Patang

who are you?

19 posts in this topic

who are you? a banker, a scientist, a pilot, a computer programmer, a teacher, a psychologist or whatever profession you specialized in. a wise man, a pretty face lover, a motorcyclist, a photographer... really, who are you?

everything you think about yourself happened because of the circumstances of your life. It was not really determined by you, it was the opportunities that came your way, and you let them happen with full collaboration on your behalf... so, i'll ask again, who are you? are you all of those things that your life environment has put on you by chance? do you accept it as it is? are you looking for freedom? are you looking for the truth?

@Truth mmmm you see, i'm not sure that the man in the video, was sure that his name is jeff, just because of the fact that, he couldn't be the one that chose his name.

Thank you Patang, you're my daily reminder of why we shouldn't even think of teaching after enlightenment ;)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Patang said:

@SOUL you should ;)

Nah, I don't need to know...I don't want to know, I'd rather be than know, being transcends knowing.

@Mighty Mouse  you see my beloved friend Mighty Mouse, unconditional love is unlimited in terms of shape and size. btw, cats are not mouses enemies, they just raised that way. live long and prosper

@Nahm who said anything about triangle, it's an orgy and everyone are invited ??