Joseph Maynor

Do You Have The Goal To Become A Millionaire And Why Or Why Not?

10 posts in this topic

If you don’t have the goal, more than likely you won’t become one.  But if you do have the goal, at least you’ll have a chance.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Becoming a millionaire is only an upper stage orange goal. To me, it is necessary to understand how to become it, but if that's your only goal, it's not a life purpose. What about the other stages to incorporate into a life purpose? You got to have a plan beyond the orange stage.

Of course. I believe everyone should have more money than they'd ever need.

The paradox though is that I know I'm unlikely to make that kind of money unless I focus on life purpose. So I expect to be a millionaire because of what I contribute.

being a millionaire is a crappy goal. but if you have a valuable goal, being a millionaire may be a good means.

unborn Truth

Yes, I want to become a millionaire. Not to have a fancy lifestyle, but to be able to live distraction-free, not to worry about a crappy job and being able to execute on my life purpose, whatever it turns out to be.

It's not my main goal my main goal is more to become really good at something but it would be fun to be able to earn that much money from something you like to do

I used to have that as a goal, now when it´s reachable for me, I just can´t close my eyes to the fact that the cost for reaching this goal is way, way to high - for me right now. Achieving that will most likely affect my health, relationships, etc very negative.

I very much love money though.