Arkandeus

Never Hurry

18 posts in this topic

this is one thing I managed to find quite simple to work on, yet so hard!
never hurry!

unless you're really joyfully excited to go somewhere, so much that you feel pulled towards that destination that's something else,
but if you're hurried in a stressful way, a painful way, no no, that's not good!

it's such a simple practice but it has done wonders for me, and it made me face a big part of my subconscious fears. 
why hurry? take your time
you'll get late to work?you'll lose your job? your higher self will manifest another job for you
you'll get to late to the party? you'll have even more fun when you arrive there
you'll lose someone's affection, you have to text them or call them now? you won't, and if you do, your higher self will manifest new intimate connections for you

point is, there's never any reason to hurry if you consciously know that life is built around you,
especially this, life is built around your well being and joy
so don't wait for life in order to relax and have fun, relax right now, life will follow you,

it's a physical thing as well, next time you catch yourself hurrying consciously stop it, take your time, let the train go by, let the friends wait
let the movie go by, let the food go by,take your time
law of abundance, lack does not exist, lack is an illusion
that is one of the few laws of this universe, there's abundance of everything, you can have whatever you want while taking your sweet time

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@ArkandeusThanks!

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Unless your karma is a lot of pain. Don't want to close my eyes for the many starving and homeless for whom it seems life is not built around.  Only for the few lucky to get born or live in a first-second world country.

If you live in say Bulgaria(well its not the best example but close), your higher self will have a bit tougher time manifesting you a job  so you better hurry.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Arkandeus I have hurried my whole life, and I still do and I create traps for myself. Always getting in small accidents, losing my stuff.. Im so stressed out I can't even cook my self a meal without stressing anymore. What am I afraid of? I have created this super hyper critical monster of a mind and I just realized this recently, but it's hard for me to accept it fully, because I don't want to accept that I am that far behind after years of pd. but it's stressing me so much that I now am paralyzed to act. I have been sitting on a paradigme lock, where I praised myself for being effective and resultsdriven, but never ACCEPTING my shadows of being slow, lazy and not creating reults. I never got praised for being slow and innefective as a child obv., matter fact only the opposite. Funny - this is my destiny right at this moment.

I love when i have been able to slow down, especially meditation has helped greatly but what do I do when my hurrying and stress is so deep rooted in me that it's standing in the way of my spiritual growth? Any tips? I have the understanding but not the tools. I have also lost 12 kg the past year unwillingly, i never thought it could be stress, but perhaps? 

@Dodo is it considered fortunate to be born in a first world country? From my perspective, it's super challenging and hard, because you have the most unhealthy culture and society that have brainwashed you so deeply with negative values snd personal excpectations, it takes a life time to break free........ i have been living in Nepal when i was younger, (one of the poorest country in the world) never seen happier people and never been more at peace. Maybe that's just my personal preference.

Clearly first world Countries are the ones in deepest need to be saved. They are the most disconnected. I would get the hell out of this fucking first world country if it wasn't in such a need to be healed by woke humans. IN MY opinion at least  

As Dalai Lama even said: the world must be saved by the western woman. 

materialism Edges God Out

17 minutes ago, Little Plant said:

@Dodo is it considered fortunate to be born in a first world country? From my perspective, it's super challenging and hard, because you have the most unhealthy culture and society that have brainwashed you so deeply with negative values snd personal excpectations, it takes a life time to break free........ i have been living in Nepal when i was younger, (one of the poorest country in the world) never seen happier people and never been more at peace. Maybe that's just my personal preference.

Clearly first world Countries are the ones in deepest need to be saved. They are the most disconnected. I would get the hell out of this fucking first world country if it wasn't in such a need to be healed by woke humans. IN MY opinion at least  

As Dalai Lama even said: the world must be saved by the western woman. 

materialism Edges God Out

I don't see prosperity and God as mutually exclusive. For me, with the proper education in looking inwards, materialism is not a problem at all.

I like having money, otherwise my dream would be a nightmare.  I don't like having nightmares, even if I dont identify with them.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo yes you are that far. I am not. many of us aren't yet. I am a product of my culture until I become consious enough not to be. But it's a lot of years og unlearning and unwirering 

@Little Plant I agree. I grew up in Ukraine and life there was so much slower paced. We didn't have a car, running hot water, washer/drier, microwaves, ATMs, cellphones, etc. People would take a walk to work, market, store, etc even if it was some miles away. There seemed to be a lot less overweight people around. We washed clothes on weekends, in a tub and by hand, and hung it to dry on a clothes line outside. We ate dinner, played board games, watched sport events and movies leisurely as a family. When I came to the U.S. I was shocked to see quick fixes everywhere - people bitching at the wrong washer model, car being wrong color, clothes wrong style, etc, popping up pills and pharmaceutical drugs for simplest things like common colds and body aches. I got pulled into that fast-paced quick-fix lifestyle myself...that until I got cancer and that was a wake up call for me. Since then have been breaking away/'detoxing' emotionally, psychologically, phisically, and spiritually from the madness of the western lifestyle. And that includes taking time for everything. Nothing is more important than peace of mind and nothing is worth losing it. I wholeheartedly agree with the OP.  

15 minutes ago, Natasha said:

until I got cancer and that was a wake up call for me

how is your health now?

unborn Truth

This is actually a wonderful topic with a great message, thanks for reminding me OP!

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

6c6cf657b7a5de0a0a0eda58ae971f63--wise-w

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

but if you're hurried in a stressful way, a painful way, no no, that's not good!

I do this to myself way to much, realizing I can't keep living like this. I've been working on this the past couple months but like you said it's not easy. I'm just glad I'm catching this now at the age of 21, I just want to live in peace. 

45 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

how is your health now?

I initially went to a conventional oncologist who wanted to put me on all kinds of pharmaceutical drugs and procedures to 'fight' cancer. After a thorough research I found out that the leading cause of death of cancer patients is actually not cancer, but side-affects from conventional cancer treatments (chemo, radiation, etc). After having had surgery to remove the lump, I told the onc I was gonna go solo and try heal with help of natural holistic medicines like clean water and organic whole food from the earth, high quality supplements, fresh juicing, whole body detox, stress busting techniques, etc... to which he said I was going to die within next 2 years without conventional intervention (I had stage 3 at the time, but also whathe was doing is to scare me into agreeing to toxic treatments). Well I'm going on 6 years now cancer free, feeling and looking better than ever and keeping up with my 'let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food' mentality. It works when you effectively activate the body's ability to heal itself. Thank you for asking. 

14 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I initially went to a conventional oncologist who wanted to put me on all kinds of pharmaceutical drugs and procedures to 'fight' cancer. After a thorough research I found out that the leading cause of death of cancer patients is actually not cancer, but side-affects from conventional cancer treatments (chemo, radiation, etc). After having had surgery to remove the lump, I told the onc I was gonna go solo and try heal with help of natural holistic medicines like clean water and organic whole food from the earth, high quality supplements, fresh juicing, whole body detox, stress busting techniques, etc... to which he said I was going to die within next 2 years without conventional intervention (I had stage 3 at the time, but also whathe was doing is to scare me into agreeing to toxic treatments). Well I'm going on 6 years now cancer free, feeling and looking better than ever and keeping up with my 'let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food' mentality. It works when you effectively activate the body's ability to heal itself. Thank you for asking. 

dJOAR_s-200x150.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

dJOAR_s-200x150.gif

I'm all healed now... but thank you for the sentiment :)

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

dJOAR_s-200x150.gif

Literally me when I read it. Just not as cute.

@Natasha I'm very happy to hear ? 

Today I cried too much, first there was this documentary of a woman that endured concentration camp and now this ?? happy endings. She outlived Hitler, you outlived cancer. Just awesome. 

13 hours ago, Dodo said:

Unless your karma is a lot of pain. Don't want to close my eyes for the many starving and homeless for whom it seems life is not built around.  Only for the few lucky to get born or live in a first-second world country.

If you live in say Bulgaria(well its not the best example but close), your higher self will have a bit tougher time manifesting you a job  so you better hurry.

that is the illusion you live with, there is no such thing as lack in truth, I know this is very very hard to imagine and understand, and I know how much it hurts to see people around you suffer,but we're talking about infinite intelligence, it's the complexity of the illusion, it is our challenge to rise above it 

when I see someone suffer, when I see a homeless man on the street, when I hear of someone dying, I do not take conclusions, I feel the pain,I truly feel their pain,but I don't take conclusions, I do not imagine reasons behind their pain nor do I let their life say anything about mine.  
because I do not know what goes on there,I truly and really only know what goes on in my center, in my life.I do not have a single clue, not even one percent of a clue what someone else's life is like. 

to be able to not know is a very valuable asset in enlightenment. 
to be able to leave what's not related to you in a completely shrouded cloud of mystery is a useful skill I'd say. 
everyone's path is incredibly unique and precisely tailored to each individual. 

I know how hard it is to believe that you do control life on some level, that life is being built around you, that it follows you...I know how hard it can be,but trust me, it feels so good once the illusion starts to fall, there is no doubt about this, we all are the centers of our own universe and life cares about us. faith is needed first, then absolute certainty of that truth of life will be felt

12 hours ago, Little Plant said:

@Arkandeus I have hurried my whole life, and I still do and I create traps for myself. Always getting in small accidents, losing my stuff.. Im so stressed out I can't even cook my self a meal without stressing anymore. What am I afraid of? I have created this super hyper critical monster of a mind and I just realized this recently, but it's hard for me to accept it fully, because I don't want to accept that I am that far behind after years of pd. but it's stressing me so much that I now am paralyzed to act. I have been sitting on a paradigme lock, where I praised myself for being effective and resultsdriven, but never ACCEPTING my shadows of being slow, lazy and not creating reults. I never got praised for being slow and innefective as a child obv., matter fact only the opposite. Funny - this is my destiny right at this moment.

I love when i have been able to slow down, especially meditation has helped greatly but what do I do when my hurrying and stress is so deep rooted in me that it's standing in the way of my spiritual growth? Any tips? I have the understanding but not the tools. I have also lost 12 kg the past year unwillingly, i never thought it could be stress, but perhaps? 

one step at a time...if even once you catch yourself hurrying, stressing out, if you manage to pay attention to that pain, to even be conscious of it, it's already a victory. 

to be conscious is all you have to do, it is simple and yet it isn't. 
you don't even have to overcome the habit, but if you're conscious when it is happening, you're conscious of the imbalance, that is enough. 

attention to pain and imbalance, is like the rays of the sun to a block of ice, it will melt inevitably

if you manage to catch yourself hurrying and on top of that you can consciously slow down and take your time, then that is a huge victory.

the biggest part of changing is being positive, recognize your results and your desires, if you desire to change you already changed, the very make-up of your consciousness is already different, celebrate every minute change of behavior you manage to manifest.