Ruby White

Channeling with the Aeon

49 posts in this topic

Hi,
My name is Ruby and I am new here.
I have been walking the spiritual path since a brutal Kundalini experience that hit me back in 2011.
3-4 years ago (to make a long story short) I started seeing and feeling beings that showed me quite "egdy" techniques in energy healing. Shortly after, I started channeling through automatic writing. I filled pages and pages of a blog until I decided to take a step back. I haven't channeled or work on psychic development in over a year now. Recently, synchronicity led me to understand it was time for me to pick up the ball and open my mind once more. This time, a new source came about. I also decided to step out of my comfort zone and channel with my voice. So far my plan is to start recording sessions everyday and share them on YouTube, to track my progress and share this information with other. I was wondering if it's ok for me to post links to those videos (say following this thread) and get feed back from my channeled content through this community (and maybe inspirations for questions to the Aeon and maybe eventually hosting live sessions?). Thank you for welcoming me :)

Warmly,
Ruby

My little blurb about the Aeon :

After channeling for the Galactic Federation for almost two years, in 2015 I tapped into the Aeon for the first time. They are a triad of multidimensional beings that spawns from 9D but I believe I am interacting with them in a semi-formed 6D environment. Although they are many, they act and think as One, therefore making them a non-polarized, non-gendered source of information. I personally call the male principle Tomoe and the female principle Tamara, the third entity being “the Nameless”, but I don’t think they care for such naming.

In their own words: “We are primal emanations of God (or source) and our prime function is to witness. We are administrators of the data of this universe and our purpose is to catalog and document.“

They are fundamentally hands-off in the free will experiment, openly sharing insights but never to influence the unfolding. They don’t have any specific will, they simply are, forever and till the end of time.

Edited by Ruby White

@Ruby White  Welcome Ruby ... As long as it doesn't fall into the category of shameless self-promotion for profit, I'm cool with it as well. Of course, Leo will have to be the fine with it too.

Sounds legit, there's a journal section here as well.

Welcome!

Question:  Back in 2012 I woke to seeing a dark black face, calm, it looked like it was glowing from the inside and any areas where there would have been a light source, it was shining white and as slick as dolphin skin.  The eyes were grey, but had an inner light as well.  High cheek bones.  No hair.  It was mirroring me, on it's own pillow right next to my face.  I blinked three times and it was gone.

A few nights later, it was standing near my dresser, pitch black with the inner glow, a long neck, elegant and female, looking at the moonlight out of my window, seemed to have robes, can't be sure, sort of like a long elegant african goddess.  I either said out loud or in my mind, "go away!"  It turned to look at me and telepathically said to me, "you can see me?"

I blinked three times and it went away.

Do you have any idea of what it could have been?

Didn't really have an evil vibe to it.

Edited by Annetta

Thank you for your replies! I am excited to see an active forum :)

I am super looking forward to channel more too. I am waiting for Leo's approval here and I'll try to figure out how to embed my videos if I get an ok. I used to do automatic writing but I feel it's now time to step out of behind the keyboard and show my face to the world. I know it will be hard and scary, but I am ready. I know it's sincerely what I want to do.

Vinnie, recently I wrote an extensive blog post about my own Kundalini experience in 2012 but unfortunately it's all written in French xD which is my main language. I've been debating for the longest time if I should write french or English. Both is just too time consuming. English I can reach a broader audience and my life partner only speaks English. On the other end, my friends and family are mostly bilingual but a lot of people in my close community are French only...

Anneta,Your vision sounds absolutely lovely. Maybe you should look into starseeds and how this being could be a visitor of maybe a manifestation of you higher self/guide? I often had astral visitors of all sorts, of all "frequencies", some more desired then others. Now I chose to try to keep my house "protected" meaning I prefer be alone in it. But it's always very interesting to open to such perceptions. It can lead to much expansion.

I'm looking forward to get to know you all better!

Sincerely, Ruby

I love this, following your higher calling, brings tear to my heart :) I was doing all that at one point especially the automatic writing would flow upon awakening every morning but i ended up flowing into the darker path again because i was drawn to experience both sides of the coin but i do believe it is for a greater purpose as my truest desire was to help others grow and expand into the light as i had newly experienced.

You could say i chose to forget in order to remember again because i knew at the time the realization is always there but requires the right shift in awareness to see it clearly again and i believe i will be prepared as this time around as i will have myself as a guide so when divine alignment occurs, i won't be overwhelmed by its power like i was the first time and become completely carried away.

I was blinded by my own Light forgetting i was the Light to begin with.

Namaste, Bless!

B R E A T H E

@pluto I can SO relate to what you're saying. I didn't take the time to entirely write that part of my journey yet but I spent a whole year in "darkness" and I loved it. I mean that I learned so so much about my true self and during that time, I did nothing. No expansion, no channeling just a little seed like state of hibernation. To be reborn again. And again. I just love how you describe the "having yourself as a guide" because it's exactly how I feel now. I like to call my source the "Aeon" because it's a neat packaging and that's how they presented themselves to me the first time but I know they are me and I am them. All the polarities of me. They include all my horizontal (simultaneously incarnated here) and vertical (in other dimensions) and polarized (male female, good and bad) expression of Self. With them, I feel whole. The reason I chose trance channeling is because it's the easiest way for me to cut my brain and thinking process when bringing forth insights. I hope it makes sense. My only distinction now is that I don't favor the light. I favor expansion and relief of suffering, which in my view is a different thing. We are light (which embeds darkness). there is no "choice" to make. As long as we see polarities, I believe we cannot be whole.

I had a little chat with Leo earlier. I am finishing the subtitles now for my first vlog compilation and I'll share it right after.

Blessings, Ruby

My December 1st to January 1st vlog compilation 
From setting the intention to getting back on the spiritual horse! Let me know what you think.

Edited by Ruby White

1 hour ago, haai14 said:

@Ruby White  are you 100% sure that your channeling, could this  all be just your imagination?

Of course it could :) Does it matters? Or is there a difference?

@Ruby White  Clever play on words with the 'SHIfT' happens logo :) ...  Quite intrigued by the trance state phenomenon. The information seems fairly consistent with other such material. Curious if your persona is defocused, inasmuch as there is no conscious awareness of the information, at the time it is being spoken? Is there any recollection afterwards of what was communicated?  If not, what's Ruby aware of while the medium is messaging?

Also, Ruby all bundled in woolens in snowy climes, could that be a Quebecois set and setting I'm seeing there?  

5 hours ago, haai14 said:

@Ruby White  are you 100% sure that your channeling, could this  all be just your imagination?

Its the message that is important not the method of delivery.

B R E A T H E

10 hours ago, snowleopard said:

@Ruby White  Clever play on words with the 'SHIfT' happens logo :) ...  Quite intrigued by the trance state phenomenon. The information seems fairly consistent with other such material. Curious if your persona is defocused, inasmuch as there is no conscious awareness of the information, at the time it is being spoken? Is there any recollection afterwards of what was communicated?  If not, what's Ruby aware of while the medium is messaging?

Also, Ruby all bundled in woolens in snowy climes, could that be a Quebecois set and setting I'm seeing there?  

Yeah I live up in Gatineau near Ottawa :)

For me recollecting depends of "how deep" i go. If I go light with my eyes open no problem. If I go say "medium" I'll remember on the spot but don't ask me 2-3 days after (like a dream you have just before waking up). But If I go really deep say i'm lying down and someone directs me then I sometimes will have the few first and last bits. It's quite interesting. It's like just being super relaxed and what I get is more like complete packets with images and feelings, knowings, and I have to translate the vision in words. Sometimes its flows easily. Sometimes I have to "look" closer at it and find the words. Anyway that's how it feels for me.... I'm trying to not take it too "seriously" and take it as absolute truth. At this point I'm more about playing with it and see how it resonates anyway...

3 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

@Ruby White what aeon says about afterlife

That's a very vague question. What do you want to know? I personally have lots of memories of in between life states so maybe I can give you my personal insight xD

@Ruby White Just wondering. What do you think about Edgar Cayce? I was intrigued by the man (and the subject) early on when my exploration into alternate planes of consciousness first started. I had a lot of Daja Vu (and similar type) experiences at a young age so that's what sparked my interest in the subject.

14 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Ruby White Just wondering. What do you think about Edgar Cayce? I was intrigued by the man (and the subject) early on when my exploration into alternate planes of consciousness first started. I had a lot of Daja Vu (and similar type) experiences at a young age so that's what sparked my interest in the subject.

I think that Edgar Cayce was a great medium. I had several "coincidences" regarding Cayce's work. First of all I was introduced to it in my father's library. My parents were members or the Rose Cross when I was young and Cayce was either a member or his books are widely acknowledged in the order. I was already aware of his channeling of Atlantis (which I wrote quite a bit about my own memories) but 3 years ago I started channeling with Arcturians. I had no clue who they were and searching and digging a bit, it finally made it's way back to Cayce, learning that he also channeled of them although I was completely unaware of that fact. Also, the channeler who helped me do my baby steps present himself as "channeling in the style of Cayce". Anywho, not that it means anything in itself but just to note how things kept pointing back to Cayce for me :) I know that if you search online you can find a web library of all Cayce's unedited work. But to be perfectly honest, I never read any of it.

@Ruby White A friend of mine had a book about Atlantis that was written (if I remember correctly) in the 1800's. I need to research exactly what book that was. The author had full recollection of being there. Amazing the similarities of what he describes as Atlantis in comparison to the modern world of today. Who knows what knowledge is yet to be found that has been lost.