Guest Annetta

Which of the Seven Rays are You?

23 posts in this topic

Which of the Seven Rays are You?

This is a fun little quiz that I took and found to be surprisingly accurate.

"The knowledge of the Seven Rays gives us the ability to achieve harmony despite our differences. Each of the Rays have a very specific working style and perspective. By answering some short multiple choice questions, you can quickly determine which Ray you belong to. 

“Understanding the Seven Rays gives you the ability to see people as they are… By seeing people from different aspects, from different facets, your understanding deepens.”

- Master Choa Kok Sui

Which ray did you get? 

Seven Rays in more detail, click on your type.

chakrahealthy_unhealthy.jpg

Edited by Annetta

INFP - Ray 7 -

Ray 7 is the Ray of the high priest and the court chamberlain, of the soldier who is a born genius in organization, of the ideal commissary general who will dress and feed the troops in the best possible way. You love routine, standards and protocols. Structure and organization gives you comfort. Your artistic tendencies are full of colour, technique and form. Your writing style would be remarkable for its ultra-polished style, and your thought process would always be fluent both in writing and in speech.

You often delight in organizing things. Sometimes you have a tendency to be superstitious. Your deep interest in omens, in dreams, in all occult practices, and in spiritualistic phenomena is surprising to others sometimes. On a good day, you are absolutely determined to do the right things and say the right word at the right moment; and when you do that you are a great social success.

post yours!!! ???

Ray 4 - The ray of harmony, beauty and art

Ray four is often called the “ray of struggle” for this ray, the quality of rajas (activity) and tamas (inertia) are strangely equal in proportion that the nature of the 4th Ray man is conflicted from within, but overcomes it to become a strong, empathetic and compassionate person.

Tamas induces in you a love of ease and pleasure, a hatred of causing pain amounting to moral cowardice, indolence, procrastination, a desire to let things be, to rest and take no thought of the marrows. Whereas the Rajas in you is fiery, impatient, ever urging to action. These contrasting forces in your nature make life very interesting for you - full of movement, yet fond of staying put; the friction and the experience gained thereby may produce very rapid evolution, but you may simply want to have a cup of coffee (or tea) and sleep all day.

You have the ability to be the dashing cavalry leader, reckless of risks to himself or his followers. You have the strength to lead those who are without hope, into an exciting victory. Sometimes you are easily overwhelmed by sorrow or failure, but you can just as quickly recover from all reverses and misfortunes.

:)

Interesting. The extended description seems quite accurate.

I got ray 4 as well, and I must say the description is pretty dead on for me.

These contrasting forces in your nature make life very interesting for you - full of movement, yet fond of staying put; the friction and the experience gained thereby may produce very rapid evolution

Especially this part. :ph34r:

I'm reading that rays 7 and 4 are going to bring about a change - probably something to do with the number 11.  These rays and all of the above apparently work through ray two - which is love, while ray one is the physical world.

I don't really know a whole lot about this.  Kind of interesting though.

http://pranaworld.net/?s=Seven

There are lengthy descriptions for each ray in this link if interested.

Edited by Annetta

ENFP- Ray 3 -Ray of Activity and Adaptability 

This is the ray of the abstract thinker, of the philosopher and the metaphysician. You have a highly developed imagination, and you can quickly visualize and understand and grasp the essence of truth. Your idealism will often be strong;

You are a dreamer and a theorist, and from your wide views and great caution you usually see every side of a question equally clearly. However, this sometimes paralyses your action and you may make a lot of plans which you don't always carry out. You will make a good businessman, and can work out a problem in tactics at your desk. With sufficient willpower, you may also be great in the field. As an artist your technique may not be superfine, but your subjects will be full of thoughts and interest. You will love music, but unless influenced by the fourth ray you will be unlikely to produce it.

In all walks of life you are full of ideas, and only need an extra push to carry it out.

Definitley sounds like me. I want to start taking more action!

what the fuck?

@AnnettaI don’t know??‍♂️ 

I just stated a fact that we are rascals lol

nothing wrong with a little bit of rascality right?

Edited by Faceless

Whenever I take tests like these I think that I'll just adapt to whatever necessary and although I do prefer some over others of course. It feels like an irrelevant game and I could be honest and still choose a lot of different options just depending on my mood. I got ray 2.

Haha yeah it’s just for fun. But it is accurate in some ways lol. Just don’t take it too seriously...

Hmmmmn.

*raises an eyebrow*

I think... if I want to take something seriously then I will.  If I don't, I won't.  

Ray 3

This is the ray of the abstract thinker, of the philosopher and the metaphysician. You have a highly developed imagination, and you can quickly visualize and understand and grasp the essence of truth. Your idealism will often be strong;

You are a dreamer and a theorist, and from your wide views and great caution you usually see every side of a question equally clearly. However, this sometimes paralyses your action and you may make a lot of plans which you don't always carry out. You will make a good businessman, and can work out a problem in tactics at your desk. With sufficient willpower, you may also be great in the field. As an artist your technique may not be superfine, but your subjects will be full of thoughts and interest. You will love music, but unless influenced by the fourth ray you will be unlikely to produce it.

In all walks of life you are full of ideas, and only need an extra push to carry it out.

Edited by Joseph Maynor