Monster Energy

Telepathy Is Real

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone explain how? Because it’s not magic, it’s not Satan’s power, it’s not black magic, and it’s not evil. It’s very real because I’ve experienced it, and I’m more skeptical than Matt Dillahunty. I’ll beg the mods to lock this thread if I hear one bastard say it’s not real. It is absolutely real, but how is this possible? I’m talking about something like telepathy, where one person thinks of a specific name and the other person knows exactly what name they’re thinking of.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Monster Energy Isn't telepathy just consciousness ? How do you know you exist? Telepathically because you're conscious of it. 

Edited by Majed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Monster Energy said:

I’ll beg the mods to lock this thread if I hear one bastard say it’s not real.

What makes you say something so stupid about the mods?

Just a heads up. You're singing your swan song here.

 

5 hours ago, Majed said:

@Monster Energy Isn't telepathy just consciousness ? How do you know you exist? Telepathically because you're conscious of it. 

 Yes! Quantum consciousness.


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now