d0ornokey

I Lost All Hope Suddenly...

8 posts in this topic

Last year this time it finally clicked that anything I want and anything I believe is possible... 

However, yesterday, I read a thread about the Law of Attraction being bullshit and then something happened to me and I don't believe I can achieve great things or become greatness anymore. It's like now I can't believe such amazing quotes anymore...

Is it still possible to achieve the impossible?? 

I still have my effort and grind but my hope and drive disappeared?!?! 

What happened to me??

Care to post what was being said? 

Memento Mori

5 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

Last year this time it finally clicked that anything I want and anything I believe is possible... 

However, yesterday, I read a thread about the Law of Attraction being bullshit and then something happened to me and I don't believe I can achieve great things or become greatness anymore. It's like now I can't believe such amazing quotes anymore...

Is it still possible to achieve the impossible?? 

I still have my effort and grind but my hope and drive disappeared?!?! 

What happened to me??

feel your longing, your desire for the law of attraction..... it is that very desire that is proof that you believe in the law of attraction. 
you just have to allow your own belief to shine through, it's already there, let it bloom

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

It's quite simple. Your thoughts obviously can lead to certain actions. If you concentrate on things you wanna achieve and take a damn action, then chances are higher that you're gonna get what you want or at least you  get closer to it. However, if you concentrate on a certain idea and keep doing nothing about it, then it is rather unlikely anything would change. 

See, making a distinction here between just daydreaming about your ideal life, feeding yourself with sweet illusion, and then doing nothing, AND, on the other spectrum, thinking about the desirable result and working towards it every day. 

I think rather than just feeding yourself with other people's ideas on the law of attraction, just figure it out what you want and bring about changes yourself. It only makes sense that when you are focused, action oriented and  realistic, things will start to shift. The problem is we often highly undervalue ourselves. Then we seek advice on the internet, feeding ourselves with fake hope and optimism generated by other people, people who are NOT YOU. Then you get upset cos Mr. Johnson said "Oh, blah blah,  the law of attraction is all bullshit". 

Of course, there is no golden rule saying you will become successful if you go from point A to B. This is where you start thinking for yourself and enjoy the journey. 

@d0ornokey

I don't know what happened to you precisely. But I know that hope and drive -- like willpower -- is a finite ressource. You cannot have hope forever and sometimes, you just need to work on your goals whether you feel like it or not. That is what self discipline is; the ability to do what you are supposed to do when you are supposed to do it whether you feel like it or not. If you commit to do something and understand that hope, desire, willpower and motivation in general do not last, you won't freak out when you lose them and you can still keep hustling despite their abscence. 

Let's say you're trying to master something - like the piano. So, you practice for 10 minutes and every note you press is an annoying mistake. That's perfect. That's totally ok. Eventually, you'll get good at it, especially when you increase the time. However, what's not ok is when you completely quit just because of your emotions. Emotions are just something that come and go. The path is made by walking. The more you walk, the more you take baby steps and learn from the pitfalls, the more positive things you will attract into your life. This is what they call The Law of Attraction.