John Iverson

Leo said in his video on live enlightenment that ask anything and he will answer it

25 posts in this topic

that means? At that moment he knows everything? As in everything? That if I ask him, can you bring up  something that people, or scientist will be surprised? for example, in science that it could make him someone who discover very very very new discovery? That will blow their mind, something in the universe that doesn't not yet penetrated by humans.. a discovery that could change our paradigm ,suddenly the reality that we see become fresh and new and they become crazy because it is so mind blowing discovery, the paradigm becomes shifted into a whole new level of a man can perceive or view

Edited by John Iverson

Just now, Saumaya said:

Da hell you talking about man lol

Watch his blog on enlightenment, he said ask me anything in that moment he can answer it... so i'm curious about it that if i ask him can you bring up a discovery that not yet penetrate by humans in this very time he can? Because he knows all? And he can show something to us that the paradigm we have we can get crazy because it is so very very mind blown .. every paradigm it can affect our actions, and behavior depending on what our paradigm... before our paradigm is the center of the universe is the earth so our actions and behaviors changes when suddenly someone discovered that sun is the center... or paradigm of einstein discover of time and newton.. 

11 minutes ago, Outer said:

John can you take courses in English?

Yes ! I want to expand my knowlegde for speaking and writing english, btw.. can you read it now ?I edited it already

Edited by John Iverson

13 minutes ago, Outer said:

Great, learning a form of logic in your writing is very important. More important than spelling and grammar. You get that from writing and reading a lot, learning in college courses. Goes along to increase your vocabulary dramatically. I recommend using program "Anki" with translations of English words to your native language.

I do understand what you mean, but I don't think that LEO has first said that, or you've misunderstood him. Just because you have an explanation for everything and nothing doesn't mean you know where everything and nothing is, for example.

Thankyou for your concern :) is anki have an application that i can download it? In my phone?? 

Ohh, i'm curious for that matter because he is speaking not in the normal state, he said , God is speaking through him, he is God and he is a vehicle that everything he said is not from Leo it is from the universe.. the universe arrange his words and the universe speaking through him, so that time he is limitless and knows everything about the universe.. try to watch his video on his blog.. 

Edited by John Iverson

7 minutes ago, Outer said:

https://apps.ankiweb.net/#download

It's a tool to remember things long-term. Like vocabulary.

What video?

I will check that tomorrow thankyou,. I will learn everything their :)

sorry not on his blog my fault hahaha, but this one

Of course he can't. He probably means that he knows everything he ever wanted to know, everything that matters to him he is knowledgeable of. For him there are no more questions.

He knew everything back then, he could give you the answers. After all, it doesn't matter.

16 minutes ago, Outer said:

@John Iverson  So you think Leo means that he knows all big and small facts? Like a personal Wikipedia?

That is a big question for me, I don't know I'm just curious, nothing is impossible,. but I still don't know ....because I do not yet experience what Leo is experienced not even the tip of an iceberg

42 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Of course he can't. He probably means that he knows everything he ever wanted to know, everything that matters to him he is knowledgeable of. For him there are no more questions.

He knew everything back then, he could give you the answers. After all, it doesn't matter.

Oh, so after all what he is experienced, it is something that not as much as I expecting it

13 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Oh, so after all what he is experienced, it is something that not as much as I expecting it

The only answer you need is there’s no you in there.

1 hour ago, Outer said:

@John Iverson  So you think Leo means that he knows all big and small facts? Like a personal Wikipedia?

No, there are no such things as facts, true knowledge isnt possible. What he means when he says he knows everything is that he is one with nature of reality and knows that existentially.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

I also said in that very same video that I do not possess knowledge of all facts. That is not what we're talking about here. We're talking about understanding the metaphysical nature of everything. That doesn't mean you become a walking encyclopedia.

There is an infinite number of facts, so on one can ever know even 1% of them. Nor is that desirable.

What can surprise science is that reality is infinite and science isn't understanding WHAT it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I also said in that very same video that I do not possess knowledge of all facts. That is not what we're talking about here. We're talking about understanding the metaphysical nature of everything. That doesn't mean you become a walking encyclopedia.

There is an infinite number of facts, so on one can ever know even 1% of them. Nor is that desirable.

What can surprise science is that reality is infinite and science isn't understanding WHAT it is.

Thank you Leo, I hope that there is a point in my journey, in addition to my path that could possibly happen is you teach me what I need in this path In person, I wanna see all that you become. Pass me some energy or anything, i'm doing the work, i'm doing what i need to do but i'm lacking of someone who i can trust to hangout or learn some stuffs ,there is no available, here in the Philippines there is no yogis, or mentor, or someone available to approach, everytime you talk about find a someone , there is none, of course  i do all the research ..  there is non that maybe if one day i become mystic i'm the first one who will become that.. it is exciting tho but it is hard if you are the first, Can you see the struggle?, In your forum there are 3 filipinos in their haha! Dayuuuum!! We are trying, and thanks to your videos and thanks for my understanding to understand what you are saying, i will be glad and thankful if that will happen :D 

@John Iverson I bet you there are mystics and yogis in the Philippines. You just gotta look harder ;)

If not there, then certainly in nearby places in Indonesia or South East Asia.

Here is just one example: http://www.phala.dhamma.org/

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

After watching the last video, I want to awaken just with free flowing self-enquiry.

See you in 60 years B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@John Iverson I bet you there are mystics and yogis in the Philippines. You just gotta look harder ;)

If not there, then certainly in nearby places in Indonesia or South East Asia.

Here is just one example: http://www.phala.dhamma.org/

True, sometimes when I walk alone in solitude, I ask myself why mystics and yogis cannot easy to spot them as is easy as they are on the street, or they are caught on Facebook as easy as that.. but no one bothers caught them to make it easier for me to find them, 

yes I already message them months ago in their facebook page they are building a estabilishment for meditation in Quezon, i'm planning to go there if they finish it... before they have a place close to my hometown but they move :( 

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

After watching the last video, I want to awaken just with free flowing self-enquiry.

See you in 60 years B|

You cannot say man! Maybe tomorrow the lighting hits you by an accident HAHAHAHAA you never know HAHAHA

48 minutes ago, Shin said:

See you in 60 years B|

Have no expectations. Because of that it might happen even faster!

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

Have no expectations. Because of that it might happen even faster!

I know, I said that for the humour department B|

Could happen now, could die in 80 years without any progress whatsoever, no way to know.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them