Alien

is "IT" the grandest thing possile to grasp ?

32 posts in this topic

is the Absolute the biggest thing human beings can grasp ?or is it just the ultimate limit humans cant pass ?

What does the “absolute” imply? 

Where are we in relation to that implication? 

Couple questions that one might want inquire on on behalf of what is “absolute” 

Edited by Faceless

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

How does one capture the absolute? 

What’s your take? 

I'm not actually 100% percent sure, but I'd imagine it would be through contemplation.

You are already the absolute, thats your innermost core,  so you can´t grasp it or capture it.

You can only be aware of it directly by peeling of every layer of what you think you are.

@Hsinav how did you personaly come to see this? What actions took place for this to happen? Was this just an accident? 

Sounds like you mean deduction through inquiry into thought? 

Is this so?

I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with you my friend, but where do you get this conclusion that your are the absolute? 

Edited by Faceless

@Alien

56 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Sounds like you mean deduction through inquiry into thought? 

Is this so?

Your thoughts, emotions and physical appearance is not who you are at the deepest level, at the deepest level you are eternal, timeless and one with everything, and at the same time - nothing. (Leo articulate this better then most I think) This is the most radical thing a human being can be aware of. You and everything that exists (and not exists) are already God and beyond perfection but the illusion of you as a separate entity is very hard to break. With Self inquiry you can eventually break through the illusion. The illusion goes on and is supported by culture, thoughts, your appearance, emotions and everything you consider to be real, that goes in a circle. The Matrix.

To drop all preconceptions about what we have created by the mind, then that mind is the ground. This is the nature of the ground, or “absolute” 

Its so simple. 

A religious mind is the nature of the ground. 

Religious mind being constant diligent inquiry which is real meditation, insight, total perception, the mind can free itself from all movments and actions that manifest through thought and fall out of the ground.  

This is clarity, stillness, and the beauty of a quiet mind. 

Yes this is obvious to an inquirer....the thinker is the thought.. and it’s one thing to think as an idea that you are absolute “ground” “god” or what ever, and to feel it with all your being. If this is realized through knowledge, is it realized as an idea or fact? 

And do we see the significance and therefore live differently?

Thats the question friends. 

Do You see this because of a concept you picked up? Or have you seen this without such outside agencies. 

Deception is imminent without a religious mind. 

@Nahm lol ??

Within is the only way I know... Just wanted to see how he got to that conclusion

57 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with you my friend, but where do you get this conclusion that your are the absolute? 

My thirst for truth awakened dramatically a couple a years ago, a knew the absolute as a concept through non-dual teachers.

Statements like "All is one and the one is all" got my attention.

I started to recognise this truth inside of me.

A couple of 5-meo also confirmed this truth beyond any doubt.

Sorry I don’t fill my head with such content ..was that a response to what is 5 meo?