Shin

It's happening

61 posts in this topic

The easy part is to get the whole globe to known about no self. 

The hard part is to move it out from the realm of ideas/beliefs to experience. 

Thank god for mushrooms. 

Thank mushrooms for god. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Shin awesome post. Amen bro.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Shin awesome post. Amen 

So gonna move to London :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin are you going to kill your self?

im going to kill my self

is any of you going to kill your selves?

I did mushrooms when I was 15, still to this day it was the one experience I will never forget. I reached some mad level of consciousness 

2 hours ago, Shin said:

yea, that's a good one.. Someone just posted it here a few days before..

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

16 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

yea, that's a good one.. Someone just posted it here a few days before..

My bad, didn't see it :(

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Shin allow the sadness to creep in

@Shanmugam just took 2600 years for science to catch up to siddharta :D

When it comes to spirituality, Science does nothing but separating facts from beliefs..

Compare this with water and distilled water. Water is already there and you can always drink it... But you cannot really guarantee if the water is 100% pure... There are always tend to be impurities... Scientific method just distills the existing water and makes sure that it is 100% pure and devoid of any beliefs or myths.. That distilled water is scientific knowledge...

'Science' is not a human being.. It doesn't have a mind or consciousness. But Siddhartha was a human being.

('spirituality' is not a human being either..  It doesn't have a mind or consciousness. It is just the name of a topic...)

Edited by Shanmugam

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam Are you saying that what these scientists are doing is useless and uneccessary and that It can't work ?

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

@Shanmugam Are you saying that what these scientists are doing is useless and uneccessary and that It can't work ?

I never said that :o

May be, I will clarify the first sentence a little bit:

When it comes to the already available knowledge in spirituality (only spirituality, doesn't include brain science or rocket science), Science does nothing but separating facts from beliefs.. but further discoveries can be made in the future (on spirituality), which will be possible only when we strengthen the bridge between science and spirituality.

Shanmugam 

3 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

I never said that :o

May be, I will clarify the first sentence a little bit:

When it comes to the already available knowledge in spirituality (only spirituality, doesn't include brain science or rocket science), Science does nothing but separating facts from beliefs.. but further discoveries can be made in the future (on spirituality), which will be possible only when we strengthen the bridge between science and spirituality.

Ok :)

That's basically what they are doing (if the article isn't lying), so we're good :)

We're so gonna wake the fuck up B|

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them