mk0998

Charles Manson and Enlightenment

16 posts in this topic

Enlightened or Sociopathic? Could be both.

Edited by mk0998

@mk0998 Here's the difference - sociopaths and people with other severe personality disorders live in grand illusion. Enlightened live in grand reality. Self-realized beings with well integrated ego don't go around killing others, they embody unconditional love and acceptance of all.  

Edited by Natasha

I had an insight about him recently, I don't know how accurate it is, but yes he is actually enlightened to some degree.  He's dead inside, which is why if you listen to him talk you can almost get this ineffable feeling that he is.  But he's filled his consciousness with complete trash though, so he's definitely not someone to get spiritual advice from.  

You guys would honestly be surprised that there are normal people that think about some of these things even without being on a spiritual path. Throwing around the world enlightened here is really unnecessary tbh

There is a book called confessions of a sociopath, in which a sociopath explains how their life has gone, and how they think. One of the things thats interesting is that when she was about 25, she went on a contemplative path and came to the conclusion that she didnt have a self. It's pretty interesting.

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

@mk0998 Here's the difference - sociopaths and people with other severe personality disorders live in grand illusion. Enlightened live in grand reality. Self-realized beings with well integrated ego don't go around killing others, they embody unconditional love and acceptance of all.  

Did he kill anyone though?  Or did he just attract crazy people who did?  You should look into this case.  His trial was a witch hunt.  

I'm not saying Manson was a spiritual role model or anything, but you should look at the facts of this case you may be surprised.  

18 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

You guys would honestly be surprised that there are normal people that think about some of these things even without being on a spiritual path. Throwing around the world enlightened here is really unnecessary tbh

He literally used LSD as a means of killing the ego in the consciousness of his followers in his commune.  The word enlightenment is very relevant here.  You guys really should look into this case, it's really interesting.  

I like that he has a non-dualistic sign on his forehead. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Another example of disorderly thought.  Both the Cause and the Effect of illusion and deception. Just another mind that lacked awarness and the capacity to see and understand the nature of the self, and who could not distinguish between that which is thought and which what was independent of thought. 

A mind in a muddle??‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I like that he has a non-dualistic sign on his forehead. 

In Buddhism, the swastika symbol is considered auspicious footprints of the Buddha.[7][11] It is an aniconic symbol for the Buddha in many parts of Asia and a homologous with the dhamma wheel.[2] The shape symbolizes eternal cycling, a theme found in samsara doctrine of Buddhism.[2]

The swastika symbol is common in esoteric tantric traditions of Buddhism, along with Hinduism, where it is found with Chakra theories and other meditative aids.[68] The clockwise symbol is more common, and contrasts with the counter clockwise version common in the Tibetan Bon tradition and locally called yungdrung.[70]

From Wikipedia.

LOL. You are right. I always assumed he did it for Nazi reasons. I guess maybe not. You know what they say about assuming.

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.

You'd be surprised how many people like him you'd find in jails or mental institutions or just homeless, they were called the crazy ones because no one had any idea what they were on about. Even Nikola Tesla was considered crazy and only 100+ years later people finally starting to see him as one of the smartest people to ever live because now many are catching up to his level of consciousness/understanding.

Most people like Charles just knew too much and didn't know how to maintain this understanding because especially those times there were hardly any guides for self realization. Picture Leo trying to make videos and explain all this 50 years ago.

I can't imagine how many out there committed suicide in the past because everyone misunderstood them and that they realized it was pointless or actually convinced themselves they were crazy since they were the only ones they knew with a different perspective.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

He certainly had some good ideas. I like to tell people who insult me "What you see in me is what you see in you" it shuts them up. I like his other quote "I am God and I am the devil" In his interviews he did seem to know a lot and have spiritual knowledge. He certainly had the potential to be a spiritual teacher. Whether there was a helter skelter belief or caused the tate la bianca killings I have heard enough to write another book to add to the collection. he was not a saint but i take the good with the bad with people. rip charlie

Yeah, the guy was enlightened, check this out. It's funny he almost 1-1 speaks what a spiritual teacher would say, but gets judged as crazy lol 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

Yeah, the guy was enlightened, check this out. It's funny he almost 1-1 speaks what a spiritual teacher would say, but gets judged as crazy lol 

What is the freedom he is referring to, though? He was 'free'/forced not to act on his demons any longer once in a jail cell, but was he truly free to act on love? Didn't his actions speak louder than words?

You can see that there was still an identification with thought in his being. There was still action and reaction according to the accumulation of images that he had rounded up throughout his life of experiences. 

I question the depth to this freedom. I only assume he was implying freedom from the self. 

But it seems to be ever so clear that there was a predisposition that produced this action and point of view. Pain, suffering. Fear, and sorrow were ever so apperent in his being. And when these are Love is not.