Carl-Richard

How does an enlightened mind function?

80 posts in this topic

Leo are you still actively working towards enlightenment or just passively with kriya?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also Leo would you still say it's worth pursuing?

Might dedicate a year or two to enlightenment full time in my 30s when I have a lot of cravings handled and before kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because I experienced God so deeply that it blows all of that out of the water by 100x.

God is not what Buddhists talk about. It took me many years to finally accept that.

But you don't know that if you haven't experienced it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno what Leo's exact experience of alien consciousness was, but I experienced becoming an alien hive mind on an overdose of 4-aco-dmt and that was exponentially deeper than my experiences of the typical Buddhist no-self/no-mind. It lingers with me everyday, the Buddhist states of consciousness felt like realizing the sandpit was part of the playpark, not isolated. But the alien hive mind experience, felt like the entirety of the playpark and 3D space itself surrounding it, was the imagination of an alien-God. My life's never been the same since, I've been integrating it for 4 years.

Edited by Cubbage

I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

But you don't know that if you haven't experienced it.

You don't know that I don't know.

You don't know what I have been conscious of. What I have been conscious of simply nullifies Buddhist teachings.

When you become as conscious of God as I have been, numerous times, not as a fluke, you will understand that Buddhists are kidding themselves.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cubbage said:

I dunno what Leo's exact experience of alien consciousness was, but I experienced becoming an alien hive mind on an overdose of 4-aco-dmt and that was exponentially deeper than my experiences of the typical Buddhist no-self/no-mind.

Did you have a cessation?


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't know that I don't know.

You don't know what I have been conscious of. What I have been conscious of simply nullifies Buddhist teachings.

When you become as conscious of God as I have been, numerous times, not as a fluke, you will understand that Buddhists are kidding themselves.

I'm saying if you don't have experience of cessation or being established in enlightenment, you don't know what it's like.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magnanimous said:

Also Leo would you still say it's worth pursuing?

Might dedicate a year or two to enlightenment full time in my 30s when I have a lot of cravings handled and before kids.

Yeah, sure. Enlightenment is God too. It's just a lower level of God. Enlightenment does not contradict me.

Any increase in your consciousness is a good thing that I want all of you to effort towards.

Basically, my attitude is: claw your way up the mountian by every means available to you with all the effort you can muster. How high you get, no one can say, and it doesn't really matter as long as you tried.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm saying if you don't have experience of cessation or being established in enlightenment, you don't know what it's like.

I know it is not the highest form of God.

But I can't explain to you how I know that. Nor can I prove it to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Did you have a cessation?

More than I can count. Cessation was fuck all compared to becoming an alien hive-mind, galaxy brain thing. I still dunno wtf it even was.


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact I have only gone galaxy brain mode once versus countless cessation experiences and I still say that the one experience is more profound than any of my cessation put together says a lot. If I experience cessation nowadays, it feels very shallow by comparison. Still profound, but astonishingly shallow compared to the peak of that type of consciousness I was in.


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cubbage said:

More than I can count. Cessation was fuck all compared to becoming an alien hive-mind, galaxy brain thing. I still dunno wtf it even was.

Can you explain cessation?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

Leo are you still actively working towards enlightenment or just passively with kriya?

No


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because I experienced God so deeply that it blows all of that out of the water by 100x.

God is not what Buddhists talk about. It took me many years to finally accept that.

Why are you taking residence on this earthly planet with all these low life plebs, and not on some 100x higher dimensional plane with the rest of the alien conscious beings?


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Why are you taking residence on this earthly planet with all these low life plebs, and not on some 100x higher dimensional plane with the rest of the alien conscious beings?

Because God has no control over anything.

You guys still keep on thinking there is someone who controls things. That's not how God works.

The hallucination is Absolute.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because God has no control over anything.

You guys still keep on thinking there is someone who controls things. That's not how God works.

The hallucination is Absolute.

Okay thanks for your honest and frank answer. 👍 Was just being curious. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I reject all Buddhist framing.

Buddhism is a hallucination.

Well No self and Nothing being the substance of everything is valid insight, but the framework as a whole is flawed.

It misses Self and Nothing being God / Love


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't know that I don't know.

You don't know what I have been conscious of. What I have been conscious of simply nullifies Buddhist teachings.

When you become as conscious of God as I have been, numerous times, not as a fluke, you will understand that Buddhists are kidding themselves.

Could one reach a point where they are conscious completely of what you are? 

Obviously there is only One Mind but would i be able to access all your insights and memories directly?   


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura Since you are imaginary I find it interesting to ask which Leo are we talking to and seeing.


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now