Crauli

wtf is happening to me

27 posts in this topic

2 days now, something so straing is happening

I can feel my body like no other time(i feel it vibrating, i can feel my heartbeat through out all my body)

I can feel my energy body, which is not a "body" in my case, and i can fucking MOVE it by will!

I can get it inside my body and somehow to cover my body

I get my awareness to my right hand, while lighing down, and i feel the energy going through my body to my hand. And i can move it, its  like vibrating.

I feel like an atom bomb, seconds before expoding

I am scared, but so happy in the same time , that i think im going crazy

Havent stopped 2 days straight. Im not under drugs

Edited by Crauli

@Crauli I get that too sometimes. I'll let others diagnose what that may be. But as a suggestion, a nice long walk and sit in nature really helps me to get grounded. If you can (weather permitting) take your shoes off as to make direct contact with the Earth under your feet.

It does not stop! 

what kind of diagnose you think? go to a doctor?

I think it's your body getting used to a new level of awareness, maybe there's kundalini involved? when did you notice this happening, as in, what caused it?

P.S try not getting too distracted by it

@lens i was contempleting on ecology and something came i cant say how it started

Its not distractive.. I can get my awarness from this energy to my ego and back whenever i want.

I dont know how 

Edited by Crauli

39 minutes ago, Crauli said:

It does not stop! 

what kind of diagnose you think? go to a doctor?

I wasn't suggesting seeing a doctor, (unless you think you should) 

11 minutes ago, Crauli said:

@lens i was contempleting on ecology and something came i cant say how it started

Its not distractive.. I can get my awarness from this energy to my body whenever i want.

I dont know how 

Oh, that sounds familiar to me. I call it tapping into the collective consciousness of the planet as a whole. It literally bought me to my knees in tears one day I was so overwhelmed with both joy and sorrow.

If it doesn't seem to be threating you then i'd say just wait a week or two to see it go down. Do you want to get rid of it? if so try running around, see if that makes it go away. if it lasts for too long i recommed you go see a doctor. Then again weird shit happens when you meditate, shouldn't take too long to begone

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

I call it tapping into the collective consciousness of the planet as a whole.

YES! i feel that! 

1 minute ago, lens said:

If it doesn't seem to be threating you then i'd say just wait a week or two to see it go down. Do you want to get rid of it? if so try running around, see if that makes it go away. if it lasts for too long i recommed you go see a doctor. Then again weird shit happens when you meditate, shouldn't take too long to begone

Dude! It cant be lost.. its just how it is

I could use this maybe

Does anything from this resonate w u?

Not every aspect mostly the parts talking about feeling kind of odd, like your mind expanded but body feels weird. 

Edited by Annetta

@Outer Sleep was good last night, nothing more to say

Emotions.. im kind of scared.. no other emotions

I have a feeling of stress but not my everyday like stress, its like "WTF is going on"

29 minutes ago, Annetta said:

Not every aspect mostly the parts talking about feeling kind of odd, like your mind expanded but body feels weird. 

My body feels.. Oh man so weird.. its shaking and vibrating.. so fucking weird

but when i turn my awarness outside of my body (its like an aura) it all calms down

Feeling energy and moving it is totally natural. You just hadn't noticed it before.

1 hour ago, Crauli said:

I feel like an atom bomb, seconds before expoding

What comes to the intensity I can't really say, but let's just say that if your energy is high then it might expose any issues you have to work through. This comes in it revealing energetic blocks. So I recommend getting some book about chakras (aka energy centers) etc if this is happening. It might be that you actually opened a block and that allows you to have awareness of your energy and aura better now.

It's very understandable that you're feeling weird about this because you didn't know energy is a thing. And to deal with these things appropriately might take some knowledge, but in a way everything will be fine if you just keep up a meditation habit even if weird things or feelings or pressure comes up. I assure you feeling energy is not going crazy. Embrace the mindfuck that this thing is possible and you were unaware of it before, given that it might not have been as intense. Also I don't think a doctor etc is necessary as suggested in comments. A normal one would just say you're crazy lol.

@Crauli That kind of sounds like kundalini energy.  Can't be 100 percent sure, only my root chakra is activated atm and I forget what it felt like.

@Martin123

26 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

but let's just say that if your energy is high then it might expose any issues you have to work through.

i had an insight yesterday that a could do this

the feelings coming from this song are so strong.. credits to @Leo Gura

That's beautiful, congratulations ?❤

You need to ground properly. The body can only handle so much energy :)
PxYmvsm.png/

Do that. It is the best grounding meditation I have ever used :)

@thesmileyone Sweet! Now that's what I'm talking about but not just as a visualization but actually getting out in nature.