LiakosN

On Self esteem

8 posts in this topic

As I am becoming more conscious I've discovered that I have low self esteem issues. Especially when i am dealing with hot women. Which are some practical ways to raise my self esteem? Thanks

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

@LiakosNFail approaching or talking to a ton of girls, that will crack your mind wide open. 

Memento Mori

Realize there is no self, then there will be only awkwardeness, and awkwardeness is fun when it isn't taken seriously.

Practically that means lots of meditation, watching your thoughts all the time and spending more time in nature :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Its not just your self esteem its whole web of beliefs aka projections of your mind that distorts the reality of you being akward with "hot" girls how come its not the case with "ugly" girls?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Make a list of 10 to 15 beliefs that you hold sub-consciously that hold you back.  Then we’ll analyze those.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

compation, compation, compation... Unconditionaly love yourself as it is.

You built yourself all this year,, now its this. Accept all of it, feel it, and then you can see the magic.