cena655

Pickup: To do or not to do?

36 posts in this topic

I think you should definitely learn how to interact with the opposite sex.

Learn how to infuse social interactions with the most fun for both parties.

I disagree on the aversion people seem to have for this pickup thing.

In any case, the kind of pickup-mentality that RSD is navigating with.  

Now, I haven't even been doing pickup, so I am inexperienced with an internal perspective. (And only been watching pickup concepts for about 4 months)

However, I still feel I have a rather strong dissent here. 

Endless nuance

In order to help you, I want to quote one of my favourite mentors, beautiful master of life and wise teacher:

"Fuck her right in the pussy"

pussy.png

Just now, kalter000 said:

In order to help you, I want to quote one of my favourite mentors, beautiful master of life and wise teacher:

"Fuck her right in the pussy"

pussy.png

Hummmm o.O

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

5 minutes ago, Ayla said:

Hummmm o.O

It's just an internet meme, nothing disrespectful :) excuse my profanity

You'll never believe what I've found! > This Awesome dude Sasha Daygame! He Helped me a lot with being more direct, & becoming more authentic & happy with who I am :) He's on Youtube my mayte.

Or even Search "Your charisma Coach" on youtube to learn how to evoke more emotion ("charisma is to evoke emotion in others"), & get on the road to mastering your conversational skills <He's even made up a free E-Book for you titled 'How to talk to ANYBODY without fear of rejection'>..

Edited by JSeuss

In my opinion Pickup involves some personal development you don't want to miss. For example the fact that you are the most important person of your life and therefore should act on that rather than to chase women. Learning Pickup is desirable for basic socializing and experience having sex and therefore to be able to know what's out there and what you could have chosen when you're parenting.

Most of that is recommend to do by Leo as far is I remember. I know it is not nessesairy to use Pickup to get these results but for me (got Autism diagnosed, but that's another story) it really helped me to look at women rather than to look shyly away. To stand up for my masculinity and my desires whilst being able to accept a "no" and still love myself.

One big personal reason for doing Pickup is that our fourth estate (TV, news..) are attacking Pickup whenever possible. They show us a wrong picture of Pickup through manipulation as they do ohhhhh so often. Whenever the media is against something (for example living vegan) I can almost blindly recommend it :D

It is not good for some people if we are appy, enlightened, self actualized, capable of thinking and acting independently.

but! Don't do it for having Sex (doesn't mean one shouldn't have it.. maybe without ejaculation, but that's another topic..). That keeps you trapped in your reptile brain: Food, reproduction, sleep, stimulation... Do it to be able to go your own way. To get better in terms of social skills. To be able to say what you want. To be free from social conditioning and ultimately from fear.

Peace Algebro B|

Edited by Algebro
Remove empty spaces

Read these books:

•  The Game
  • The Way of The Superior Man. 
Edited by Argue

@cena665, YES! Do it! But take care about it. Don't do the pickup your life purpose! It is ok to go in a immersion of a 1-2 weeks and focus on pick up, but don't overreact.

Do pick-up because you'll learn how to get a girlfriend and you will understand how to have healthy relation.

Try to avoid  to become egotistic, don't try to pick-up every single girl you see and don't manipulate!

Make social circles, have women friends, have fun :) Pick-up its just a part of your life. Your development is more important.  Actually this are connected. If you become more charismatic, more funny, more stable you`ll attract more quality girls in your life.

"You attract what you are not what you want"

Thank you for you opinions guys. I'll definetely try to pick up girls. I just hope to become better with women and also become a confident person.

Edited by cena655

On 7. 2. 2016. at 5:45 PM, Lynnel said:

Althought it starts as orange, I would actually put it into yellow later on, because it is a process of self-actualization, because it's a long term solution to bringing happiness and balance to the lives of man and women accross the world. (May sound too idealistic).

I feel the same way about mastering attraction. Every man and every woman deserve to enjoy their sexuality!

On 07/02/2016 at 3:15 AM, Lynnel said:

RSD Julien defines pick-up as " A never ending process of making yourself more attractive by any means available and getting women as a byproduct of that process ".

Why wouldn't you do such a thing ?  Change, lots of trauma, your ego dissolving, etc. It seems to me that expansion is quite often a painful process, be it spiritual growth or learning pick-up. If you feel you can handle that, just do it.

Anyone looking for pick-up materials, I would definetly recommend RSD. it's the best content out there by FAR.

Althought it starts as orange, I would actually put it into yellow later on, because it is a process of self-actualization, because it's a long term solution to bringing happiness and balance to the lives of man and women accross the world. (May sound too idealistic).

Yes, I do love the different instructors. Goes to show that we're all cut from the same cloth and that we should embrace our individuality. Again something quite orange which is awesome. Whether you put pick up in yellow or not it's up to you. I would personally put it in yellow once an individual has reached a peak in terms of relationships and practices pick up responsibly and ethically. That is, when the man doesn't put his own needs over the needs of someone else and considers the other person's agenda. It's kinda hard to classify things like this because - after all - I do believe that we all have a little bit of each colour in our lives. Anyhow, it helps me contextualize "pick-up" much better if I put into a context. Thanks for the reply.

@cena655 right on, sir! Good luck! My favourite pick-up mantra is from Alex (ex RSD instructor) and it goes: 'there's no reason why I am not enough'. 

Bro. I can feel you, But, its important to work on your emotional issues along the way. The books that i can actually give you is models by mark manson and no more mr nice guy by robert A. Glover. etc. Let me know if u want them , i can send the pdf files to you. I recommend those books because , the focus lies more on finding your authentic self and expressing it.

@zenny

9 minutes ago, zenny said:

Bro. I can feel you, But, its important to work on your emotional issues along the way. The books that i can actually give you is models by mark manson and no more mr nice guy by robert A. Glover. etc. Let me know if u want them , i can send the pdf files to you. I recommend those books because , the focus lies more on finding your authentic self and expressing it.

Alert ! As stated previously : there is no magic pill. Your authentic self will not be attractive unless made attractive !

On 2/7/2016 at 8:45 AM, Lynnel said:

RSD Julien defines pick-up as " A never ending process of making yourself more attractive by any means available and getting women as a byproduct of that process ".

Why wouldn't you do such a thing ?  Change, lots of trauma, your ego dissolving, etc. It seems to me that expansion is quite often a painful process, be it spiritual growth or learning pick-up. If you feel you can handle that, just do it.

Anyone looking for pick-up materials, I would definetly recommend RSD. it's the best content out there by FAR.

To respond to a few points here -

Pickup doesn't dissolve your ego, it destroys it so that it can be rebuilt even stronger.  That is why i believe Leo made the video he did.  All of those experienced and hardcore PUAs/players are very much in the orange category and very much living to indulge their egos.  The vast majority of the pickup community (including the instructors from RSD) are operating with an orange mentality with the only exception to that being Owen himself.

In the past few months the content Owen has been releasing feels more yellow.  It has taken him 15 years of hardcore pickup, constantly grinding, teaching bootcamps, massive investment in self development and enlightenment work and only then, after a decade and a half of dedicated mastery is he just now starting to turn the corner and become a yellow.  So I wouldn't be so quick to justify it because it's yellow... although I won't that say it's impossible, just understand the gravity of the commitment required to make that statement true if you are doing it that way.

@OP Do it...!  Understand that it will not bring you any degree of lasting happiness and will be extremely difficult, but it is a worthwhile investment IMO.

"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

Presence.  Acceptance.  Purpose.