Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LaucherJunge

Advice On Dmt

30 posts in this topic

@Hsinav Not yet. Working up to it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Martin Ball and Rali agree that DMT is too colorful and quick to be that effective with regard to enlightenment work. Like "that was some cool shit, but wtf?" Don't know any other enlightened people's opinion on DMT.

@Markus One solution to that problem is not to smoke it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@LaucherJunge, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. If your only experience with psychedelics is pot you have no idea. But I'm pretty sure that you'll fuck up the smoking thing anyway if it's your first trip. DMT is very hard to smoke. You need a lot of good technique and skill. So this way you'll probably just get a mini dose in your first trip and nothing happens. I needed like 3-10 trips and 2 smoking devices to really get it going.

@Leo Gura, @Markus, I would invite you to make your own experiences. I'd agree with Martin Ball and Rali that the permanent change in consciousness is not comparable with 5-MeO for example but every DMT trip has brought me a lot of insight. Most trips for me have one specific theme that is displayed and explained (similar to shrooms). And that in and of itself can have a transformative effect. Plus, shooting out of your body and meeting aliens in different universes for the first few times will be a crazy experience for everyone.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

12 hours ago, Outer said:

I have been trough real depression already does not scare me at all. Also DMT is said to have a really positive effect especially when i read comparisons with 5-meo-dmt. DMT is supposed to be like being feed with a spoon of wisdom by the universe and 5-meo is like being shit wisdom into your mouth.
Also can anyone tell me what you all mean by "you dont know what you are getting yourself into" I already realized a long time ago that there are other dimensional realities and every single one of those holds existential paradoxes in relation to others, i do not think anything can really shake me up as bad that it would not be worth trying it.

Edit: Even if it would bring up a lot of stuff from the past i would really welcome it because that would be a chance to integrate those things with the help of teal swans completion process which already turned the ocean of pain i often felt troughout my life untill 1,5 years ago into a small pond in just about 30 minutes.
And another thing to you people who think everything has to last for years and years untill you "achieve" it. not at all time does not exist everything is instant and in this moment. Even enlightenment needs just one step! You limit yourself with those beliefs.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@Socrates Lol I don't think Leo picked up on your sarcasm. Or kept it on a serious note. This is, after all, a serious matter. But I love making light ^_^

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

Everyone is giving sound advice out of love and concern. Frank advice, but sound advice. It would be incredibly wise to try some other tryptamines at low doses before going to granddaddy Dimitri. You can experience ego death from mushrooms, although if your ego holds on for dear life (which, odds are it will) it can be excruciatingly terrifying. At least DMT will be over quicker. With no prior experience with other tryptamines you could scare yourself away from them altogether, gaining no lasting benefits, even if you experience ego death.

Leo had said that you are not ready to make sense of it. Can your body physically take it? Yes. Can you physically experience ego death? Yes. But can you take that experience and make lasting use of it? Unfortunately probably not. This type of thing is hard (damn near impossible) to explain, but just keep in mind these people are telling you exactly what they would have told themselves if they were thinking of making the decisions you want to make in the beginning.

Its kind of like never having played baseball and trying to hit a pitch from an MLB pitcher. You'll probably end up at the plate saying " fuck I wish I would've played some tee ball first" lol. Disclaimer: mushrooms are in all reality far from "tee ball". You can have some serious transformative experiences with them and I'd encourage you to safely try them first. Best of luck!

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

1 hour ago, 5driedgrams said:

Everyone is giving sound advice out of love and concern. Frank advice, but sound advice. It would be incredibly wise to try some other tryptamines at low doses before going to granddaddy Dimitri. You can experience ego death from mushrooms, although if your ego holds on for dear life (which, odds are it will) it can be excruciatingly terrifying. At least DMT will be over quicker. With no prior experience with other tryptamines you could scare yourself away from them altogether, gaining no lasting benefits, even if you experience ego death.

Leo had said that you are not ready to make sense of it. Can your body physically take it? Yes. Can you physically experience ego death? Yes. But can you take that experience and make lasting use of it? Unfortunately probably not. This type of thing is hard (damn near impossible) to explain, but just keep in mind these people are telling you exactly what they would have told themselves if they were thinking of making the decisions you want to make in the beginning.

Its kind of like never having played baseball and trying to hit a pitch from an MLB pitcher. You'll probably end up at the plate saying " fuck I wish I would've played some tee ball first" lol. Disclaimer: mushrooms are in all reality far from "tee ball". You can have some serious transformative experiences with them and I'd encourage you to safely try them first. Best of luck!

This is way more helpful, thank you.
The thing is i never really intended to take any of those drugs i want to climb my spiritual path without them i just recently told a friend who lets say is very much into weed about 5-meo-dmt and he was probably inspired by it to actually ask around for dmt. Now i told him to get it and we would smoke it together with another friend im just curious and it is supposed to be a kind of once in a lifetime thing honestly.
I do not want to get into all of those drugs and the scene behind it at all.
Im in way too shaky of a time in my life at the moment i can not really risk taking drugs often, it is just a small window right now where i have lots of free time for the next month.
with all that said i guess i will talk with that friend about this and kind of warn him aswell as i think he deserves to know what you all say too.

Edited by LaucherJunge

22 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I have been trough real depression already does not scare me at all. Also DMT is said to have a really positive effect especially when i read comparisons with 5-meo-dmt. DMT is supposed to be like being feed with a spoon of wisdom by the universe and 5-meo is like being shit wisdom into your mouth.
Also can anyone tell me what you all mean by "you dont know what you are getting yourself into" I already realized a long time ago that there are other dimensional realities and every single one of those holds existential paradoxes in relation to others, i do not think anything can really shake me up as bad that it would not be worth trying it.

It's like saying: "I don't understand why I shouldn't shoot with a bazooka when you never even held a pistol." Only that with psychedelics it's way more drastic then this metaphor.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.