Dino D

Is Anyone Here On This Forum, Trully Enlightened?

69 posts in this topic

Is anyone here on this forum, trully Enlightenment? Like really, ,,100%" level Mojiji, Rupert Spira etc. Enlightenment? (I know we can say there are no levels)

Why I ask that? If non of you guys are, (evan Leo says he is is not-and I find him incredibly sharp minded, and he is a true seeaker (he reads a lot, went to seminars, meditates a lot, takes the real psychedelics :) and he still says he isn't Enlightenment) than we have, (esspecialy me) Nearly Impossible Odds to get there... and it's good to know that if you go on the path... I mean how much people like rupert, mojiji, eckart we have on this earth? 10? 20? 10.000,00 ?

If Leo who has an incredibile talent to start with, who put an tremendous work  and time into the path of seeking did not succeed, than I can never do it???

It's like, if usain bolt can't run that fast, I can? (let's be real, I will never even beat usain, Let alone run faster than him, or do better on the path then LEO?), or play like jordan, be smart like Nikola Tesla, or Enlightened like Rupert Spira... Leo, also is not Enlightened (not jet), if all of you on this forum also can't get there, then almost no one can? It would be to stupid and 100% unrealistic for me to try that or to think that I can ever get Enlightened... Like it's unrealistic for me to beat usain bolt, or someone like him, ever...

Edited by Dino D

Just now, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Why do you care about that? O.o 

Functional logic. If I would choose a wrong life path, then I will suffer and fail... As example if I would devote my life now to beat usain bolt, or to win the olympics in 100 metar sprint, in this lifetime, then I would be an idiot and I would fuck up and waist this life that i have... (I can 100% not get into olympics 100 metar sprint ever, Let alone win-and that is a FACT), If I choose an other path than olypics, life will be ok for me, or evan very good... Maybe it's the same with this Enlightenment path.

What do you think awakening will do for you? Do you feel like you have to be someone who is good at doing things to become enlightened? Do you believe that awakening has anything to do with a particular lifestyle? Look closer...

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

Why do you have to compare yourself to these people? This thing isn't about some "other people over there", it's about what's actually happening...

Hallå

20 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

What do you think awakening will do for you? Do you feel like you have to be someone who is good at doing things to become enlightened? Do you believe that awakening has anything to do with a particular lifestyle? Look closer...

I think awakening  would make me free, happy, connected to God, to full peace and love... I think I could access blissfull or empty (or wahtever) states of being, don't live in the matrix and so on... in short- be happy, and 100% connected to the truth/God/universe/nothing/everything like Rupert, Budha, eckart, mojiji and other...

I don't think I have to be someone who is good at doing things, or lifestyle, I don't compare my self to other people it's not at all about this life, or planet, or success or people, it's about enlightement and the goal to be Enlightened , I just have to use words and examples/people to show my point... I don't want to be Rupert, or Mojiji (or usain bolt :) ), i just wan't that acces to God, reallity (love, happines) that they have, that ,,state" or just- enlightenment...

As I've said before, mastery in this field takes 20-40 years.

But that doesn't mean you need to wait that long. There is a big difference between mastery and one enlightenment experience. You can have one experience quite quickly. And you can grow a lot along the way. None of the work is "wasted". You life will be improved by leaps and bounds even if you don't go all the way.

Yes, of course enlightenment is rare. Most folks here are just getting started on their spiritual journeys. Don't expect to find enlightened masters hanging around on a forum.

Once you have an enlightenment or two, you'll quit this forum.

BTW, I have seen people here having awakenings. Can't tell how deep they are, but people are doing it. Or at least getting glimpses, which is still an epic and life-changing thing when you have it.

This ain't no Usain Bolt situation. The only problem here is, you don't really want enlightenment bad enough. So a lot of time is wasted beating around the bush.

If you just discipline yourself to self-inquire, you will make quick progress. You'll feel it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't think anyone is fully Enlightened on the same vibratory frequency as we are(so to speak) but merely highly actualized/conscious or more connected to all that is IMO they may have had an "Enlightening Experience" and have managed to remain more closer to that state like Echkart for example but even those people are probably not truly(as you say) because i still see layers about them that can be challenged where from our inner-divine-wisdom tells me that those who are completely out of rules, out of judgements, out of wrongs, rights, positives, negatives ect... would indicate purest state of being.

and if you do manage to have an enlightening experience its highly unlikely you will be using forums or a device so to speak, you will find more connection in nature than anywhere else, being here would be pointless, very limiting and silly for you.

My Awakening experience was powerful enough to give me a glimpse of how powerful enlightenment can be and it was so powerful i couldn't even reside in this world most of the time i was in a completely different place i had to escape for a while until i could integrate back in this reality, I couldn't even communicate with anyone i was flooded with what i would call cosmic downloads, its far too vast and intense to explain.. its extremely hard to even think about or remember but that was merely a touch, a glimpse of true Enlightenment i believe.

Now i think there is a point where you have the choice to choose to come back down in vibration(So to speak) to be able to share and communicate and reside and function normally back in this life you have here on earth or you do the other thing and no one knows what the other thing is, its out of our comprehension currently.

So in my honest opinion no, you would never find a true enlightened person here on forums, or on the internet, maybe not even on this globe in general but you would most definitely find people that have experienced it and some can manage to remain closer than others and shared what was learned and experienced but that is why they tend to go out in the solitude, away from everyone and everything else because the only thing that makes sense at the time is silence and solitude.

Hope this helps

B R E A T H E

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As I've said before, mastery in this field takes 20-40 years.

But that doesn't mean you need to wait that long. There is a big difference between mastery and one enlightenment experience. You can have one experience quite quickly. And you can grow a lot along the way. None of the work is "wasted". You life will be improved by leaps and bounds even if you don't go all the way.

Yes, of course enlightenment is rare. Most folks here are just getting started on their spiritual journeys. Don't expect to find enlightened masters hanging around on a forum.

Once you have an enlightenment or two, you'll quit this forum.

BTW, I have seen people here having awakenings. Can't tell how deep they are, but people are doing it. Or at least getting glimpses, which is still an epic and life-changing thing when you have it.

This ain't no Usain Bolt situation. The only problem here is, you don't really want enlightenment bad enough. So a lot of time is wasted beating around the bush.

If you just discipline yourself to self-inquire, you will make quick progress. You'll feel it.

true, and if I train running, maybe I will never get like usain bolt, but I get a lot faster with all the other benefits that come with that, maybe I can evan win some local medals (I think that you want to say something like that analogic to the enlightenment path)... but with enlightenment the progress isn't linear at all... It's evan easy to get more depressed, anxious and cofused/deluded than before (dark night of the soul-the night easily just gets darker and darker)... So untill now I almost only feel side effects (it's bean 2 years of lazy work (meditation, wim hof, self inqury) with almost obsessive youtube listening and book reading, I also posted some stuff in this forum a little bit ... and nothing worth mentionig came out from my path-only (mind level) knowledge-fuck that...

I have the oportunity to take mushrooms very soon... but I'm thinking, what if at the end they won't be any lasting benefits for me, maybe I will evan have a bad trip, and the night gets evan darker, I don't know 

Edited by Dino D
bad english-not precise expression from my side

3 minutes ago, pluto said:

I don't think anyone is fully Enlightened on the same vibratory frequency as we are(so to speak) but merely highly actualized/conscious or more connected to all that is IMO they may have had an "Enlightening Experience" and have managed to remain more closer to that state like Echkart for example but even those people are probably not truly(as you say) because i still see layers about them that can be challenged where from our inner-divine-wisdom tells me that those who are completely out of rules, out of judgements, out of wrongs, rights, positives, negatives ect... would indicate purest state of being.

and if you do manage to have an enlightening experience its highly unlikely you will be using forums or a device so to speak, you will find more connection in nature than anywhere else, being here would be pointless, very limiting and silly for you.

My Awakening experience was powerful enough to give me a glimpse of how powerful enlightenment can be and it was so powerful i couldn't even reside in this world most of the time i was in a completely different place i had to escape for a while until i could integrate back in this reality, I couldn't even communicate with anyone i was flooded with what i would call cosmic downloads, its far too vast and intense to explain.. its extremely hard to even think about or remember but that was merely a touch, a glimpse of true Enlightenment i believe.

Now i think there is a point where you have the choice to choose to come back down in vibration(So to speak) to be able to share and communicate and reside and function normally back in this life you have here on earth or you do the other thing and no one knows what the other thing is, its out of our comprehension currently.

So in my honest opinion no, you would never find a true enlightened person here on forums, or on the internet, maybe not even on this globe in general but you would most definitely find people that have experienced it and some can manage to remain closer than others and shared what was learned and experienced but that is why they tend to go out in the solitude, away from everyone and everything else because the only thing that makes sense at the time is silence and solitude.

Hope this helps

It helps, especially for not having unrealistic expectation what enlightenment is, and how the path to achiving it should be... so I immediately don't stress it, or expect it in a wrong way, thx :) 

1 hour ago, Dino D said:

I think awakening  would make me free, happy, connected to God, to full peace and love... I think I could access blissfull or empty (or wahtever) states of being, don't live in the matrix and so on... in short- be happy, and 100% connected to the truth/God/universe/nothing/everything like Rupert, Budha, eckart, mojiji and other...

I don't think I have to be someone who is good at doing things, or lifestyle, I don't compare my self to other people it's not at all about this life, or planet, or success or people, it's about enlightement and the goal to be Enlightened , I just have to use words and examples/people to show my point... I don't want to be Rupert, or Mojiji (or usain bolt :) ), i just wan't that acces to God, reallity (love, happines) that they have, that ,,state" or just- enlightenment...

Good luck! :)

Hallå

@Dino D  

@Rali was the only member who claimed that he is fully enlightened , but he was banned today on this forum. You know that enlightened persons are sometimes very naughty.

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

@Dino D  

@Rali was the only member who claimed that he is fully enlightened , but he was banned today on this forum. You know that enlightened persons are sometimes very naughty.

hehe, I know him, he has his insides, but he also has a big ego, eager for attentinon, takes stuff personally, has PMS like simptoms and Character traits, into all of his enlightenment there is a person who to badly wants to be ,,Songoku", and as a result that person is very frustrated because he isnt Songoku or the loved ultimate hero, always contradicts To be confirmed from others, to feed the ego self for being right and smart/enlightened, using Leo for self promoting (witch isnt really moral), he easily gets ofended and personal, and so on... He has also a very unstable path and opinions, witch can mean to be open minded and free of limitations, but also to be lost, weak and deluded, but at the same time I also learned nice stuff from him :)

anyway, at the and we can say that no one on this forum is fully enlightened :) That makes it easier for me to realize that it's not my fault or incompetence for not being enlightened, because is normal not be, and maybe I shouldnt evan obsessivly aim for fully enlightening or to indentify my life to much with the goal of enlightenment, and take all of that in an easy more casual way :D let it be :D thx

@Dino D Man... this work is no joke. You are asking to understand the very nature of ALL OF REALITY and to become IMMORTAL!!! Seriously! Can you fathom the significance of this??? Enlightenment is not just some self-help goal like losing 40 pounds.

If you want big things, you gotta be willing to work for it.

Is it emotionally difficult? Fuck yes! You have to face your very death. That's exacty why it's so rare and worthwhile, and why you're complaining about it. Of course you will complain. You haven't even faced the real emotional labor of this work yet. You've but dipped your toe. There will be real agony ahead. But also amazing beauty.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Dino D Man... this work is no joke. You are asking to understand the very nature of ALL OF REALITY and to become IMMORTAL!!! Seriously! Can you fathom the significance of this??? Enlightenment is not just some self-help goal like losing 40 pounds.

If you want big things, you gotta be willing to work for it.

Is it emotionally difficult? Fuck yes! You have to face your very death. That's exacty why it's so rare and worthwhile, and why you're complaining about it. Of course you will complain. You haven't even faced the real emotional labor of this work yet. You've but dipped your toe. There will be real agony ahead. But also amazing beauty.

Yes, all true... It's bigger than beating usain bolt, it's biger and harder than making a milion, it's the hardest ,,thing" that evan you still haven't achived (and you don't know how BIG you are in my eyes ;) love you man), and the significance of it is imense, it's infinte...It's a big thing, It's a hard thing, and maybe it's more realistic 4 me to beat Bolt, than to get enlightened, and I know 100% I will never beat Bolt, and I think I'm not a weak or lazy person if I say that (just realistic) I also will never get enlightened, and maybe not evan the  self-help goal/positive side effects from the enlightenment path... Or should I really tell to my self that i Can beat Bolt, Tesla, change gravity with thoughts, or get enlightenment... I know I'm pesimistic here, but Am I really wrong...

3 hours ago, Dino D said:

Why I ask that? If non of you guys are, (evan Leo says he is is not-and I find him incredibly sharp minded, and he is a true seeaker (he reads a lot, went to seminars, meditates a lot, takes the real psychedelics :) and he still says he isn't Enlightenment) than we have, (esspecialy me) Nearly Impossible Odds to get there... and it's good to know that if you go on the path... I mean how much people like rupert, mojiji, eckart we have on this earth? 10? 20? 10.000,00 ?

I haven't read through this post, so sorry if I'm repeating what's already been said, but: throughout most of human history and throughout most of your individual life, the opportunity to share experiences, ideas, and perspectives in the way that we can on this forum has not existed.  The past and other people don't matter.  You and now does

3 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

@Dino D  

Instead of theorizing about how long it is going to take, which is basically the first error because it probably not attained through the accumulation of time but rather the dissolving of it,  simply sit down and take the first step by doing the guided Neti Neti. Then see what happens and move further from that place.

2 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

I haven't read through this post, so sorry if I'm repeating what's already been said, but: throughout most of human history and throughout most of your individual life, the opportunity to share experiences, ideas, and perspectives in the way that we can on this forum has not existed.  The past and other people don't matter.  You and now does

If your point is true, then there should be fully enlightened people on this forum,  because of this forum... but there arent... similar to that, there aren't new Teslas because of the internet/forum... the forum helps from 0.1% to 20% I guess, but maybe it's only 0.1% help for Enlightenment,, but now I'm guessing and talking superficially, not ,,facts".

2 minutes ago, Henrik_Sahlen said:

Instead of theorizing about how long it is going to take, which is basically the first error because it probably not attained through the accumulation of time but rather the dissolving of it,  simply sit down and take the first step by doing the guided Neti Neti. Then see what happens and move further from that place.

I did it for two years, but in a lazzy way, but some nights were all the way... I've hade some light experiences, so what... It's like training to beat usain bolt, I'm now faster, but really dude, do you think I can beat him? really ;) we both know, NEVER!!!!

@Dino D With that attitude, you're def fucked.

Before you go embarking on enlightenment, teach yourself some basic laws of success. Some Tony Robbins or Brian Tracy or Law of Attraction. Not only will you not get enlightened, you will suck at life in general if you keep thinking like that.