aniss

My Friends Don't Phone Me Back As I Do

10 posts in this topic

the problem goes like this : i feel like i'm kind of needy or stupid or even crazy

i always take the advantage to call my friends all of them one by one ask about them  but in the other side no one once call me , they don't give shit about me that makes me frustrated coz i'm so kind with people bla bla bla ...

BUT I NEED ALSO PEOPLE CALL ME IN MY PHONE ,I NEED MORE PHONE CALLS  
i want to know the root of this problem whatever low self esteem... ? , or i need to not give a fuck or i need to understand the relationships between people
this is so annoying for me sometimes this make me feel that i don't have value with my self , i hate my self sometimes because of this prblm  

i don't know if my leading behavior with people the coz of this i don't Fvcking know , i need to know help ! help ! 

and how suppose me to know 

You are not crazy needy and such. Okay?  These are all lies. You are perfectly normal. 

Give them the opportunity to call you, and they will.. 

You are valuable, dont be the worst enemy of yourself and dont give those names to yourself. 

It does have to do with THEM that they dont call you and not with you. 

They maybe dont have the need to call you because you call them first so there's no need for extra calls if you do their job. So let them play their part, please. Also they may have less spare time  than you have or they may have more problems to focus on than you do, or they may dont like  communication as you like, or they're introverts anf you're not . we all are different and have different values in life. Maybe they're having a hard time at this period of their life  and they want to figure out stuff. Give them the time they need and deserve, and focus on your self esteem. Educate yourself, learn that you are worthy and lovable, so you can be a better company also. ?

I almost never call my friends, I don't like calling. I have a feeling and a lot of us "youngsters" feel the same way. Texting for life!  

I do find that a bit sad, we are lazy these days I suppose. Either way, self love and all that is the way to go. You'll have people bothering you all the time, when you are happy by yourself^_^

@aniss you call them because you want to be known as a good person. you want them to acknowledge you.

you suffer because you crave for external approval. even reading these words may hurt like hell, i know.

try this: if you truly love your friends, wish happiness for them in silence. you don't have to look concerned. a sincere feeling of compassion doesn't even need to be expressed. it just has to be felt.

you'll notice that it's an impossible task if you lack self love. love yourself first. take care of your body and mind first.

unborn Truth

Try not to contact them at all and see who will notice that and contact you back. If someone doesn't want to talk to you you can't make them want to. When you try to talk to people that don't like to talk to you they will be annoyed by this.

You want to call people so badly because you are addicted to it. You can't stand being alone. You want attention. You want approval. You want to feel important to someone. You want to be "friends" with people.

In order to stop the addiction you need to stop doing addictive behaviour until your cravings stop.

If someone doesn't want to talk to you it doesn't mean you are bad and they don't give a shit. They just can't satisfy your addiction, they sense that you can't stop.

Do mindful meditation regularly, it helps a lot. I was needy too for a long time. And now it changed because of regular daily meditation.

You are not bad, it's just a bad habit, and you can quit it. Good luck!

Edited by Privet

If you care about your friends you might see calling them as a way of caring and loving them. Maybe it is what works, maybe it is not. Perhaps it is how you would like to be treated and do it for them. Your friends might not care about you or they care too little, or they care if different ways. You might not notice all the ways they care about you, but you can think about it. Could you be missing something or do they just not care?

@aniss Maybe your friends are secretly jealous of you. Try to be busy with other things so you don't feel needy for attention. 

Try to go without calling them for a month. If they don't call, they aren't real friends and you need new ones. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

i don't like communicate by calls, only when I need something urgent, use sms and don't make a drama, nobody likes annoying ppl

hey , i felt that i need to reply to your comments some of them helpful ,others mistaken 

i'm kind of person who give a value ,who invest in his relationship with his friend ,i want the things that i give to fly back to me ,but it not happen usually,probably i need apply this rule : everyone is my friend and everyone is my enemy , i like friend but i don't need them | i think enough is enough friendship isn't everything in my world there's much value out there wait me to come to , pure gold wait for me   .

It doesn't matter, enjoy yourself and once you love and find peace within yourself everyone will want to be with and around you.

Be the example you wish to see in the world :)

B R E A T H E