How to be wise

Did Sadhguru Go Mad?

150 posts in this topic

@Nahm on the other side @Shanmugam is the example of person of whom I would see as truly Enlightened. This is just a word but his current being as he describes is totally what I would call Enlightened. So I’m just poorly trying to possibly “break” the  misunderstanding caused by language barrier which might have risen in the past. 

2 hours ago, egoless said:

@Shanmugam nahm has his own special way to communicate. He always uses subtle and friendly humor. If you haven’t spoken with him much it may appear as sarcasm but in reality nahm never does that, you just need to tune in his frequency :D . His humor is always intended to point you somewhere.

This is not about Nahm.. this has to do with my comprehension of English language, as the native speakers speak. :) ... By the way, being sarcastic is not wrong.. Sarcasm also has humor in it, as long as it is not a personal attack in disguise.. 

In fact, I was trying to be funny and looks like it didn't work out. :P 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

On 15/11/2017 at 8:10 AM, How to be wise said:

Just curious. Who do you think is the most enlightened person you're aware of alive today or 100 years ago. I want to be inspired.

I know this is an old post but I want to add something. I think Mahavatar Babaji is the most enlightened person alive today on planet Earth. Some advanced yogis have even claimed that they themselves cannot fathom Mahavatar Babaji's spiritual stature. This may seem all hyperbole but I would like to hear all of the different viewpoints on the statement I just made. Jesus's spiritual attainment seems minute compared to Babaji's spiritual attainment. Like to hear your thoughts on this!

30 minutes ago, Blanchflower said:

I know this is an old post but I want to add something. I think Mahavatar Babaji is the most enlightened person alive today on planet Earth. Some advanced yogis have even claimed that they themselves cannot fathom Mahavatar Babaji's spiritual stature. This may seem all hyperbole but I would like to hear all of the different viewpoints on the statement I just made. Jesus's spiritual attainment seems minute compared to Babaji's spiritual attainment. Like to hear your thoughts on this!

I guess we will never know.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Just now, How to be wise said:

I guess we will never know.

True. It is like asking a 1st grader in maths to tell the difference between post-graduate level mathematics and PhD level mathematics.

xD