

@Sev Don't be paranoid just approach with caution and respect the teachings. 

1 hour ago, Sev said:

I'm really interested what are these dangers related with yoga? 

@Charlotte It's not really dangerous; it just requires more discipline than most people can handle. By Kundalini Yoga workshop, are you talking about physical exercise? Is your goal to attain enlightenment through kundalini yoga? 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

@Deep My goal of attending this workshop is to A) Bring a sense of familiarity to the yoga B) interact and communicate with like minded people and gain knowledge/insights C) attain a deeper state of consciousness and understanding of non duality/Kundalini energy D) Eventually hopefully attain enlightenment, not for happiness reasons or egoic reasons but simply for truths sake. 

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Deep My goal of attending this workshop is to A) Bring a sense of familiarity to the yoga B) interact and communicate with like minded people and gain knowledge/insights C) attain a deeper state of consciousness and understanding of non duality/Kundalini energy D) Eventually hopefully attain enlightenment, not for happiness reasons or egoic reasons but simply for truths sake. 

Great! 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

If you wish to join the yoga campus or wish to get the more information about the kundalini yoga, so please visit in Rishikesh. Beacause Rishikesh is the best place for yoga meditation.

Edited by harsh1

@Prabhaker If its not the most potent and most dangerous, personally, i see it as a waste of time and effort :) Through the greatest challenge, the greatest darkness, Arises the Ultimate Light. Fear is pointless when Love is Eternal.

I say either go full on or not at all if you want pure freedom :)

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, pluto said:

i see it as a waste of time and effort :)

What makes you say this Pluto? 

2 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

What makes you say this Pluto? 

That's just my path of sight i guess, go hard or go home. I guess you could say its a spiritual ego but from experience i know that the more challenging the path the greater the rebound effect. Through my darkest times i grew the most.

B R E A T H E

Our natural state is intense passion and excitement, we are committed to our spiritual practice, just as we are committed to life, and committed to people. We live life to the absolute fullest :)

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@pluto That's absolutely fair enough. Have you tried Kundalini yoga for 3/4 consistent hours?

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

@pluto That's absolutely fair enough. Have you tried Kundalini yoga for 3/4 consistent hours?

Not specifically, i like to absorb best parts of different teachings/masters and create my own way.

B R E A T H E