nightrider1435

Fluoride Free water?

22 posts in this topic

How could someone avoid fluoride in their water? Would a filter on your tap water be enough? I seriously want to avoid fluoride at all cost now, I don't want that shit in my body.

I know there are expensive filtering systems you can hook to your tap. But most people would go for a high quality pitcher/tank on the counter. Santevia is a preferred brand by many. Personally I get my water distilled at the store or directly at the mountain source but that requires a safe and tested source in a more remote area. I all depends on how much you're willing to pay. Be careful of bottled water and read the labels because most still have fluoride added even is labeled "source water". Also be mindful of the fact that even natural source water will have traces of fluoride as it is a naturally occurring element. It all in the amount you take it ;)

Could someone explain why fluoride is not wanted in your water? 

Drink distilled/purified water or locally sourced fresh mountain springs which should have naturally occurring levels of fluoride at roughly 0.05ppm and is not the same as the shit they put in our tap water. If you want whole house system for your shower too then you will need to install a Reverse osmosis house water filtration system will remove fluoride and other nasty stuff.

The cooler the shower the less you absorb via skin is also common sense. Avoid processed food and drinks too as much as possible.

B R E A T H E

On 1/7/2018 at 1:05 AM, Nahm said:

@nightrider1435 ? I use an aqua gear pitcher that goes in the fridge, and fluoride free toothpaste...

F98DA838-E473-4F73-A3CA-99EE0B18DD4F.jpeg

23 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

I'm thinking of buying this. Does it really take a few hours to filter the water like some review say? Or is it convenient? Thanks

On 1/6/2018 at 5:48 PM, Cepzeu said:

Could someone explain why fluoride is not wanted in your water? 

@Cepzeu There are many site an articles on the topic out there. Here's the first one on top of Google Search.

how is it with fluoride in tap water around different countries? like in austria and italy? does someone know?

I also use fluoride free toothpaste. but I still drink tap water..

whatever arises, love that

Its usually city regulation. They add it or not (although tap water will always have chlorine and other nasty shit and pipe residue). I am lucky enough that they don't add it where I live so I still use it to boil stuff or brush my teeth. Lookup you city name + fluoridation in Google! 

@Ruby White thanks for your suggestion! you'r probably right about the nasty shit... but at least the fluoride content should be ok, they don't add any to the natural occurring..

@phoenix666 If your city doesn't add it to the supply then better then nothing. Although sometimes it's added to bottled water or premade foods so keep an eye out :) (and tooth paste of course)

@Ruby White I rarely drink bottled water fortunately and I mostly try to stick to whole foods.. thank you! I wonder why they add it in the first place.. if it really helps against caries, certainly it would be enough to put it into tooth paste? I've never really researched into this.. at university they still praise it as anti-caries and for bone mineralization..

@phoenix666 The main argument is that it 1 : causes calcification of the pineal gland therefore preventing the population to "wake up" and 2 : it was used in water supplies of nazi concentration camps to make the prisoners more docile and compliant. and 3 its a very $$ business to dispose of industrial waste by finding a "purpose" to it instead of having to find ways to dump it somewhere.

Edited by Ruby White

PRIMO water https://primowater.com/

you can find them at Walmart and other stores

Has no fluoride and actually tastes fresh.

You'll need to get a water dispenser of course. These filters and other things are not powerful enough to remove fluoride and all the other shit in the drinking supply.

@Ruby White seems reasonable. specially the third one. money seems to be the number 1 force in western society right now :(

Like all smart stuff, it’s an American thing. ??

Austria:

Toxic fluorides have never been added to the public water supplies in Austria.”
SOURCE: M. Eisenhut, Head of Water Department, Osterreichische Yereinigung fur das Gas-und Wasserfach Schubertring 14, A-1015 Wien, Austria, February 17, 2000.

Belgium:

“This water treatment has never been of use in Belgium and will never be (we hope so) into the future. The main reason for that is the fundamental position of the drinking water sector that it is not its task to deliver medicinal treatment to people. This is the sole responsibility of health services.”
SOURCE: Chr. Legros, Directeur, Belgaqua, Brussels, Belgium, February 28, 2000.

Denmark:

“We are pleased to inform you that according to the Danish Ministry of Environment and Energy, toxic fluorides have never been added to the public water supplies. Consequently, no Danish city has ever been fluoridated.”
SOURCE: Klaus Werner, Royal Danish Embassy, Washington DC, December 22, 1999.

Finland:

“We do not favor or recommend fluoridation of drinking water. There are better ways of providing the fluoride our teeth need.”
SOURCE: Paavo Poteri, Acting Managing Director, Helsinki Water, Finland, February 7, 2000.

France:

“Fluoride chemicals are not included in the list [of ‘chemicals for drinking water treatment’]. This is due to ethical as well as medical considerations.”
SOURCE: Louis Sanchez, Directeur de la Protection de l’Environment, August 25, 2000.

Germany:

“Generally, in Germany fluoridation of drinking water is forbidden. The relevant German law allows exceptions to the fluoridation ban on application. The argumentation of the Federal Ministry of Health against a general permission of fluoridation of drinking water is the problematic nature of compuls[ory] medication.”
SOURCE: Gerda Hankel-Khan, Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany, September 16, 1999.

Luxembourg:

“Fluoride has never been added to the public water supplies in Luxembourg. In our views, the drinking water isn’t the suitable way for medicinal treatment and that people needing an addition of fluoride can decide by their own to use the most appropriate way, like the intake of fluoride tablets, to cover their [daily] needs.”
SOURCE: Jean-Marie RIES, Head, Water Department, Administration De L’Environment, May 3, 2000.

Netherlands:

“From the end of the 1960s until the beginning of the 1970s drinking water in various places in the Netherlands was fluoridated to prevent caries. However, in its judgement of 22 June 1973 in case No. 10683 (Budding and co. versus the City of Amsterdam) the Supreme Court (Hoge Raad) ruled there was no legal basis for fluoridation. 
SOURCE: Wilfred Reinhold, Legal Advisor, Directorate Drinking Water, Netherlands, January 15, 2000.

Northern Ireland:

“The water supply in Northern Ireland has never been artificially fluoridated except in 2 small localities where fluoride was added to the water for about 30 years up to last year. Fluoridation ceased at these locations for operational reasons. At this time, there are no plans to commence fluoridation of water supplies in Northern Ireland.”
SOURCE: C.J. Grimes, Department for Regional Development, Belfast, November 6, 2000.

Norway:

“In Norway we had a rather intense discussion on this subject some 20 years ago, and the conclusion was that drinking water should not be fluoridated.”
SOURCE: Truls Krogh & Toril Hofshagen, Folkehelsa Statens institutt for folkeheise (National Institute of Public Health) Oslo, Norway, March 1, 2000.

Sweden:

“Drinking water fluoridation is not allowed in Sweden…New scientific documentation or changes in dental health situation that could alter the conclusions of the Commission have not been shown.”
SOURCE: Gunnar Guzikowski, Chief Government Inspector, Livsmedels Verket — National Food Administration Drinking Water Division, Sweden, February 28, 2000.

See statement by Dr. Arvid Carlsson, the Nobel Laureate in Medicine, who helped lead the campaign to prevent fluoridation in Sweden in the late 1970s.

Czech Republic:

“Since 1993, drinking water has not been treated with fluoride in public water supplies throughout the Czech Republic. Although fluoridation of drinking water has not actually been proscribed it is not under consideration.”

http://fluoridealert.org/content/europe-statements/

July 25, 2012 — For years health experts have been unable to agree on whether fluoride in the drinking water may be toxic to the developing human brain. Extremely high levels of fluoride are known to cause neurotoxicity in adults, and negative impacts on memory and learning have been reported in rodent studies, but little is known about the substance’s impact on children’s neurodevelopment. In a meta-analysis, researchers from Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and China Medical University in Shenyang for the first time combined 27 studies and found strong indications that fluoride may adversely affect cognitive development in children. Based on the findings, the authors say that this risk should not be ignored, and that more research on fluoride’s impact on the developing brain is warranted.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

MERICA!!! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE