Joseph Maynor

Am I The Only Person Who Is Annoyed By People Who Habitually Whine Or Retort — It’s Not Fair!

10 posts in this topic

I’m always thinking (and sometimes even saying) — the world ain’t fair baby!  Why are we assuming that the world should be fair?   What the hell is fairness anyway?  Whose conception of fairness should we use?

I notice little kids playing the “that’s not fair” game too a lot.  But it’s not fair!  Ah — go ask those people who were shot in Vegas whether life is fair.  I wanna say — shit happens, deal with it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

If you realize that everything is nondual, that means nothingness will incarnate through every manifestation possible, instantly. Which means it will experinece reality from every vantage point possible. Which means reality is perfectly fair.

One moment you will experience being shot. The next moment you will experience yourself pulling the trigger. You will experience every horror ever perpetrated, both as victim and victimizer. You will be Hitler and you will be the Jews. You will be the 9/11 attackers, and you will the be World Trade Center families. You will be the lion and the antelope. You will be the human enjoying a fine steak dinner, and the cow getting slaughtered for that steak.

Brace yourself for some serious, serious karma!

What a rush! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So now you think that reincarnation happens? That's also my intuition, but when and how did you «realize» it? And is it a belief, intuition or experience/realization, making it undisputible to you? 

On 11/26/2017 at 6:27 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

I’m always thinking (and sometimes even saying) — the world ain’t fair baby!  Why are we assuming that the world should be fair?   What the hell is fairness anyway?  Whose conception of fairness should we use?

I notice little kids playing the “that’s not fair” game too a lot.  But it’s not fair!  Ah — go ask those people who were shot in Vegas whether life is fair.  I wanna say — shit happens, deal with it.

I don’t think you actually wanna say shit happens, deal with it. I think you want to practice more, and become detached from your own thinking. I think you really wanna position yourself to offer wisdom to assist in freeing the complainers. ❤️? They’re the One! You can help them see this. What could feel better? What could be more worthwhile?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The world and life is the way it is because we made it that way.We from our inward state project our outward state. We are responsible for this reality. 

If this is not realized we propetuate this position of “life is not fair”. This disposition then is handed down to new generations that we unfortunately influence.

Life is not fair, life is beautiful. 

Only “WE” thought distort it’s beauty through conception of its actual nature. 

Something to remind yourself of whenever someone piss you off ...

2343279-Eckhart-Tolle-Quote-Anything-tha

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Shin??

There is no division psychologically between You and I. There is only a division within the movment of thought. 

blaming others is no different than others blaming you. you think it's annoying? that stems from you doing the exact same thing they do ;) you just use reason and logic and belief to wiggle yourself out of self-criticism :P

a powerful thing I've learned is to stop blaming altogether. stop blaming others, stop blaming myself. what annoys me is always an event that has passed, to the past, and is not going to change or undo. it happened. therefore, it is just a condition that factors into my decisions - er, tho often I find the "petty" stuff turn out not to matter as much as I think. Trump complained that so-and-so was mean to him? sucks to be him, but, how does that actually affect me in my life and my endeavors in anyway? unless my responsibility is to report on his tweets, or respond to them, or something along those lines, it doesn't. 

On 26/11/2017 at 3:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

Brace yourself for some serious, serious karma!

What a rush! ;)

How do you break this cycle? ;)

(You know, I think if we digest the main infos given here in the forum and your clips, we'll have some idea/hints of the answer.)