LordFall

Cool poly example of a man with 2 wives and kids living together

55 posts in this topic

I mean go for it and see what it’s like. But I suspect 5 partners would be hell on earth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ulax said:

Bro that property looks sick. Cool backstory with the Cognac producer too!

My dating vision is much more pain than pull driven. My aim is to put in consistent, deliberate cold-approach practice with the help of the Todd V organisation's coaching, and see where that takes me. 

Right? Get one too haha. I think envisioning your dream life and property are great ways to keep the motivation high when the daily hustle gets exhausting and painful. If I didn't have this vision I promise you I would be way more depressed than I am now. On the other side stuff like Leo's satisfaction meditation help a lot to cope with mundanity but without a light at the end of the tunnel life would be really bleak IMO. 

How is that going for you? I know you're a fan of Todd but I would warn against a cold approach based dating strategy unless you're really extroverted and like continuously going out. The skillset requires constant maintenance and unless you build a brand and social circle; it's really hard to bank the progress you make. It's really fun to fuck a chick you just met a few hours ago but you can still do that and build the rest of the ecosystem I preach on here. 

7 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I’m not rich and famous and extroverted enough to have my own harem or orgy of women lining up to sleep with me though which is the dream of course but not the main pursuit of my life. I’m fine with just the occasional woman joining in and that’s really all I’m interested in. The idea of a mistress would be cool too but that’s more of an escape or fantasy. 

Most people that are rich and famous start out with neither, today is as good of a day as any to start building up to it haha. You're on Youtube right you posted about it on the other thread, that plus Instagram are great tools to add to someone's dating arsenal. 

 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordFall said:

Right? Get one too haha. I think envisioning your dream life and property are great ways to keep the motivation high when the daily hustle gets exhausting and painful. If I didn't have this vision I promise you I would be way more depressed than I am now. On the other side stuff like Leo's satisfaction meditation help a lot to cope with mundanity but without a light at the end of the tunnel life would be really bleak IMO. 

How is that going for you? I know you're a fan of Todd but I would warn against a cold approach based dating strategy unless you're really extroverted and like continuously going out. The skillset requires constant maintenance and unless you build a brand and social circle; it's really hard to bank the progress you make. It's really fun to fuck a chick you just met a few hours ago but you can still do that and build the rest of the ecosystem I preach on here. 

Most people that are rich and famous start out with neither, today is as good of a day as any to start building up to it haha. You're on Youtube right you posted about it on the other thread, that plus Instagram are great tools to add to someone's dating arsenal. 

 

I will buy the French Chateau next to yours, and we'll start a high-consciousness party village hehe.

I find pickup challenging but for me the action is the juice B|

 


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olaf said:

@Ulax where do you struggle with, with pick up?

Triggering attraction

Also, not approaching enough atm. Though I feel its more approach depression than anxiety because of my issues with generating attraction.

Edit: Actually it really is me not approaching enough

Edited by Ulax

There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ulax Get a wingmen dude, don't try to do it alone at first, that is advanced. Most of the days I do with a wingmen and even when I go alone it goes way worse then with a wingmen, so no need to play on hard mode already. 

for generating attraction it is not as easy as approaching allot, approaching more is the easiest to solve, get a few wingmen.

You have many techniques for hooking (a2 of the mystery method), example you can open indirectly and tell a story or make assumptions, statements instead of asking endless questions. Example: "you look like you had the hardest day yesterday, damn! I feel for you, but luckily you now have found peace with it. Yes I can see your face becoming peaceful. You must work at KFC or at mcdonalds, no?" this isn't really a good example per se, it was just the first bullshit that came to my mind, so basically some assumptions, statements also ones that make you feel self amused and don't have to be super logical. aslong as it is not "how are you? where are you from? etc." that is rapport building, and not fun for her, but also not fun for yourself. If you approach allot you can generate attraction by your energy alone, but that is a bit more advanced even for me, I will rapport about that more in the future when I experimented with it more.

You know you hooked her when she starts asking you a question or if she starts laughing. So just keep making statements and assumptions till she asks something. After hooking it is about qualifying (a3 of the mystery method), which you basically do verbally, but also non verbally, meaning you are not fully invested and not sure yet, you are not completly invested with your energy or with your words, investing means saying allot, asking allot of questions, trying to build rapport or close fast. Basically chasing her. So realise that you are worthy and the right girl will see that, don't read into the rejections, just focus on that one girl that likes you and definitely don't chase anyone. Chasing anyone even slightly with your energy or actions, will fuck up your next set. So for qualifying make her invest, by for example stop talking and just let her talk and sometimes I walk one step out of the conversation and then she wants to grab your attention, if she is hooked. 

Also start during the day or night with girls that are standing still or sitting down, that is much easier then stopping them and the best time to approach girls is around 19:00 till like 20:00 outside a train station for example, where you see they are walking home, not into the station, because those girls are not in a hurry. 

If you focus on these tips next 2-3 weeks you will have allot of improvement already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yeah and if they sit or stand still, wave your hand in front of their face, not too close obviously lol. That way you grab her attention away from her phone and onto you when she is sitting down or standing, as they mainly are on their phone when they stand still or sit down, so it is important to first grab their attention before speaking. And as Zenterus taught me, be LOUD, fucking loud, voice projection is really important. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf

Thanks man


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched that whole video and all I could think about was that those boys deserved a better room, even if they were going to share because there was no more space. How sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LordFall said:

I know you're a fan of Todd but I would warn against a cold approach based dating strategy unless you're really extroverted and like continuously going out. The skillset requires constant maintenance and unless you build a brand and social circle; it's really hard to bank the progress you make.

Uhh.. social circle game is more geared towards extroverts. Cold approach is actually the best option for introverted men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zenterus said:

Uhh.. social circle game is more geared towards extroverts. Cold approach is actually the best option for introverted men. 

Exactly. I had times when I would take break from cold approaching for months or even longer (usually when I entered into relationship) and when I "came back" it would maybe take me 2-3 days to get where I used to be.

People who have social circles need to maintain the connections within them otherwise they are gonna fall apart just like any other relationship.

That being said, @Zenterus Do you yourself make a hard distinction between introverted and extroverted personality. The more I think about it the more I feel like it is just different coping strategy but not our authetic selfs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Valach said:

That being said, @Zenterus Do you yourself make a hard distinction between introverted and extroverted personality. The more I think about it the more I feel like it is just different coping strategy but not our authetic selfs.

Not at all. I believe it's a spectrum that we fluctuate up and down on throughout our lives. But I do believe that some people are naturally more inclined towards being more social than others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zenterus said:

Uhh.. social circle game is more geared towards extroverts. Cold approach is actually the best option for introverted men. 

What? Not at all. Social circle game lets you create social situations on your own terms. You can choose to meet with the group you build weekly or monthly or bi-monthly for bigger events. Cold approach requires constant upkeep for the skillset to stay sharp. 

I manage multiple modelling, music and content creation social circles and when I was doing regular events we had about one a week and the basic maintenance of them requires only semi constant content production and one event every few months. The way I do it has a a grander scale in mind than the average dude but it's the same thing. 

Having the right strategy relies mostly on self-awareness and having the right strategy for your specific goals. Whether you're extroverted or introverted is irrelevant, it can be adapted to both. I learned this style from hanging out with club promoters that went out 3 times weekly and trying to live like them exhausted me to the bone. 

Cold approach is a good top of funnel strategy but if you don't combine it with something else, it's such a waste of time. Remember that the guys that sold us the cold approach ideology used to record their sets and then sell a course to people as an exponential flywheel to fund their travelling the world lifestyle which gave them more status to pick up more girls and sell more courses.

Without that lifestyle integration you're just a dude on the street spending hundreds of hours talking to women randomly. At best you get laid a lot from it and get a girlfriend and then you don't need the skillset anymore until the next time you're single. At worst you spend years of your life with minimum ROI. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now