AleksM

Pentagon and UFOs

46 posts in this topic

@blazed
Believing is not neccessary, just being is requierd.
I am obviously not all the way there yet, but I try my best to not believe, I try to just be. A question back, is it "I" that is breathing? Is it "I" that is eating, sleeping?

@blazed

You are misinterpreting my intentions. I don't want to convince anybody, but I like sharing and facilitating new perspectives because I feel like that's important.

If you think you are open minded, that does not mean you are actually open minded. Only after you test your open mindedness on both perspectives you can say that you are open minded. Open mindedness means being able to confirm both perspectives and shift from one to the other without any resistance, effortlessly. We talk all the time on this forum that the most important thing is direct experience.

I put more than enough time to present this information, I don't want to waste my whole day collecting evidence and try to please everybody. Everybody knows about Google and YouTube, and all the information is on the internet. I am just facilitating. Every piece of information that I present should be investigated further by the individual and not taken up on faith.

Edited by AleksM

25 minutes ago, AleksM said:

Open mindedness means being able to confirm both perspectives and shift from one to the other without any resistance, effortlessly.

I do not think so. What if one perspective is that ufos exist and the other is that they do not? How are you supposed to confirm both of them and shift between them? They seem rather contradictory and if one of them is true then the other one is false.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@Mighty Mouse I am curious what you meant with your post what does Forum Jed mean? I do not understand what "shit" you mean.

@AleksM I do not think you should share information if you are not taking the time to investigate it properly and it does not matter if you are just sharing evidence if its false, that leads to misinformation which is what I am talking about the whole time.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@Dragallur

Yes of course, that's because perception is subjective. The mind can stick only to one side of the coin, not to both. We need to go beyond subjectivity, to not cling to our perspective and then we are able to shift between both.

If you want to confirm that UFOs don't exist then watch the videos on YouTube that are more mainstream, that have the most views. If you want to confirm that they do exist, watch the videos that have less views. The same applies to articles, if you want to confirm that they don't exist, then read the articles from mainstream news.

I take more than enough time to research it, but I can make mistakes, just like anybody. I have digested a lot of material in the last 4 years about this stuff and so I am not wasting my time with writing the perfect post and collecting the best evidence

You must understand that this forum is not focused on UFOs and so nobody talks about it. You can find communities, forums and groups that talk about this all day all night and the evidence Will be overwhelming. Research is key.

After some deliberation, I've decided to lock this thread because it's becoming a distraction.

Whether UFOs are real or not is too off-topic for this sub-forum.

Yes, openmindedness is important, but that has to be balanced with focus. UFOs are a very controversial subject which will just cause pointless debating without really helping people grow.

I personally have nothing against UFOs. I'm open to them existing, and I'm open to discussions about them, but just not here. It turns a lot of people off from spirituality.

Yes, this is a subjective judgment call. It's not a black and white case. But I don't want Actualized.org to develop a reputation of UFO-ology and things like that. I'd like to stick more closely to traditional nonduality. I many ways, it's a matter of style. Different people will resonate with different styles of spirituality.

Maybe this policy will change after I personally meet a UFO and discover its personal growth potential, but until then, let's cut the UFO talk here. This doesn't mean I am denying UFOs exist. It simply means they are off-topic in this sub-forum in the same way that talking about military history or knitting might be.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.