Brsczkv

Life Purpose Course - Still relevant?

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've first seen the Life Purpose course quite a long time ago (I can't find when was it created) and I feel like since then Leo's videos changed or deepened a bit. I'm just wondering, considering that Leo's points of views on many subjects might have changed, is it still relevant? Isn't it outdated? Or maybe even if it is a bit, it would still be of benefit to me, from my paradigm anyways.

I guess I could find the information on Life Purpose on my own in books or even in free videos, but I really like the idea of having it distilled and organized with logical steps to follow. US to CAD $ exchange rate doesn't help to make a decision.

What's your opinion?

Thanks

Edited by Brsczkv

edit: i retract my statement 

Edited by d0ornokey

Yes.  This week I will be completing Part 3, the final part, of the Course myself.  I highly recommend it. 

I was about to post a topic when I saw that many people have the same question. So why bother with life purpose if the fastest way to happiness is spiritual path? It's not only because Leo said so, he only triggered it in me. I can see it myself, that success (life purpose) don't equal happiness. This knowledge robs me of my motivation and now I feel like I'm wasting my time when doing Life Purpose. What are your thoughts about this guys? I know I have to work it out myself but maybe some discuss will help a little. :)

@Amadeusz Enlightenment will not solve all your real-world problems.

You gonna be enlightened flipping burgers at McDonalds or living in a hippie commune sucking some dude's dick to pay your rent.

If you're cool with that, by all means only focus on enlightenment and ignore everything else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura lol .... wtf leo !?  " If you do not buy my life purpose  course your only options are flipping burgers at McDonald's  or living in a hippy commune sucking some dude's dick to pay rent."- Leo Gura

That is a great testimonial. Where is this dick sucking hippy that was converted to a meaningful life after using your LPC?

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Amadeusz Enlightenment will not solve all your real-world problems.

You gonna be enlightened flipping burgers at McDonalds or living in a hippie commune sucking some dude's dick to pay your rent.

If you're cool with that, by all means only focus on enlightenment and ignore everything else.

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

@Source_Mystic I have testimonials :P

Although on a more serious note, I wasn't speaking of my LP course (those were your words), I was speaking of many other things outside the domain of nonduality, of which the course is just one thing.

Newbies get so stuck on seeking nonduality that they fall into the trap of neglecting all the other important aspects of life. That is what I was mocking.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you have a past dick-sucking hippy testimonial?  That is what we are really talking about right.

I understand what you are saying it was funny to me the way it was said it. xD

Nonduality seems to me a side-dish not the main course.

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

30 minutes ago, Source_Mystic said:

Nonduality seems to me a side-dish not the main course.

Non-duality means there is no side-dish. Just one infinite main course.

@Leo Gura

On 12/29/2017 at 10:10 PM, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment will not solve all your real-world problems.

Newbies get so stuck on seeking nonduality that they fall into the trap of neglecting all the other important aspects of life.

That's actually the answer to the question I had in mind when creating this topic. I'll try to sell some useless stuff I own and buy the course :) Thanks.

Edit: Couldn't wait. Got the course :/

Edited by Brsczkv

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:43 PM, Source_Mystic said:

@Extreme Z7 ok then you think nonduality is the only essential thing.  You should now stop all your practices and just study non-duality and we will see how far you will get. Nonduality is a realization even in that It  is not going to take you to the heights of enlightenment.  I do not even see why everyone values it so much.  I understand it but once you get that understanding focusing on it does not get you any further it is kind of a one trick pony in that seance. That is what I mean by it is a side dish. and not the main course.

Understand!?

1. You decide what is the main courses and the side dish, in that scenario your valuing one thing over another, value is subjective, meaning I could value dirt over gold, who values 100 bucks more, a millionaire or a hobo?

2. You can't value it that much until you've actually experienced it, they talk about infinity and bliss, but enlightenment is not something imaginable,