Vitamine Water

Where Are You?

17 posts in this topic

Everything is connected. Look at the trees outside. They look like our brains, same structure and both providing life and oxygen. Look at all the rivers and lakes. It's all just a streaming substance, like blood in our veins floating wherever it goes. Look at groups of little flies at night, how are they different from starclusters or galaxies? Big or small, it doesn't matter. It's all One. We can infinitely zoom in and infinitely zoom out. It doesn't matter. There is no end, in both ways. Where are you in this infinite thing we call universe?

The art is to look without looking 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

i like wool hats

@Nahm You, I like you hahahaha

Knew it

Let's bake a cake together mate

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Vitamine Water I like coffee in small glass mugs. 

Feel free to bring those mugs with you. I like to drink tea straight from the teapot. 

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Vitamine Water I like coffee in small glass mugs. 

my coffee mug is filled with my overflowing ego pls help need space for  sweet sweet wakeful coffee ☕ 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

5 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Everywhere. Omnipresent. But if I'm everywhere, then where are you? xD

How can you miss me if i'm everywhere too mate? ;)

3 minutes ago, Vitamine Water said:

How can you miss me if i'm everywhere too mate? ;)

@ShivaAnd now i'm right behind you, watch out! 

Edited by Vitamine Water

In this universe on the planet earth in germany to be exact. Now are there actual locations in something that is infinite? Or is every location just the center and the same thing after all? Is a city a location? Is a body a location? is an atom a location? No matter where you look from, it stays the center.

Edited by LaucherJunge

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@LaucherJunge ya. Anybody who says “I am the center of the universe”, is scientifically correct. 

Well, is there even a universe apart from our belief based on the consistency of the mind projections? 

However, I've been in the Universe paradigm and probably deep in my heart (as Leo say) I still believe in it, it's a fundamental belief to drop. So what I'm trying to say is in an infinite universe there are no centers. 

To have a center, you need to first draw the circle to encapsulate what the Universe is. If it is infinite, there cannot possibly be a center. Only if it gets limited can there be a center or in the consciousness paradigm, an Ego.

Now queue the image again

525FAC39-1A35-401B-9384-680C5B4B5850.gif

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodo
Or the center is everywhere at the same time, that is what I was on about. :D
That is what makes the most sense if you consider the in and out thingy, like every single tiny part of everything contains the absolute infinity, that is what Leo was talking about in his infinity series with the infinite zip file.

Indeed in truth everything that is is one, and it it is all connected, ordered, and made of the same substances.  At the same time, we are just a tiny part of it, although a very complex part. Creation can also be refereed to as everything, there is nothing outside of it or anything which isn't it. It's the mind which cannot understand this, because it likes to separate everything, make a mess out of it.

Well said, ever thought that trees could be like hairs on our body for the earth? Cells in our body like living creatures on the earth? All thinking they are individual and separate but unaware they are a part of some greater living wholeness? Volcanoes like pimples = toxic buildup, earthquakes like upset stomach growls, waves flowing  back and forth like the breath? You can go all day, its everywhere to be seen, its all connected.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E