LaucherJunge

Happy Life Without Enlightenment

10 posts in this topic

I came to a point where i feel like enlightenment is not needed.  
I am happy all the time because the beauty of this existance makes me happy, especially since i saw lots of osho videos i got even more insight into this.
Everything is beautiful in a way or in multiple way maybe even in infinite ways. Even when i feel any kind of pain it still is beautiful and i still am happy although i did not even have reason to feel pain troughout the last months.
When i feel any emotion that is inconvenient i just go into it surrender to it and it dissipates.
I dealt with my past to a large degree with the completion process so even my past does not influence me anymore because my level of awareness is high enough to negate what is still left deep inside. if there is still something, i mean from todays viewpoint i do not even have a problem with my past anymore so why would it have any negative influence. And even if there would be some hidden trauma that would suddenly come up i still have my weapon the completion process, it would be a matter of minutes to integrate it.
Mentally i do not even fear death anymore altough im sure that my body would not go along with that and obviously i love life so much that i wanna live as long as i can to the fullest i can.
So i want to declare here and now a happy life without enlightenment is certainly possible. 
The question remains how much happier are you when enlightenment strikes you, is it not irrelevant in the end?
Human potential is limitless. With or without enlightenment. I do not have to "experience" in order to be limitless. In fact my consciousness is experiencing it eternally why would my body and mind need to.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@LaucherJunge Maybe at some point it will be useful in assisting you to keep going in that direction of expansion 

Even enlightened people have to keep moving and in that process may find more things to become enlightened about  

@LaucherJunge that right there is enlightenment!

a complete healing.
when life feels good for no reason.
a very grounded sense of completeness.

there's no need to grasp a mental model for reality. as a consistent practice, there's nothing deeper than living gracefully.

unborn Truth

@LaucherJunge

A) Don't underestimate life's ability to fuck you up. Life is very creative about that.

B) Enlightenment is not pursued for the sake of happiness. It's pursued for the sake of Truth. If you don't care about Truth, then enlightenment isn't for you.

C) If you haven't actually awoken, you have no idea what you're missing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@LaucherJunge

A) Don't underestimate life's ability to fuck you up. Life is very creative about that.

B) Enlightenment is not pursued for the sake of happiness. It's pursued for the sake of Truth. If you don't care about Truth, then enlightenment isn't for you.

C) If you haven't actually awoken, you have no idea what you're missing.

I believe that i create my own reality but yes there is always a loophole for something you could not imagine to happen although my mindset is such that any difficulty that is put in my way is just another challenge because somehow expansion has to be achieved. What better way is there than a challenge.

I think i do not have enough committment to Truth. After finding out many sad truths about our world, the depth of corruption, etc.. I think that it is actually not of much use to know it all because it does not change the way of action to improve our world everyone has to start within, another great challenge. But i suppose Truth with the capital T is different.

I would not say that i do not want to get enlightened at all. I still do meditate daily and go inside, my journey never ends. But my committment is not enough if i compare it to others. Maybe it will change in the future im still young so we will see.

Nah.  You need it.  Enlightenment is a necessary element for self-transcendence and self-actualization, Maslow's highest stages.  Enlightenment is about reality.  It's not just some hacky happiness theory.  You become happy when you get clarity about reality.  You'll realize all your problems are in your own head, and you'll be flummoxed to witness all these formerly cancerous obstacles drop away and release like dead leaves from a fall tree.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nah.  You need it.  Enlightenment is a necessary element for self-transcendence and self-actualization, Maslow's highest stages.  Enlightenment is about reality.  It's not just some hacky happiness theory.  You become happy when you get clarity about reality.  You'll realize all your problems are in your own head, and you'll be flummoxed to witness all these formerly cancerous obstacles drop away and release like dead leaves from a fall tree.

That is exactly my point my problems are long gone already, even without enlightenment.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@LaucherJunge You don't know what you are.

If you are talking about my mind and body, yes those just know the concept of what i am. "My" consciousness always knows it and always knew it.

In my opinion there is no purpose in life other than creating your own purpose. For me the purpose of life is to be happy, at the moment, in the moment.

@LaucherJunge if you feel complete, don't get involved in discussions with people that try to sell you the idea that you're not complete. they may not feel complete.

the practice of selling discontentment is evil and (sadly) present even among spiritual seekers. they're trying to understand something that cannot be understood, resisting to something that should be embraced every second.

unborn Truth

@LaucherJunge Maybe for you it's a healthy road to become enlightened.

Take sadhguru for example. he became enlightened without any intention to. Maybe you will get enlightened but it will take longer.