Viking

How To Become Absolute Infinity After The Realization Of The No Self?

8 posts in this topic

sure, i didnt achieve the no self part so it might be premature of me but for the sake of the sake-

the current leo's guide as i understand it will reveal the no self, but that is a step below infinity, how do I achieve absolute infinity after that?

@Ilya

Firstly, you can't become absolute infinity because you already are it. But I guess, this answer won't satisfy you. 

Secondly, don't expect, that these kind of realizations have any particular order, they're all absolute, and thus the concept of no self and of absolute infinity are basically just different ways to concepualize the ultimate nature of reality, like two sides of the coin. 

I find that there's not really any hierarchy to them, it's more a matter of recognizing what you experience as one or the other. Personally, I have hints of infinity on various psychedelics but haven't had an experience that I qualify for true no self, yet. 

So my practical advice to you would be: do psychedelics ;)

Edited by TimStr

1 hour ago, Ilya said:

sure, i didnt achieve the no self part so it might be premature of me but for the sake of the sake-

Maybe these words of Nisargadatta can help you.

That is the reason he said them.

do you imagine absolute infinity to have a tiny nagging voice inside its head complaining and comparing things all the time?
wondering where it's at, wondering where it's going? wondering if it's doing well?

if you want absolute infinity , you have to be it. let go of the inner voice, the inner scenario, meditate your life, be a stream of experience

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Ilya

Sit on front of a wall.
Let your eyes open.
Focus on your breath (be uninterested of your mind activities).
(You do that at least 20 minutes a day, more like 1 to 2 hours after a year)

Wherever you go focus on what you see instead of your mind (don't label things, just look).
(You do this untill it becomes a second nature).

Rinse and repeat.

Success_185966_2205234.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Ilya They are not different things!

Stop putting the cart before the horse. You cannot understand calculus before you learn arithmetic.

You are Absolute Infinity RIGHT NOW! Sit down and realize this is so. That is the only way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

One's you realize no-self (and by that I mean stabilize in no-self, not merely have one or a few experiences of it), you keep going and don't stop.

Yes, you are already THAT.  Fully enlightened.

All the camouflage has to be removed though.

There is a hierarchy of stages you go through.  This is confirmed by multiple sources from various traditions.

Don't stop until all the pointers of the Absolute are met.  The I-thought is dead.  There is no trace of Other.

Edited by Haumea