Rafael Thundercat

Brasil Elections No sense Results

22 posts in this topic

I'm Brazilian I wish I had the stomach to study and follow politics.

I wonder if Brazilian politics and goverment is wayyyyy too different from the US, cuz I just keep looking at US stuff

Edited by blankisomeone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

I'm Brazilian I wish I had the stomach to study and follow politics.

I wonder if Brazilian politics and goverment is wayyyyy too different from the US, cuz I just keep looking at US stuff

My survival strategy so far has been to avoid spending time with political stuff, especially short-term trends, and direct time & energy towards self-development, spirituality, and psychedelics.

Not necessarily proud of it but I think it's an effective way to blind yourself from the drain of time & energy that politics can be in someone's life.

Of course the long-term trends and patterns are part of developmental psychology, such as Spiral Dynamics and The 9 Stages of Ego Development, so one has to study them even if narrowly focusing on personal development.

Edited by PsychedelicEagle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now