SuperLuigi

Weird Dream about Leo

11 posts in this topic

I had a bizarre dream last night.

I was at an outdoor cinema, a huge screen looked over a desolate area, of which I was the only person around. The night sky was pitch black and the wind howled and blasted me with ice-cold air. I had nothing but some newspapers to wrap-up in whilst the screen began to play… Leo’s videos.

I tried to watch for as long as I could but after some time, fatigue took over and I lay down in an attempt to sleep. Leo’s hand came out of the screen (think 3D cinema) and he was pointing and shouting at me about being lazy and to get up and do some work! (probably self-inquiry :p).

Does any of this mean anything, in anyone’s opinion?

I don't think dreams ever really mean anything, it's just your brain processing your past. Maybe that certain thing Leo said stuck with you or you watched a lot of his videos. I get that quite often: when I do a lot of the same stuff all day, I dream about it at night.

@SuperLuigi  Leo may have super siddhi powers to manifest in a dream ... Better pay attention. The message may be an invitation to inquire into who isn't a manifestation in this self-perpetuating Dream.

Edited by snowleopard

It means you are spending to much time here ? Branch out some get other perspectives. Leo has a lot of great information but you not here to digest every video he has made or become him. Find the things that you know you need to improve then look at other sources as well. If you are just looking and learning,  perceiving  and judging only from actualized.org's  standpoint you are getting a polarized point of view. Integrate knowledge that resonates with you but always look at things from different perspectives.

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

On 11/01/2018 at 11:04 AM, snowleopard said:

@SuperLuigi  Leo may have super siddhi powers to manifest in a dream ... Better pay attention. The message may be an invitation to inquire into who isn't a manifestation in this self-perpetuating Dream.

Yes yes yes yes. I can agree from experience,  my dream with Leo was through the roof (literally). I broke all limits and became the entire dream like never before.

I want to hint at Leo to start doing what he was doing in my dream: to have open times when everyone can talk to him on Skype without any preparation.

In my dream we were talking about ordinary things before the crazy stuff happened. He showed me his musical talents, his girlfriend,  just showd me around his ordinary life basically. It was rather peaceful and non egoic.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 11/01/2018 at 10:24 AM, SuperLuigi said:

I had a bizarre dream last night.

I was at an outdoor cinema, a huge screen looked over a desolate area, of which I was the only person around. The night sky was pitch black and the wind howled and blasted me with ice-cold air. I had nothing but some newspapers to wrap-up in whilst the screen began to play… Leo’s videos.

I tried to watch for as long as I could but after some time, fatigue took over and I lay down in an attempt to sleep. Leo’s hand came out of the screen (think 3D cinema) and he was pointing and shouting at me about being lazy and to get up and do some work! (probably self-inquiry :p).

Does any of this mean anything, in anyone’s opinion?

I've had a dream from long ago where I was in the back yard behind my block building and there was a huge screen there. It was something interesting i dont remember.  Later, i was jumping on bubbles or something. My memory has faded, but i know it was a crazy deep dream.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

(GONE SEXUAL)

18 hours ago, egoless said:

Hand or a foot? Because Leo only has legs in dreams...

lol

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Why it seems like more and more people are trying to make god out of Leo?

guys stop seriously and just continue contemplating.

lol I had a dream where I met Leo near a restaurant and he gave me self actualization tips

49 minutes ago, egoless said:

trying to make god out of Leo?

@egoless No, no ... I'm making emptifullness out of Leo