Lynnel

How To Cut Suggar And Over-eating ?

32 posts in this topic

@Alex4 Meh, I recommend you stop all together. It's been like 5 months now and I've never felt better. If you need a stimulant in your life it's simply an inner problem.

"How to cut sugar" ? Just cut it. 

There is no magic pill, no silver bullet, no fucking secret. Just cut it. 

You're at a stage in your self-improvement journey where you need to detach from simulation. It's hard, I know...

A powerful vision and daily meditation will help you out. 

Something you can do is go on a "13-week reboot." It's simple : eat super clean 6 days a week, and on the 7th day, eat so bad you feel sick. This will help you cut sugar out.

And keep in mind that, in order to change something, you must first fully accept it. 

I have done almost every diet there is and from 7 years of experimenting the most promising knowledge i have found is that the body adapts to whatever it becomes used to. If you eat once a day, you will eventually only get hungry once a day, if you eat a certain amount of something a day, the body usually only craves that much of that food a day.

If you want to cut out sugar, use raw honey or natural plant based alternatives instead to slow down and if you want to cut it out completely, you just have to do it for a few days and the body starts getting used to the feeling and eventually you will not crave it anymore.

Now the first few days will be hard but its worth it if you really want to do something you will do it and nothing can really stop you.

I myself have fasted on water alone for 21 days, first time was 4, 7 then 14. These started teaching me a lot about myself and my body.

If i can do that, you can most definitely start eating less each and and stopping sugar. Hope this helps.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Sugar triggers the same fields in the brain as cocaine. Just to a lesser intensity. 

For me quiting, or rather really reducing sugar was a challenge because of the withdrawal symptoms.

It's extra hard when you try to quit caffeine and sugar at the same time. I didn't manage. I love coffee (and caffeine). 

Now again I still eat some sugar but I eat it here and there not thoughtlessly. It's much easier when you start cooking at home. 

Another thing is not all sugar is the same. White refined sugar is really bad, the brown raw sugar is also bad. All the sugar in processed products is bad, including the sugar in fruit juice. 

Actual fruit sugar, the sugar found in fruit, is not bad. So if you have a sugar craving maybe eat mandarins, bananas, raisins, etc. 

Same goes for milk I would say. Milk sugar is actually lactose. So if you are not lactose intolerant that's another less harmful way to get sugar. 

On 11/20/2016 at 1:36 AM, STC said:

Sugar triggers the same fields in the brain as cocaine. Just to a lesser intensity. 

For me quiting, or rather really reducing sugar was a challenge because of the withdrawal symptoms.

It's extra hard when you try to quit caffeine and sugar at the same time. I didn't manage. I love coffee (and caffeine). 

Now again I still eat some sugar but I eat it here and there not thoughtlessly. It's much easier when you start cooking at home. 

Another thing is not all sugar is the same. White refined sugar is really bad, the brown raw sugar is also bad. All the sugar in processed products is bad, including the sugar in fruit juice. 

Actual fruit sugar, the sugar found in fruit, is not bad. So if you have a sugar craving maybe eat mandarins, bananas, raisins, etc. 

Same goes for milk I would say. Milk sugar is actually lactose. So if you are not lactose intolerant that's another less harmful way to get sugar. 

I wouldn't agree with that. Milk and dairy is especially bad on the body and any sort of sugar is not great. It's a hard thing to accept but the best things to watch on this matter is Dr McGregor's channel when he talks about the dangers of dairy. I really do not recommend milk sugar though. Your better of eating raw honey as @pluto says.

The opposite of addiction is connection. 

Meditate early every morning. Get that connection with the universe going. No more allowing negative thoughts Lynnel. From here on out a thought that feels less than great is easily noticed by you and you simply replace it with a higher perspective thought.

Hypothetical Example:

(Current thought) I wanna eat that king size snickers but I know I shouldn't 

(A worse thought) If I eat it my teeth will eventually rot and I'm probably  going to have diabetes in ten years so I really can't eat it. 

(A higher thought) You know what self, I'm gonna listen to that inner me. That conscience that's been there in me since day one. That Universe that is just so lovingly waiting within me just in case Lynnel decides to start listening to the inner higher self. Shit, I wanna eat something healthy. Something with life in it. Something that will be a step towards redefining what I mean from here on out when I say "me". I freakin love that me. I'm aligning with that me. That me is going places! That's the me in the multiverse that I'm stepping into, one step, one decision at a time. That me is a blissful pure positive eternal energy that is infinite and can not be reduced with physics or man's measurements. I'm talkin about me. ME. The me that is super position, that is everything and therefore knows everything and yet so lovingly, with pure compassion, allows me my free will to choose...my next thought. That's me now. Sugar is nothing. I, am the universe. 

Take notice of people in your life. Listen from now on. Rarely talk. Do things from unconditional love. Expect nothing from anyone. You will get everything you need from the connection with the universe. People in your life will be the icing on the cake. Don't believe me? Try it. Everyday. Forever. 

The opposite of addiction is connection!

Also, Gabrielle was right across the board.

Godspeed!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Not only is it really great not to put processed foods in your house, but get some really high quality foods in there instead. Food quality increases its taste. Here are some suggestions. Wild foods you go out and collect have 10 times more minerals and vitamines than cultivated foods. They are nettles, chickweed, plantain, peppergrass, red sorrel, berries, nuts, mushrooms, to name a few. Also look for old abandoned orchards or  accesable fruit trees of cherries, apples, plums, pears, etc. Every time I go to the woods I bring home a huge back pack of fresh picked food, and it tastes amazing. I keep it in fruit boxes in a dark room. Iam just now picking the first spring cherries of the year and eating the last apples from fall. Use this fruit to make pies, with no sugar needed just cinnamon nutmeg and clove for example. Also grow a garden, get rid of the grass in some places and install a greenhouse too. Get seeds from other people in your town and advice from them on when to plant and water etc, its really easy. You just cant buy anything that is like eating fresh picked food its completely different. Also eat whole grains, brown rice, oatmeal, amaranth, quinoa, and make sour dough bread with whole wheat flour. If you do this It will be alot of fun and wont be expensive. Once you get used to this super deliscous food, a nasty piece of synthetic cake will taste horrible, youll want to spit it out, and if you dont youll regret it because your guts will become alive and feeling again and used to feeling good instead of  being numb trying to survive the onslaught of industrial foods. You can get used to any food and then will crave it the more you eat it so choose wisely and be persistant in retraining your tastes. 

Fasting ------ Go without. Get used to it. Get that rock solid discipline that humanity used to use to thrive on, going for you again. There is nothing like the feeling of overpowering all urges and winning. Go straight to the opposite of your suger and feel what its like to dominate your silly weakness. Pick a day and just eat cellery when you are hungry and jog when you are bored. Simplify it down to something like that sometimes. Stop being this weird little soft TV comercial consumer thing you have been trained to be for big buisness profits. You are a human you have infinite potencial, try out some of your human power, stop being so normal. Break out of the cage try something radical and new, be creative and dont be afraid you can handle alot more than you have been led to believe. Try it and see, just choose something completely different and stick with it to prove your limits are not in control

For fucking fuck's sake. @Kevin Dunlop @Phil  Guys please before giving advice read the topic updates. It's been 5 months that I've totaly solved this problem. Thank you very much :)

On 6/12/2016 at 8:32 AM, Lynnel said:

For fucking fuck's sake. @Kevin Dunlop @Phil  Guys please before giving advice read the topic updates. It's been 5 months that I've totaly solved this problem. Thank you very much :)

Thanks for posting this important  topic, Iam glad you are doing well. Still this is a discussion in a public forum, dont take it personally if we continue to discuss the matter. It may end up being important to us to share with eachother independant of your success. 

Some of the best advice I ever received was not to shop hungry, and what doesn't go in your shopping trolley can't magically appear in your pantry.

Contrary to some opinions, I don't believe we only eat sugar when our energy levels are low. Are our energy levels really low at parties or at Christmas celebrations? No, we eat all that sweet stuff because we are surrounded by it and because it tastes so darn good.