Dodo

Not Me By Itself, But Part Of Me

27 posts in this topic

I am not my eyes,

I am not my brain,

I am not my body

Are they important parts of who I am, or are they in my possession?

If the latter who am I without them?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo Well actually you are all those things. The sense of self that there is someone that has those things is an illusion... 'Dodo' does not exist. 

45 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Dodo Well actually you are all those things. The sense of self that there is someone that has those things is an illusion... 'Dodo' does not exist. 

Dodo is the name of the biological being that breathes and lives. That one is an illusion?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

12 hours ago, Dodo said:

Dodo is the name of the biological being that breathes and lives. That one is an illusion?

It's just happening and nobody is doing it. 'Dodo' is a concept, a thought. Thought content is illusiory. So yes the concept of 'you' living and breathing is an illusion. 

Thoughts and cocepts is is too. As is everything.

Edited by Serotoninluv

Got to love the isness business hey @Serotoninluv lol

Keep digging and contemplating on those questions@Dodo  some useful ideas there

@Natasha nails it with the sense of self illusion, however what is it that creates the sense of self when it comes to the body? Would anyone argue with the fact that the senses play a significant roll? Whether true or not is arguable but physics argues you can never touch anything; https://futurism.com/why-you-can-never-actually-touch-anything/

I do not have a deep understanding of the theory, nor is my conditioning sciences based, but it is an interesting thought that definitely feeds the idea of Oneness doesn't it?

@Naturalist although I agree with you as a pointer, isn't thinking it is all a delusion a delusion in itself?

Uncovering the subtext of the game is kind of like removing thorns with thorns, lol

Edited by Brimstone

@Dodo right now, you are alone in the most literal possible sense. You are the only entity. Beyond what you can see right now, there is an infinite field of superposition. There is not the rest of the earth, or universe, or anthing. Reality is only what you are perceiving, and all of it is your dream.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm so by this explanation, do you claim to be the same entity as dodo, or are you your own separate entity, alone in the most literal possible sense, inside of your own dream? Or do you not exist? Did you actually type that response to dodo, or did it only happen in his dream?

Edited by starsofclay

10 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

@Nahm so by this explanation, do you claim to be the same entity as dodo, or are you your own separate entity, alone in the most literal possible sense, inside of your own dream? Or do you not exist? Did you actually type that response to dodo, or did it only happen in his dream?

We are all the dream of the entity. I am not seperate. I am the dream of the entity, so is Dodo. Nahm does not exist is reality, reality IS the entity's dream. Same for Dodo.  We use words to communicate, so I am using the word dream. Nahm is a dream. Dodo is a dream. You are a dream. The illusion you're seeing and hearing is not reality. There is no objective reality 'between' us. It is all happening within, and nothing is actually happening. You can reference Gurus, science, and your own personal experience to see that this is the case. You could discover this right now for yourself. The challenge, is letting go of the belief tree that you as a person are real and are in reality.  You can recall your most recent dream. Were there other people in it? Were there really other people in it? Was your brain in your dream? Was it the brain you dreamt with? Was it some seperate brain you created within your dream and believed to be a person? Was it the entity dreaming a dream of you dreaming a dream of someone else? It's infinite. There is no someone else. There is an entity. That is reality. My experiencing the entity has lead me to use the word love in my most honest effort to describe it. In the most literal sense, it is impossible for me to describe what I am to you, because the most accurate description would be to say that I am you and you are me. Meanings and experience rule. This reminds me of the quote "no one can be told what the matrix is, you have to experience it for yourself." The entity can not be experienced by anything or anyone because everything and everyone is the entity. You can however, experience the dream AS the entity - which you are already - but with some measure of beliefs and personal identity. IMO, someone could live a perfectly fine life never experiencing this. Some people eat McDonald's. Lots of people actually. Most people now that I think about it. 

Furthermore, everything is made of nothing, and everything is the dream of infinite love. You can experience this for yourself. The next time you feel the slightest bit of frustration from ANY interaction with another person, switch your state of mind to love. That is reality. Connection to your higher, true self. This is the cosmic joke. Thinking is the set up, love is the punchline. Thinking expands the involvement in the illusion, awareness of love expands the involvement of reality. I find the entity and the whole situation to be very funny in this manor, but I have a hunch that's me projecting on it my experiences of deep relief and love. ?

@Nahm ok, this is actually what I have picked up on, is that the entity is in a dream. I have heard you talk a lot about nothing exists, but never knew in which context you meant it. I do agree with everything you said. I have also wondered if the "entity" is just a vibration, and it just happens to be the vibration of love. Maybe that's a little too out there.  Funny you mentioned the matrix, because last night in meditation (and a bit of marijuana), I heard the words "red pill". Also heard the word "mcdonald's". Now that I am re-reading that, why did you even mention it? You aren't from Illonois, are you? (just another word I heard in same meditation)

5 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

@Nahm ok, this is actually what I have picked up on, is that the entity is in a dream.

The dream is in the entity, entity is a word,  so it takes away from the description versus adding to it   

I have heard you talk a lot about nothing exists, but never knew in which context you meant it. I do agree with everything you said. I have also wondered if the "entity" is just a vibration, and it just happens to be the vibration of love. Maybe that's a little too out there.  Funny you mentioned the matrix, because last night in meditation (and a bit of marijuana), I heard the words "red pill". Also heard the word "mcdonald's". Now that I am re-reading that, why did you even mention it? You aren't from Illonois, are you? (just another word I heard in same meditation)

I am not from Illinois, but there is no thing that is me. In the illusion, there is a air, food,  experiences, etc.   it's happening, I am part of it,  I am all of it, and there is no specific me.  as far as the matrix and McDonald's, I like the word synchronicity, or evidence of all as one     I promise you I am not spying on your dreams   ?

@starsofclay

@Nahm  I'm using "you" and "I" subjectively, for clarification purposes. :P Perhaps nahm doesn't require clarification, but starsofclay still does. Even though he's(it's) just an illusion.

Edited by starsofclay

On 05/10/2017 at 2:12 AM, Natasha said:

It's just happening and nobody is doing it. 'Dodo' is a concept, a thought. Thought content is illusiory. So yes the concept of 'you' living and breathing is an illusion. 

But the biological entity that the name points to is also just happening. Could I then not say that in reality there is a me - this entity.

Im not denying its only a happening,  but why is a happening and a 'me' mutually exclusive. I always go back to the "what is true in my experience" and i have to say, perhaps the ego of the biological entity is illusory (the separate controlling entity), but I have no indication that the biological entity itself is an illusion. 

@Dodo you will. I don’t find the One to be seperate, nor controlling. The only words I have for it, in this context, is unconditional love. It is Hitler, and even saying that does not actually reflect the infinite nature of unconditional love. Grow it within, point it within, grow it within, and give it to everyone. 

C3EEC5C1-509A-4122-ABEB-37589027E4FE.jpeg

Happiness is the highest virtue.

The meaning of life Is happiness. 

Life is not meaningless / pointless. 

We can create our own points as cocreators of reality.

Edited by Dodo

7 hours ago, Dodo said:

Could I then not say that in reality there is a me - this entity.

This 'entity' you call 'me' is not you. It doesn't belong to anybody. But the mind will always tell you otherwise, because it can't grasp beyond the object reality/separation. I know it's such a mindf#ck. Keep inquiring. What is left when the illusion of 'me' ends? 

What would a rock be without your awareness of it?

Edited by Joseph Maynor