Guido

What Happened With Today's Video?

11 posts in this topic

Today's video is offline, I saw it was online some hours ago I was going to watch it now but it's gone :o

People started abusing the information I shared in that video, so I finally decided to take it down.

A new version is coming soon which will have less abuse potential.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Smart move! I was going to say, that was a bit risky putting that material out there. Either way, I'm glad I got to see it. I got my entire commonplace set up now and am already using it!

Damn, now I want to watch it haha

Edited by Guido

The new version will be virtually identical, so don't worry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Hi

I started to know about You and Your videos before about three months ago,

But what You mentioned in this Video is the same to what I started to do before like a year ago,

I started to take notes, conclusions and thoughts about like every thing, no one told Me about the method before, I was angry about life and there was no one to talk to, so I started to talk to Myself through some papers and computer notes, it is very very powerful, I started to create links between thoughts easily and powerfully, There is so many benefits in this method,

How did some people abuse the information in this video ? and Why did They do that ? 

I do not understand ......

On the video ideas page I saw "Do looks matter?" with the first point being, "Revising my view".

Does this have anything to do with the Incel movement (Involuntary Celibate, hold the view that looks matter above anything else in modern dating, that 80% of women go for top 20% of men etc.) that is gaining massive followers in the internet right now?

Thanks for this video Leo.  If I had built one of these earlier in my life it would’ve made a huge difference.  Organization is half the battle.  I am implementing this great advice and will build my own book on One Note as I do your Life Purpose Course, which I plan to do before the end of this year.  Good stuff.  Your work helps a lot of people.  I am so excited to do your Life Purpose Course finally!  I’m surprised I waited so long to do it, but now is truly the right time for me to do LP work, so I can’t whine about that.  It’s nice to do things at the right time in personal development.   I think the biggest trap with LP is thinking you already got it handled.  Maybe you should shoot a video on that issue.  LP is just as important as Enlightenment, and just as tricky — full of sabotaging Ego traps.  Also, LP may be harder than Enlightenment work because it requires that you get off your lazy ass and actually do something excellent with your life — something scary and out of your comfort-zone — something worthy with your time that also brings home the bacon.  Isn’t that what we all want?  — that kind of deep satisfaction and connection with reality?  That is so important; just as important as Enlightenment work is.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I will buy a laptop just for this purpose. Writing on paper feels amazing but digital is just that much easier and faster. 

Not really sure which laptop though, I Like Apple products but they are quite expensive.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

7 hours ago, Max_V said:

I will buy a laptop just for this purpose. Writing on paper feels amazing but digital is just that much easier and faster. 

Not really sure which laptop though, I Like Apple products but they are quite expensive.

Windows, ASUS

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You