negativity 24/7

parents unsupportive of my journey 

no friends 

confused & lost 

failing again and again 

intense bodily pains 

backsliding constantly 

need to make $ soon or forced to go back to college for years :,(

i will never kill myself because i am a role model to my sister. im here to help be her north star

many of you tried to help me b4 but maybe just 1 more time? heh... thanks 

@thehero sounds like poetry my friend :D.

i would let you sing me to sleep every night if you would let me.

Edited by ZX_man

2 hours ago, ZX_man said:

@thehero sounds like poetry my friend :D.

i would let you sing me to sleep every night if you would let me.

@thehero I think @ZX_man is right at some point, is that you can turn all this agony into art.

Drawing, painting, making videos, music, poetry, fiction, sculpturing, coding, design of some kind... channel this energy into art and you will feel relieved. And if you master one of these skills you might earn money from it. You might think you're not creative, but maybe you haven't heard the call of your character yet. Try different stuff. Things like drawing or writing require nearly zero tools and the internet is full of educational stuff.

By the way, we all think sometimes we are the biggest losers, the most unfortunate, have the shittiest parents but in truth, no one is better than anyone. Everyone has their own struggle. Try to fix your problems one at a time. Don't be hard on yourself and don't victimize yourself. My suggestion is to fix your problems according to the hierarchy of needs, physical problems first, then social, at last, self-actualization. But somehow, they also go hand-in-hand.

coincidence, i actually wrote a poem about my struggles today. it sucked real bad. im not even sure what art even is or what it looks like. i just wrote out my feelings and made it rhyme. it was pretty bad lol

@thehero  I will repost an image somebody on this forum posted a long time ago.

Good luck with your poetry. 

Btw we all are wandering on this earth and trying to figure it out what the hell is going on, you are not alone ;)

Untitled picture.jpg

Use all these forms of suffering to your advantage. 

And this hierarchy of need jive I’m sorry to say will be a limited way to resolve these rather common issues your have. 

We cant solve our problems according to someone else’s ideas, theory’s, and other forms of analytical investigations. These false premises are contradicting and confusing when applied as a method of the eradification of suffering. Knowledge has no place in psychological order.

The anylizer is the anylized ...Inquire into what this implies

good luck friend 

Edited by Faceless

@thehero I was in a dark place. Not to long ago. I feel like im doing better now. I would say count your blessings. Be grateful for your suffering. Be grateful you can even be grateful cause whos to says that you even had any control over you even being grateful in the first place? "Everything will be alright, everything is alright" some words i always counted on. I think youll be ok. I think you can get through this. Be easy bro.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Well since you hit rock bottom the only place left to go is rise above. Light shall meet you soon.

Change the way you think, feel, act, believe and trick yourself into believing you are much higher than you are now and are actually liiving in the opposite side of the spectrum to all those things you mentioned, eventually with enough belief and desire you will trick yourself and find yourself in a completely different world.

Where you are is an illusion, so change it and eventually reality changes with you.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E