Monster Energy

I Slept With a Woman Who Hated Men

87 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Monster Energy are you trying to heal the world one step at a time? You got many more woman that hate men, would take a lifetime xD

One woman at a time. I’m not trying to speedrun it xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

It’s okay, you are not the only one adopted in this world 

The first step to writing a good comeback is that it makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, something_else said:

The first step to writing a good comeback is that it makes sense

You don’t make any sense and never has 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Bro some of these gen z girls will openly state they hate dudes

I've talked to thousands of girls and never had this problem.

This is an internet invented problem.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are more singles than ever because women all want men better than them. Although regular women don't hate regular men, they disrespect them and look down on them. It is clear as day. If you can't see this I don't know what to say. And wait for it, the singles epidemic is going to get much worse. They say by 2030 40% of 40 year old women will be childless and alone.

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've talked to thousands of girls and never had this problem.

This is an internet invented problem.

Yeah you're probably right


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AION said:

There are more singles than ever because women all want men better than them. Although regular women don't hate regular men, they disrespect them and look down on them. It is clear as day. If you can't see this I don't know what to say. And wait for it, the singles epidemic is going to get much worse. They say by 2030 40% of 40 year old women will be childless and alone.

Very true.


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AION that might be a relationship issue, but it doesn't apply to pick up, if you have a long term relationship, maybe that could become an issue, but it wouldn't be an issue in the first attraction phase, I think this is what most men get wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@AION that might be a relationship issue, but it doesn't apply to pick up, if you have a long term relationship, maybe that could become an issue, but it wouldn't be an issue in the first attraction phase, I think this is what most men get wrong. 

you are a regular guy, so why is it so difficult for you to get a gf? you are like jumping through 30 hoops in your relationship threads

 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AION woman don't know you got money till they arrive at your house, don't kid yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Monster Energy said:

To make the world a better place 

If you actually cared about that, you’d start with empathizing and trying to understand the feminist perspective. Which you have not done.


"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Monster Energy said:

To make the world a better place 

xD


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, aurum said:

If you actually cared about that, you’d start with empathizing and trying to understand the feminist perspective. Which you have not done.

I have done that, what makes you think I don’t?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AION said:

There are more singles than ever because women all want men better than them. Although regular women don't hate regular men, they disrespect them and look down on them. It is clear as day. If you can't see this I don't know what to say. And wait for it, the singles epidemic is going to get much worse. They say by 2030 40% of 40 year old women will be childless and alone.

A women don't need men to survive anymore, which means there's less incentive for her to put up with a man who doesn't add any value to her life, or who actively subtracts it. Being single and dating casually can be much more appealing in that scenario.

I don't think it's a bad thing, but it does up the competition for men. Sucks if you can't compete, but it's great if you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, something_else said:

A women don't need men to survive anymore, which means there's less incentive for her to put up with a man who doesn't add any value to her life, or who actively subtracts it. Being single and dating casually can be much more appealing in that scenario.

I don't think it's a bad thing, but it does up the competition for men. Sucks if you can't compete, but it's great if you can.

I don't want to be in that SD orange kind of relationship where everything is a transaction. And where she compares men like comparing different cars to see what is the best value for her time. That is just fancy prostitution.


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Monster Energy

My curiosity has been tracking you. I’d like to do you a favor.

Instead of making a predictable joke about how my attention flatters you, DM me or talk to someone you actually know about what’s going on.

This whole thread is sad and worrisome. I’m surprised people are even engaging with it intellectually, and I have no issue looking out of place to mention it.

Whether you try to be or not, you are a very intelligent type of troll.

You don’t seek attention; you seek consensus on your odd thoughts. And part of the game relies on imperfect writing, articulation, and ambiguity.

Luckily for you, the problem seems to be mostly about women somehow, someway, so I’d go figure that out before you keep adding to your backlog of incongruous statements or acting as though your provocation is anything more than that. It almost seems sad.

And do not mistake me! My words are harsh, but my care is strong.

I don’t like playing games. Too many similar comments have been made for my brain not to connect the dots. And the writing kills my charisma, frankly. I’m working on that.

I’m learning it’s not always best to tactfully interview or interrogate people to confirm my own suspicions. I like to weaponize curiosity, I’ve realized—not even knowing it was entirely possible.

Anyway, no questions this time. Just a bold claim and a private, open door to talk.

The bold claim is: your behavior can be explained. Quite simply, actually. We’d have to agree on your behavior, though.

So I’m going to disengage entirely from this thread itself now. No interest in that “conversation.”

Take care if you don’t reach out.

I hope you fuck someone who doesn’t hate you next time too. A conversion story is great as a story, but fucking someone who’s been begging for you is going to win 100% of the time, lmao.

This thread basically just says, “I fucked a girl who really didn’t want to initially.”

Not exactly the point I think you wanted highlighted when you made this.

Anyway, point made. I’m sure whatever views or circumstances you’ve got going on are not ones of envy, all due respect.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Monster Energy

My curiosity has been tracking you. I’d like to do you a favor.

Instead of making a predictable joke about how my attention flatters you, DM me or talk to someone you actually know about what’s going on.

This whole thread is sad and worrisome. I’m surprised people are even engaging with it intellectually, and I have no issue looking out of place to mention it.

Whether you try to be or not, you are a very intelligent branch of troll.

You don’t seek attention; you seek consensus on your odd thoughts. And part of the game relies on imperfect writing, articulation, and ambiguity.

Luckily for you, the problem seems to be mostly about women somehow, someway, so I’d go figure that out before you keep adding to your backlog of incongruous statements or acting as though your provocation is anything more than that. It almost seems sad.

And do not mistake me! My words are harsh, but my care is strong.

I don’t like playing games. Too many similar comments have been made for my brain not to connect the dots. And the writing kills my charisma, frankly. I’m working on that.

I’m learning it’s not always best to tactfully interview or interrogate people to confirm my own suspicions. I like to weaponize curiosity, I’ve realized—not even knowing it was entirely possible.

Anyway, no questions this time. Just a bold claim and a private, open door to talk.

The bold claim is: your behavior can be explained. Quite simply, actually. We’d have to agree on your behavior, though.

So I’m going to disengage entirely from this thread itself now. No interest in that “conversation.”

Take care if you don’t reach out.

I hope you fuck someone who doesn’t hate you next time. A conversion story is great as a story, but fucking someone who’s been begging for you is going to win 100% of the time, lmao.

This thread basically just says, “I fucked a girl who really didn’t want to initially.”

Not exactly the point I think you wanted highlighted when you made this.

Anyway, point made. I’m sure whatever views or circumstances you’ve got going on are not ones of envy, all due respect.

You will understand when you have more experience


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Monster Energy

My curiosity has been tracking you. I’d like to do you a favor.

Instead of making a predictable joke about how my attention flatters you, DM me or talk to someone you actually know about what’s going on.

This whole thread is sad and worrisome. I’m surprised people are even engaging with it intellectually, and I have no issue looking out of place to mention it.

Whether you try to be or not, you are a very intelligent type of troll.

You don’t seek attention; you seek consensus on your odd thoughts. And part of the game relies on imperfect writing, articulation, and ambiguity.

Luckily for you, the problem seems to be mostly about women somehow, someway, so I’d go figure that out before you keep adding to your backlog of incongruous statements or acting as though your provocation is anything more than that. It almost seems sad.

And do not mistake me! My words are harsh, but my care is strong.

I don’t like playing games. Too many similar comments have been made for my brain not to connect the dots. And the writing kills my charisma, frankly. I’m working on that.

I’m learning it’s not always best to tactfully interview or interrogate people to confirm my own suspicions. I like to weaponize curiosity, I’ve realized—not even knowing it was entirely possible.

Anyway, no questions this time. Just a bold claim and a private, open door to talk.

The bold claim is: your behavior can be explained. Quite simply, actually. We’d have to agree on your behavior, though.

So I’m going to disengage entirely from this thread itself now. No interest in that “conversation.”

Take care if you don’t reach out.

I hope you fuck someone who doesn’t hate you next time too. A conversion story is great as a story, but fucking someone who’s been begging for you is going to win 100% of the time, lmao.

This thread basically just says, “I fucked a girl who really didn’t want to initially.”

Not exactly the point I think you wanted highlighted when you made this.

Anyway, point made. I’m sure whatever views or circumstances you’ve got going on are not ones of envy, all due respect.

 

 

 

 

 

I enjoyed reading this, I really mean it

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now