pluto

Happy New Year from Bashar

15 posts in this topic

Gotta Love Bashar and the Pure Wisdom he presents :) Have a great one!

B R E A T H E

Still didn't learn how to open his eyes ?

Jizz, even my duck can do it ...

@Dodo I don't know what they smoke up there, but reality is divine, as long as you perceive it from within.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

Still didn't learn how to open his eyes ?

Jizz, even my duck can do it ...

There was a pic once on this forum of a meditator or something - eyes open = hell, eyes closed = heaven.

I wonder if anyone can help me to find it

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

The first of 'Four Laws of Creation' by Bashar is 'you exist'!  xD

And he has come from a planet that is 500 light years away to say that I  exist...xDxDxD

Bashar must be a joke by God... He makes fun of us.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

14 minutes ago, Joker1111 said:

Do people really believe this shit?

Many people are past the state of belief but that is not the point with Bashar and his teachings. It is about the information and wisdom he presents that is important. You take what serves you and discard what is not. Its not that hard.

Whether you believe it or not should not interfere with the wisdom. If it does then that is something to work on yourself. All you have to do is apply the teachings and see for yourself, Have a wonderful new years :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

16 minutes ago, blazed said:

Never heard of bashar ever before until now, lately there is a lot of bashar posts and bashar titled threads on the forum, even I ended up checking their website.

This is promotion at it's finest, Leo is kind, i'd have banned people already for it xD and it's the same ppl constantly making references to it.

This is not Bashar, this is actualized.org and we have 4 bashar threads in the first two pages (and many more beyond the first two pages) of this subforum.

I guess its a good thing you cannot ban people then because you aren't in balanced alignment yourself. What Bashar teaches is of the highest level of self actualization, ultimately. Its not that Leo is kind its that he is quite intelligent and can think critically for himself as can others that can ban or they wouldn't be given that position in the first place.

Apply what is useful, Discard what is not. Simple

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

37 minutes ago, blazed said:

Never heard of bashar ever before until now, lately there is a lot of bashar posts and bashar titled threads on the forum, even I ended up checking their website.

This is promotion at it's finest, Leo is kind, i'd have banned people already for it xD and it's the same ppl constantly making references to it.

This is not Bashar, this is actualized.org and we have 4 bashar threads in the first two pages (and many more beyond the first two pages) of this subforum.

You genuinely think Bashar has people coming here for advertisement? - I've not heard of him since until a few weeks ago, being on this website.

But why would you assume Leo should ban people based on posting videos for guidance from other teachers? Honestly that sounds like nonsense considering Leo is always talking about exploring other styles of belief systems, going more in depth to alternatives to conscious/spiritual development, experiencing things first-hand.

All personal growth content is welcome here, clearly. If there is something he deems that wouldn't be beneficial to the collective growth of the forums; I'm sure he or the mods filter these out fairly quickly.

10 minutes ago, blazed said:

No need to praise leo and the mods in a way that encourages your motives, the BS is very apparent.

Bashar has his own community, own forums, so why keep posting here? Go to his forums ffs, it's simple.

Is it because his channel is new and needs to leech viewers from others?

Rali was self promoting too and hence why he got the ban from Leo.

I am here because Leo's teachings appeal to me, all this crazy whack doesn't therefore they should be left to their own communities, and also judging from people's comments on these sort of threads there is a lot of people not keen on the whole Bashar thing.

Bashar literally started his channel 4 months ago, and the bashar threads have been flooded in since.

Bashar has been connecting with people, making videos and helping others for over 30-40+ years. The channel was closed earlier in the year from what i heard due to some religious groups mass reporting leading to a youtube ban acting exactly like you are acting right now because you have no experience with the teachings so you blindly attack what pushes your comfort zones.

It was only recently reopened 4 months ago. Your behavior needs quite a lot of self work i must say, stop taking things so seriously. Enjoy your life.

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is Not.

B R E A T H E

Just now, blazed said:

Lol, speaks for itself really, got banned by YouTube themselves for ToS and violations.

Your argument is highly invalid considering the Youtuber ToS has been in flux for the last 5+ years. There is no consistency and there is plenty of flaws within their system, nothing "Speaks for itself" - Truthfully you're not utilizing this forums for your own growth, quite rather the opposite.

On 2017-12-31 at 0:36 AM, blazed said:

Bashar has his own community, own forums, so why keep posting here?

So does almost every spiritual teacher, you mean, we should not post any material from them?

On 12/31/2017 at 6:29 AM, K VIL said:

happy new year from K vil

Happy illusion 2018 :D

On 1/2/2018 at 11:04 AM, blazed said:

To be honest i was off the mark with this in general, and i apologise for that.

Unlike other spiritual teachers though there have been too many Bashar this, Bashar that posts lately here, highlighted "basher" titled threads and links to his videos which come across as sneaky promotion even if the users are freely doing it as fans.

Imo Bashar is very different to Leo's approach, style, and channel. I wouldn't have followed Leo if he didn't represent your average modern day western guy, he's the reason why I even entertained the idea of spirituality.

Not that it matters, but I personally do not like Bashar and Abraham-Hicks as they personally feel ingenuine and unauthentic and directly lying to my face when they act like vessels to spiritual beings and aliens, it ends right there for me, I don't care if the advice is good, if it starts off with a lie it ends there.

You could argue it's not a lie, but in my mind and reality it is a lie, I'm not going to take a blind faith approach,  the same way I'm not going to buy a bridge off someone selling it without all the legal papers works and lawers involved. Or follow Christianity or Islam because otherwise God will banish me to hell for eternity.

Imo there are much, much, much better spiritual teachers out there with much higher reputations and popularity, who don't have dedicated SCAM web pages to their name or who haven't been BANNED from YouTube.

The reason why you are being triggered by this more than others clearly indicates there is something you can learn from Bashar's teachings. We usually avoid what is deeply stored truth within us our ego's cannot and will not accept. Give it a chance, see how it goes my friend :)

Trust me i was in your shoes at one point, see it as a universal test or lesson.

The more we see things that come into our lives this way, the more we pass with flying colours.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E