Charlotte

Arrogance

51 posts in this topic

Just now, Shin said:

You just don't understand, they had a rough childhood ...

bb22060b79fd8c556a3e369c4622a522.jpg

??? @Shin  I'm stealing that ?:P

7 minutes ago, Echoes said:

@Charlotte I think there are also "Psychological Territory" factors at play. Like a lion, that marks his area by peeing at a tree, so people want to be special and mark their mental territory by expressing what they know, and how developed they are. Much like emo kids in highschool. What they actually doing is just mentally pissing at a tree

Yeah! Can totally resonate with what your saying, I've seen a lot of that...

"Mentally pissing at a tree" ??

11 minutes ago, Echoes said:

@Charlotte I think there are also "Psychological Territory" factors at play. Like a lion, that marks his area by peeing at a tree, so people want to be special and mark their mental territory by expressing what they know, and how developed they are. Much like emo kids in highschool. What they actually doing is just mentally pissing at a tree

Don't you think critizing them isn't really helping either ?

Were you really at peace when you wrote that ?

(Not critizing you, kind of paradoxically lol).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

38 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Very true! Also, I think in some people's case's they create this alternative spiritual ego and it just reeks of BS

Bingo!  Keep that in mind always.  When I was a kid I was getting into trouble so my mom sent me to a Christian private school for 7th and 8th grades.  She thought she was keeping me away from the “bad kids”.  Then I realized that that’s what all the other moms thought too as the school was filled with almost all bad kids.  So, people are often attracted to not what they are but what they want to be.  So, just because someone is involved in spirituality does not mean that they are prima facie “spiritual” — it could mean quite the opposite in fact.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Bingo.  Keep that in mind always.

Check ☑️

@Shin I can only see in others what I have in myself somewhere, either consciously or unconsciously. I don't even know the specific people Charlotte is describing. 

But yes, I think making those things visible in ways that show the absurdity can help. I don't know if "critizing" is the correct term in this example, I prefer "highlighting self defeating and absurd behavior" :P 

51 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I genuinely don't understand why you've made this about the sex of a person. 

Both sexes are great and EQUAL. And if I'm forced to rank one sex over the other for any stupid reason, I rank women over men. 

But we must tell the truth, especially in forum like this, it's dishonest to do otherwise. 

Women shall not pursuit enlightenment, just as they shouldn't engage in politics. We see the disaster in our countries with your prime minister and with the Swedish feminist government. Also look at Germany with Angela Merkel, also a disaster, our countries are doomed due to women in politics. 

Same goes for enlightenment. That's part of spirituality which has one leg in science and one leg in art, that's mens business. 

Let us be honest that we are different. Women are meant for social interaction, keeping together family, cooking and cleaning. And you girls are amazing at that. Like natural geniuses when you let it unfold as it is meant to be by God. Take all credit, you girls deserve it! 

Let's build the future today, where men and women do what they suppose to do. 

These women are clearly not happy, so sad, they could have been so lucky, lets not destroy more generations! 

Enlightened the world! *LOVE*

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

17 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Both sexes are great and EQUAL. And if I'm forced to rank one sex over the other for any stupid reason, I rank women over men. 

But we must tell the truth, especially in forum like this, it's dishonest to do otherwise. 

Women shall not pursuit enlightenment, just as they shouldn't engage in politics. We see the disaster in our countries with your prime minister and with the Swedish feminist government. Also look at Germany with Angela Merkel, also a disaster, our countries are doomed due to women in politics. 

Same goes for enlightenment. That's part of spirituality which has one leg in science and one leg in art, that's mens business. 

Let us be honest that we are different. Women are meant for social interaction, keeping together family, cooking and cleaning. And you girls are amazing at that. Like natural geniuses when you let it unfold as it is meant to be by God. Take all credit, you girls deserve it! 

These women are clearly not happy, so sad, they could have been so lucky, lets not destroy more generations! 

How old are you?  I can’t believe you would say this directly to a woman like that.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

hqdefault.jpg

God is love

And God in them

Lets not argue over trivial nonsense. I just think she (OP) was brave and I like to reward her with truth at least for her initiative. 

Men are suited for more eccentric lifestyles and to explore them. That doesn't make us better or worse. 

If she goes into this path she will suffer I think, even we suffer God dammit. Let the young girl not gamble away her life. 

She can go for long walks in nature, thats very refreshing and almost no-one need more then that anyway.

She will know 90% of what we know from peaceful walkings in nature without any hard discipline to follow. 

I do this just because I think it's my purpose and I think I can dig deep to find insights to share. 

*PEACE* brothers. Love you. No more political references from me! I'm so done with that. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

26 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

No no, I respect your opinion if that's what you think, fair enough. Unfortunately I think your extremely close minded and quite patronising. You say we are "EQUAL" but yet we shouldn't persue certain things? ? So equal in what way exactly? In your meaning of equal?

9 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Lets not argue over trivial nonsense. I just think she (OP) was brave and I like to reward her with truth at least for her initiative. 

Men are suited for more eccentric lifestyles and to explore them. That doesn't make us better or worse. 

If she goes into this path she will suffer I think, even we suffer God dammit. Let the young girl not gamble away her life. 

She can take long walks in nature, thats very refreshing and almost no-one need more then that anyway. 

I do this just because I think it's my purpose and I think I can dig deep to find insights to share. 

*PEACE* brothers. Love you. No more political references from me! I'm so done with that. 

For someone that doesn't wish to argue over trivial nonsense you have a lot to say. 

Just to clarify I'm in no way 'defending' myself I'm simply stating my opinions on yours.

@Shin ?

57 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Bingo!  Keep that in mind always.  When I was a kid I was getting into trouble so my mom sent me to a Christian private school for 7th and 8th grades.  She thought she was keeping me away from the “bad kids”.  Then I realized that that’s what all the other moms thought too as the school was filled with almost all bad kids.  So, people are often attracted to not what they are but what they want to be.  So, just because someone is involved in spirituality does not mean that they are prima facie “spiritual” — it could mean quite the opposite in fact.

Good point! This post has helped me in more ways than one ^_^

If you don't know how to be arrogant

If you don't know how to feed your ego

If you don't know how to go as far away from the truth as you can

DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER !

JP WILL ANSWER ALL THOSE QUESTIONS IN ONE SINGLE VIDEO !

FOR FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Haha, love his channel, he could be a comedian if he likes to. But he balance it with serious topics in a great way! :) 

Btw, loves some of you memes, specially that one.. "Well that escalated quickly" That expression on his face, haha :) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

If you don't know how to be arrogant

If you don't know how to feed your ego

If you don't know how to get as far away for truth as you can

DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER !

JP WILL ANSWER ALL THOSE QUESTIONS IN ONE SINGLE VIDEO !

FOR FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually crying ?

*head's over to YouTube Metube Wetube*

Sometimes being harsh is needed.  Especially with people who already know but are stuck in their own BS.  Watch this full video, it’s good:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 hours ago, Charlotte said:

The more people I speak to or listen to that claim they are on their path to enlightenment or self actualisation the more I'm seeing a recurring trait of Arrogance. 

Shouldn't it be the opposite? What's this about?

The keyword is path. They aren't enlightened yet. They are still suffering. Enlightened people can feel arrogant sometimes too. Ego transcendence means a person doesn't follow any rules on how they should/shouldn't behave. Sometimes people will be arrogant and sometimes they will humble. It's just a human thing. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Sometimes being harsh is needed.  Especially with people who already know but are stuck in their own BS.  Watch this full video, it’s good:

I completely agree! Using the compassionate approach with people that moan and complain whilst stuck in victim mentality mode doesn't work or like you put it, people that know they are there. I've learnt to use harshness with some people, Leo's logical approach in some of his video's snapped me out of the victim mentality and I took responsibility for every single little thing. I will watch that video, just the title has me giggling ?

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

I completely agree! Using the compassionate approach with people that moan and complain whilst stuck in victim mentality mode doesn't work or like you put it, people that know they are there. I've learnt to use harshness with some people, Leo's logical approach in some of his video's snapped me out of the victim mentality and I took responsibility for every single little thing. I will watch that video, just the title has me giggling ?

Giggling like a little bitch. Am i doing this whole being a dick thing right? Did it work?

I was of course joking, no offense meant. 

7 hours ago, MisterMan said:

Giggling like a little bitch. Am i doing this whole being a dick thing right? Did it work?

I was of course joking, no offense meant. 

Oh I don't need to ask opinion's on that, I know I got that covered?

Edited by Charlotte
Added content