AleksM

Pentagon and UFOs

46 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, blazed said:

You still don't get it.

Don't go looking for conspiracies, or news, just focus on your damn own direct experience, you'll live a much better life.

Like Sadhguru says, I don't like to read scriptures and clutter my mind with nonsense. my distortion vs your distortion.

I honestly think ufo, pentagon and conspiracy theories have nothing to do with actualized.org to be fair, this is just pointless distraction.

You like aliens? go to an alien forum where people are much more likely to appreciate your conspiracy stories.

Yes.. xD

I think we probably need a 'Paranormal' subforum and a 'Mental masturbation' subforum...Even though these two topics have got nothing to do with enlightenment, a lot of people are more attached to these things...

But it will be good if 'spiritual enlightenment' subforum is locked for people who post in 'Paranormal' subforum and the  'Mental masturbation' subforum; these two subforums should be locked for people who like to use the  'spiritual enlightenment' subforum. xDxDxD

Also, alien life doesn't have to be categorized as 'paranormal' but still, as @blazed said, it is not the purpose of this forum...

Here is the bottom-line:

Neither the curiosity about paranormal stuff nor any kind of mental masturbation has got anything to do with the spiritual path or spiritual enlightenment. Usually, they are distractions.. 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@blazed
Why are you putting things into my mouth that I never stated?
I am not looking for any conspiracy theories, the last time I stumpled upon one was over a year ago, but the last time I was actually really researching on it was even before I started self actualizing and meditating over 3 years ago.
I don't watch any news, I just know what I stumble upon occaisionally.
My life is already incredible, I am not looking for a better life, I am looking for my true self.
Yes, Sadhguru is very wise. But I am not Sadhguru I didn't observe objects for hours as a child and didn't get enlightened that young, I doubt that you did, without the nonsense that others are telling me I wouldn't be 3 years into self actualizing and wouldn't have turned my life from hell to heaven.
Actually aliens have very well something to do with spirituality, they are obviously conscious beings and there may be alot to learn from them, more than from Sadhguru no matter how great of a master he is.

@AleksM So here we go, with a bit of time to spare lets look on the first picture that you picked from some ufology website.

Once again people who probably did not understand the topic looked into some pictures and what seems like flying saucer was picked by them completely ignoring that maybe the artists meant something else or that maybe they just drew not so normally something completely common like... wait for it... clouds. And this is quite likely the case here because other artists also drew clouds like that. Also it is very interesting how these findings emerged after sci-fi boom the last century. Also why would aliens be flying on a pancake but that is completely different story. 

Source: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufoart/esp_ovnis_arte_9.htm

Ok now lets stop here for a second and think it through a little, you have obviously made a mistakr with the water experiment and now is this, I recommend you to check your research better. It is fine if you are wrong but you should take a lesson from that and try your best so that it does not happen again especially if you decide to send it on the internet.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

13 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

Actually aliens have very well something to do with spirituality, they are obviously conscious beings and there may be alot to learn from them, more than from Sadhguru no matter how great of a master he is.

Ok.. then wait!

I am hoping that by 2040 or before, we can get an alien being right here on the earth to teach you how to get enlightened.. If it doesn't happen until 2040, there is still hope, so don't worry.. It will be a great way to postpone enlightenment because people can wait for eternity for an alien being to show up and teach them something profound, in such a way that no human being has taught them before...And the probability of that one random alien being to be enlightened being is so unimaginably high! xDxDxD

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam

We don't need to wait for ETs to materialize and come down to earth to teach us important things. We can channel their consciousness trough us.

Read this:

Edited by AleksM

I agree it’s a distraction, if you want more i enjoy divine cosmos.com - purely for entertainment purposes. Things seem to heating up.

For a more practical perspective, aliens would have the same consciousness as us, although with different knowledge and experiences. They might themselves be so locked into their own ego personalities that they don’t see the Truth of their connection to the all, while being nothing at the same time (depending which direction you focus on)

Edited by Ocean

@Shanmugam
Black and white thinking is what gets such debates so heated up, I encourage to rather go the middle way.
Why do I either have to wait for them or completely ignore them? I can work on myself and still be open to everything.
Why do you have to either believe in it or not, why can't you just share opinions about it, without people who want to censor you for questioning assumptions?

45 minutes ago, blazed said:

If they have a destiny with you, they'll find you, you on the other hand won't find them.

Did you have an audience with them or why do you know so much about it? Why is your opinion always the truth? Maybe humans were well beyond the moon already, how would you know that, what makes you so sure? After all there is top secret stuff you never put an eye upon, wouldn't alteast that be requiered to make any such statement?

41 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

So here we go, with a bit of time to spare lets look on the first picture that you picked from some ufology website.

One is fake or misinterpreted therefore all must be wrong.
Investigating is about putting together all the clues that could be evidence, they don't always have to be correct, I doubt that the people putting this up state that all of them are 100% correct and even if they do you don't have to commit to the same mistake.

Edited by LaucherJunge

Even if Aleks had said some stuff wrong I don't really see these posts as a distraction. For me they've helped me keep my mind open about these things and I've also gained so much useful information from his posts.

3 hours ago, blazed said:

Please stop this crap, this isn't open minded thinking this is trying to convince people of poor arguments. False information spreading with outmost certainty is dangerous.

I haven't seen him say "this is the truth" all that much and I doubt he is stubborn often. In this post not once. Usually when someone goes after him it's some triggered "skeptic" anyway. A ton of other people can't be bothered to say they aren't 100% sure about something either and this happens all the time. "False information spreading" might also not be so false.

1 hour ago, blazed said:

The day Leo starts to talk about Aliens, and Twin tower conspiracy, conspiracy 101, and uses crappy evidence such as the ones aleks has, is the day I’m unfollowing, unsubscribing because that's not good for me, and that person has no direct evidence, just some shit that other people have said...

Leo has confirmed aliens in this video anyway. It's not like Aleks is trying to manically convince everyone of aliens. That's really your projection of what's going on here. He has just shared his perspective and I'm sure he has way more convincing proof than the things you've seen on this specific post and I don't know how the stuff he sent was somehow really bad evidence. They don't have to "prove" anything anyway. There are plenty of video recordings of aliens here. If you think you're going to need scientific proof for everything (that's also in some of the documents for example) what are you doing even doing here. Actualized.org is related to mysticism and supernatural phenomena. Besides Leo tries to convince us of all kinds of things all the time and I don't think this ufo thing is too different.

Edited by YaNanNallari

1 minute ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Shanmugam
Black and white thinking is what gets such debates so heated up, I encourage to rather go the middle way.
Why do I either have to wait for them or completely ignore them? I can work on myself and still be open to everything.
Why do you have to either believe in it or not, why can't you just share opinions about it, without people who want to censor you for questioning assumptions?

I don't have any disagreement with what you said here... I am just pointing out to the fact that way too much importance is given to these things in this forum... Once the limit is crossed, it is similar to talking about chemistry in a forum that is actually intended for politics.. It has a potential to distract people who are focused on politics...  

Shanmugam 

@LaucherJunge Well I never said that all the other are also false..

And anyway I wrote down also general guidelines for why this is so tricky. But when he shares come evidence which turns out to be false how do I know if I can trust the rest? The thing is that the exact same thing happened with the water experiment and I am starting to see a trend here. Also noone will ever be able to check all the things that could be evidence, there are thousands of pictures of "ufos" that you cannot vheck and that is why you should use your common sense. In the article that I linked as a source were more of those pictures debunked, not sure if the same ones as Alex posted.

-Insomnium

11 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

He has just shared his perspective and I'm sure he has way more convincing proof than the things you've seen on this specific post and I don't know how the stuff he sent was somehow really bad evidence.

It was a bad evidence because it was based on misinterpretation of an artwork.

-Insomnium

21 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

I am just pointing out to the fact that way too much importance is given to these things in this forum...

I agree that it is distracting, but it is way more promising than most other distractions on this forum, the potential coming from it is very big. Also I don't see that many of such topics around here, in my opinion it is still in a good measure but that is up for debate I guess, which would be yet another even worse distraction, as is the resistance to this topic.

@blazed
I see how in your paradigm it might make sense, but I don't see physical travel as the only means for contact, higher dimensions have most likely different ways of communication.
I am not even trying to seek out aliens, I just find that the bias against it is unreasonable.
Your arguments are only limiting believes build on the current materialistic paradigm. There have been paradigm shifts all troughout history, prepare for a mindfuck.

19 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

how do I know if I can trust the rest?

How do I know if I can trust a self proclaimed expert debunker on the net?
For me this is not even about trust, it is about being open minded and not sticking to any believe like a magnet, more of being like water and just letting it pass me.

Edited by LaucherJunge

6 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

How do I know if I can trust a self proclaimed expert debunker on the net?
For me this is not even about trust, it is about being open minded and not sticking to any believe like a magnet, more of being like water and just letting it pass me.

Good point but what I quoted from the source was not anout expertise it was common stuff that I did not realise and needed to look up on the net. Actually I learned from conspiracy theories also quite a lot like not being angry on the people and being able to correspond to them compassionately and even more... the point I am trying to make is that Aleks made a mistake and since anybody could take it up and take it for truth I will do my best to stop the misinformation. It is good to be open minded but false information is still dangerous.

-Insomnium

@blazed
Great, that is exactly how I see it, with one major difference. For me being open minded is one thing, being convinced is another. I am not convinced of anything, for all I know everything could be an illusion. The only thing that I know is that I don't know anything.
Even Sadhguru said something along the lines of throwing his believes into a trash can everyday.

@blazed

Open mindedness would = maybe aliens are real maybe not!

It is not this or that. It is this and that. Depends on which perspective you use. You cannot perceive something that is not part of the vibration you are emmiting. So, to me open mindedness is being able to shift between both perspectives. And doing it fast.

@Dragallur

How exactly is it dangerous?

@Shanmugam

90% of the stuff Bashar talks about is never mentioned on this forum.

@AleksM False information? C'mon!

For example if you thought that  some mushroom was edible and then when you ate it you would get sick and die - I call that dangerous.

Of course believing in aliens won't kill you but it is the step towards hatred of authority, other conspiracy theories and such. It might end with aliens but if the belief is false why hold it? Why share the evidence and misguide somebody?

-Insomnium

@blazed

Not correct. Change is a constant.  It depends on how aware you are that you are shifting without clinging to the previous version.

@AleksM probably, but when it comes to information, it is the same... When we learn physics or chemistry, we learn information and facts... Whatever that alien entity says is probably a bunch of information.. Whether it is true or not is a different thing. But regardless of the truth of that information, it is still some information... That is why I am saying that it is all bit off-topic for people whose main priority is spiritual enlightenment... They have other forums to discuss these things.. :)

Anyway, the image is just a joke.. Making sure that the discussion doesn't get serious... :)

Shanmugam