sarapr

what is your feeling of love like?

63 posts in this topic

Just now, sarapr said:

In practice.

It's so easy to just conceptualize the perfect way but not so easy to do

If you can imagine it, you can create it ;)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

If you can imagine it, you can create it ;)

Yeah B|. Takes time though

7 minutes ago, sarapr said:

Yeah B|. Takes time though

Well, you talk to me without being passive-agressive now.

It only took 1 or 2 month.

Think about it ...

9_9

@sarapr It's been an eternity B|

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

How was I passive aggressive ?

And how did you calculate the the time ? You mean we've benn talking to each other for 1or 2 months! Time passes fast

5 minutes ago, sarapr said:

How was I passive aggressive ?

And how did you calculate the the time ? You mean we've benn talking to each other for 1or 2 months! Time passes fast

Oh I remember , I might have been .

You have a way of noticing every subtle change or maybe it's not subtle at all but the emoji thing was truly subtle . you're good at this.:ph34r:

@sarapr'

I'll the explain the full circle I've come to on the topic of love because I think this might clear things up for people.

Most of us have all been taught growing up is that co-dependency and neediness is love. Phrases like "they complete me" or "they're my savior" are usually tell-tale rationalizations for the fact that you and this person are addicted to each other in an unhealthy and destructive way.

Not our fault. That's just default social conditioning.

I was in that paradigm until about age 19. That's when my long term girlfriend, who I thought was the "love of my life", broke up with me.

I was so crushed that it actually shocked me out of that paradigm. I started saying things like "love doesn't exist" and become extremely bitter towards relationships in general.

Fast forward a couple of years. I'm starting to get into this weird thing called "enlightenment" and having profound experiences of what could only be called unconditional love.

These experiences have been so beautiful that they've literally brought me to my knees crying. They will change your life forever if you have one.

The best way I can describe it is that you just have a deep desire for the well-being of everyone. You realize that any small, petty personal concerns like your reputation or how you compare to others is just bullshit.

All that matters is you just want to love everyone. Everything else is a front.

So it's not a personal kind of love. There's no playing favorites.

BUT that doesn't mean I still don't have preferences. This is the part I think people have a hard time grasping because it seems paradoxical from their paradigm.

I can love someone and not want to spend time with them. I can love someone and set boundaries. I can love someone and not like them.

It really just depends.

If I had to translate what this kind of love feels like into a song, it'd be this:

Feel, don't think ;)

Who needs romantic love when hatred, power, and pride are your greatest allies for your life? When you get to the core of it, you can't trust other people. In the end, they all let you down, including your loved ones. However, you can ALWAYS trust your own pride and rage to fuel your motivation to gain the power you need to dominate in this world. 

When we are in love we think about that person only. We make him our everything.

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Who needs romantic love when hatred, power, and pride are your greatest allies for your life? When you get to the core of it, you can't trust other people. In the end, they all let you down, including your loved ones. However, you can ALWAYS trust your own pride and rage to fuel your motivation to gain the power you need to dominate in this world. 

I hope (for your sake), that you are joking.

God is love

And God in them

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

This really doesn't sound healthy, please tell me your being sarcastic?

22 hours ago, Charlotte said:

This really doesn't sound healthy, please tell me your being sarcastic?

I am mostly serious. Love can be an extremely powerful motivator, but not everyone is lucky enough to have true love, much less romantic love. Also, most people cannot handle falling in love with someone. Becoming too attached to someone can be used against you.

However, pride, rage, power are all much more within your control. Don’t get this wrong though, humility, a moderate amount of respect for certain people, a fair amount of fear for particular things in this world, willpower, and intellect are just as equally important with regard to succeeding at anything in the world (including getting along with others). However, ego, instilling anger, lust, dreams, and ambition for dominance are the most reliable motivational factors. Love will not always be there for you. Yet, pride, rage, lust, dreams, are always traits that are within your control. You may abandoned them for a while, but they will always be there for you.

Edited by Hardkill

On 05/03/2018 at 2:46 PM, sarapr said:

what is your feeling of love like?

deep peace of heart

unborn Truth

@Hardkill i noticed from your journal you've experienced a lot of negativity in your life? Am I write in assuming you've experienced mostly ONLY negativity so this is all you may know?

50 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Hardkill i noticed from your journal you've experienced a lot of negativity in your life? Am I write in assuming you've experienced mostly ONLY negativity so this is all you may know?

Well, no I wouldn't say that. Fortunately, I've always had a loving family and a dog I love very much. Though, I have depression and a lot of people have let me down in life. I've never really felt like I could truly fit in with anyone in my life. I am 30 years old and having never had a serious girlfriend. Also, I am getting sick and tired of having a helicopter mom. I can't do much when she is constantly in my way and calling me or checking up on me almost every god damn hour.

Edited by Hardkill

30 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, no I wouldn't say that. Fortunately, I've always had a loving family and a dog I love very much. Though, I have depression and a lot of people have let me down in life. I've never really felt like I could truly fit in with anyone in my life. I am 30 years old and having never had a serious girlfriend. Also, I am getting sick and tired of having a helicopter mom. I can't do much when she is constantly in my way and calling me or checking up on me almost every god damn hour.

I've grew up in a very loving supporting family but I have still gone through years of gruelling depression and hurt, this what I meant by "all you may know".

Do you still live with mum?

How's your lifestyle in general? Stable job/income?

Pursuing life purpose?

5 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I've grew up in a very loving supporting family but I have still gone through years of gruelling depression and hurt, this what I meant by "all you may know".

Do you still live with mum?

How's your lifestyle in general? Stable job/income?

Pursuing life purpose?

Yes, I still live with her. 

I work for my dad part time at home. 

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to pay for Leo's LP course. I am still stuck trying to figure out what my purpose is in life. I have ideas, but they are so far just pipe-dreams.

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Yes, I still live with her. 

I work for my dad part time at home. 

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to pay for Leo's LP course. I am still stuck trying to figure out what my purpose is in life. I have ideas, but they are so far just pipe-dreams.

Do you think you would be able to gain some distance from your mum's watchful eye if you looked into moving into your own place?

I saw Nahm asking this question and I liked it so I'll ask you...

If you had a million dollars, what would you do in your spare time?

11 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Do you think you would be able to gain some distance from your mum's watchful eye if you looked into moving into your own place?

I saw Nahm asking this question and I liked it so I'll ask you...

If you had a million dollars, what would you do in your spare time?

I can't move into my own place. I have no money of my own. Even though, she still would call me about every hour of the day to check up on me. 

If I had a million dollars then I would move out and buy myself a nice home or apartment for myself. Then I would pay for the life purpose course to figure what I want to do that it very feasible for me. I would also pay for expensive 1 one 1 coaching sessions that will help me get a lot better with my social, dating, and sex life. I also would buy some lube, condoms, and fleshlights to practice getting good at sex and experimenting more of my sexuality. I also would buy a lot of good quality food to help me bulk up my bodyweight at a healthy rate. I'd give some of the money to charity. I'd buy very fashionable clothing and pay for a really stylish haircut. Plus, I'd pay for special personal training to take my overall fitness to the next level. Additionally, I would by martial arts posts and equipment that would really help me with my training as a martial artist. I may even pay someone to personally assist me in my sparring skills. I would also by an adorable dog and cat from a shelter. Man, there's so much I think I could do with a million dollars.