tashawoodfall

Is It Possible For Some People To Not Have A Life Purpose Within Them?

28 posts in this topic

On 19/07/2017 at 2:43 PM, Prabhaker said:

I do not have any Life Purpose, I only eat , relax and sometimes post on this forum. I know there are millions of people in India, who only play cards, gossip at tea stalls, or pray to god. 

What you said here is very interesting. I have thought about it, and it's not wrong to do this. It's your choice.

However, I noticed that you are a fan of Osho, and that's ok too. Osho did mention the 10 Ox Herding Pics, and as you know Riding the Ox Backwards is the full enlightenment. It means we are one - non-duality. There is not a distance between everything. If you can find your life purpose that can express this in some way, it creates / triggers more peace in this world. You're not doing it for "survival" or "money" or any objects anymore. You're doing it cause you don't want to see others suffer. You're doing it because you want to show others that ego is only a fiction, and we're all living in infinite abundance - this means so many opportunities are there in our physical world, etc. etc. It's just that with your own life purpose, people (your own fans) take you more seriously. They will ask themselves, "What is driving this person to do all this? Money? Nope. That can't be right." Why was Sai Baba a guru, and he used to build hospitals and universities? For his own well-being? For the money? Nope. Ppl do try to figure it out - what is the message here? Sai Baba went beyond being an entrepreneur/philanthropist.

More ppl will get it since the message is spread in a different way - not Osho's way, not Leo's way, not anyone else's way but your own unique way.

FB_IMG_1455784039069.jpg

Here you said something interesting too. We're not snakes or birds. We're not cookie-cutter animals relying purely on instincts. We're unique. We discover ourselves. We have different professions so that we could help each other live through life more peacefully. We have a long way to go because not everyone is living peacefully. 

Btw, are you using Baba Ramdev's products? Are you using Dant Kanti, his toothpaste? I am. I don't have toothaches anymore because of Dant Kanti. I used to use other mainstream toothpastes - it didn't work. It'll be interesting to see what happens on my next visit to my dentist.

I eat sleep meditate repeat and iam very much happy with it. May be that is my life purpose to enjoy life without even caring about paying bills.  #praisethelord my life is awesome ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

20 hours ago, Key Elements said:

We're not snakes or birds. We're not cookie-cutter animals relying purely on instincts./  We have different professions so that we could help each other live through life more peacefully.

A man must move into solitariness to know himself. One need not be there forever, that is futile, but one has to be in solitude for a time, for a period.

20 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Btw, are you using Baba Ramdev's products? Are you using Dant Kanti, his toothpaste? I don't have toothaches anymore because of Dant Kanti.

I am using Dant Kanti toothpaste. It helps to protect the teeth and gums, but toothpaste alone can't do all the cure, we should adopt healthy oral hygiene and dietary habits habits too.

On 7/30/2017 at 11:11 AM, Key Elements said:

Here you said something interesting too. We're not snakes or birds. We're not cookie-cutter animals relying purely on instincts. We're unique. We discover ourselves. We have different professions so that we could help each other live through life more peacefully. We have a long way to go because not everyone is living peacefully. 

truth can not happen to you unless you are alone..

@Prabhaker Yes, I understand that. Sometimes we find truth because we are alone with nature or somewhere by ourselves. However, we're always alone. Everything is "you." If you are lucky enough to be living with a joint family, like a sangha, or any family that is detached with healthy boundaries and giving you enough space, then truth can happen there too. 

Life has no meaning or purpose. We give it a meaning or purpose so we can achieve high consciousness living.  You pick a LP so that you can go on a Heroe's journey and avoid doing low consciousness things like watching TV.

The world is fine without you, its beneficial for you to have a LP but there is no grand design forcing you to have one or preventing you from relaxing.  If you achieve your LP, you will then realize its about the journey and what your achieve /dont achieve doesnt really matter.

My main problem is that I can not stick to one purpose. It is always changing same with my career I have constant strife for innovation, novelty and knowledge in various fields... does feel like I am generalist - jack of all trades but master of none... what should I do then? This "world of corporations" does not like generalists...