Cesar Alba

How can I know where to start?

9 posts in this topic

How can I know where to begin with? It seems like a road too far away, just thinking about all the areas I have to work in me, it’s hard to know where to start!

Ask yourself what's bothering you the most, right in this moment. Or, you could also just start by cleaning your room.

@Cesar Alba Start with just reading, taking notes, and thinking about what is possible -- get your bearings.

Order 20 good books and read them a bit each night over the next year.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Psyche_92 it’s funny you say that, cleaning anything makes me feel incredible afterwards. It literally feels like I’m sorting my life out, even though all I’ve done is hoover and dust xD

16 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

@Psyche_92 it’s funny you say that, cleaning anything makes me feel incredible afterwards. It literally feels like I’m sorting my life out, even though all I’ve done is hoover and dust xD

:D

Edited by Psyche_92

12 hours ago, Cesar Alba said:

How can I know where to begin with? It seems like a road too far away, just thinking about all the areas I have to work in me, it’s hard to know where to start!

It feels like a long way when you have rush reaching the end that you imagined for yourself as a goal. Those small hills give so much great results and also boosts to the next one. 

Clean up your dirty mind ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.