AtmanIsBrahman

My Latest Solipsistic Insight

263 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nemra said:

I wonder whether Spinoza had an awakening.

In the unwritten story book, the characters can have an awakening. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

In the unwritten story book, the characters can have an awakening. 

If I see people behaving in some way or saying things, there are various possible experiences I can imagine them having, due to others' experiences being imaginary. But I cannot be sure if that would correspond with what they say they have experienced.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

If I see people behaving in some way or saying things, there are various possible experiences I can imagine them having, due to others' experiences being imaginary. But I cannot be sure if that would correspond with what they say they have experienced.

Well you can only project.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my need to project the monkey on another more accurately.  And I like monkeys actually too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking if my hallucination of a hallucination corresponds with what that hallucination says it has hallucinated. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Me and my need to project the monkey on another more accurately.  And I like monkeys actually too.  

Stupid is as stupid does.  Even an intelligent person can be called stupid if they perform a foolish act.

🎶Hey hey we’re the monkees and people say we monkey around 🎶
 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nemra said:

Checking if my hallucination of a hallucination corresponds with what that hallucination says it has hallucinated. 😂

Hallucination is ingenious as hell!

Infinite holarchy of hallucination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No. You just have a limited grasp of the absolute.

It is certainly not limited by your logic.

the average Joe's consciousness is not high enough to recognize the absolute.

A kangaroo is as absolute as your Buddhist void.

You are the one hung up on voids.

When I go to Costco, I know I am strolling through the Absolute. You would too if you weren't so stubborn.

There is more Absolute Truth in my pinky than in all the Buddhism you've read.

You cannot reach the levels of consciousness I'm speaking from through study.

My pinky IS your void.

I hope you one day see how childish you come off to the average person.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20261010_121748_Chrome.jpg

I guess I'll have to leave the forum then. Or make a ChatGPT plugin.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JoshB said:

Because its NOT human perception. Your human perception is not all there is, your perception as God is all there is which includes ANY and ALL Human Perception. Its Absolute perception. Youre still identified as a human and NOT GOD.

Saying all your perception is human is by definition strawman because it's coming from the ego.

You are absolutely hallucinating all of it. In a dream at night if I vandalize your car you absolutely imagined that.

Well. What I mean is that my human perception is God but so is the perception of a dog. I just don’t have access to Dog consciousness because God is experiencing a human right now. My perception is all human and it’s all God. But God isn’t confined to my human brain. My human brain is within the mind of God. God is an alien, a dog, a human. I just only have access to human because that’s what God is cosplaying.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JoshB said:

You are absolutely hallucinating all of it. In a dream at night if I vandalize your car you absolutely imagined that.

Yes in a sense. But the cameras I am hallucinating are pointing to something that I didn’t hallucinate before. There is a difference between inventing/imagining something vs being conscious of something. I was not conscious that you vandalized my car. But the security footage demonstrates that there was something that happened that I wasn’t conscious of before. 

If you guys say sleep is something I am imagining, then why isn’t your awakening also something you are imagining? If I am asleep and leave my running car in the garage, that running car will still emit gas that I am not conscious of.

Even if I go into a hotel with carbon monoxide, I cannot perceive any gas and I’m not imagining any gas at all. I’m just enjoying my vacation. But then death hits me or a gas leak happens. Something I am not conscious of exists outside of my experience. God includes all my perceptions and beyond. If I all of a sudden go blind and deaf, that doesn’t mean color and sound are no longer God. God is still colors and sounds, the deaf/blind human doesn’t have access to them.


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

Yes in a sense. But the cameras I am hallucinating are pointing to something that I didn’t hallucinate before. There is a difference between inventing/imagining something vs being conscious of something. I was not conscious that you vandalized my car. But the security footage demonstrates that there was something that happened that I wasn’t conscious of before. 

If you guys say sleep is something I am imagining, then why isn’t your awakening also something you are imagining? If I am asleep and leave my running car in the garage, that running car will still emit gas that I am not conscious of.

Even if I go into a hotel with carbon monoxide, I cannot perceive any gas and I’m not imagining any gas at all. I’m just enjoying my vacation. But then death hits me or a gas leak happens. Something I am not conscious of exists outside of my experience. God includes all my perceptions and beyond. If I all of a sudden go blind and deaf, that doesn’t mean color and sound are no longer God. God is still colors and sounds, the deaf/blind human doesn’t have access to them.

Not in a sense its really simple youre imagining everything. And everything is imagined in a way that appears youre not imagining it and that its external to you. 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Not in a sense its really simple youre imagining everything. And everything is imagined in a way that appears youre not imagining it and that its external to you. 

 But what about those examples I gave? How do you prove them wrong? This is why I have a hard time deconstructing external world because of bad stuff that happens outside of my experience like the Russia and Israel Wars and Black Lives Matter. Police brutality existed before I was aware of it.


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@r0ckyreed, the perception of the dog is a hallucination.

Outside experience is a hallucination.

A past or future experience is a hallucination.

The above are about constructions based on your sensory fields.

The coherency of your sensory fields is a hallucinated quality due to your sensory fields being a hallucination.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

 But what about those examples I gave? How do you prove them wrong? This is why I have a hard time deconstructing external world because of bad stuff that happens outside of my experience like the Russia and Israel Wars and Black Lives Matter. Police brutality existed before I was aware of it.

It's absolutely obvious that you are not hallucinating the reality for many reasons. Look, this one, it's enough, but are more:

What appears in your field of perception is one thing, and not another. The fact that it is exactly what it is, and nothing else, stems from a cause, a prior condition. You do not know that cause.

Furthermore, that cause itself arises from a preceding condition that defined it as a cause, and that condition from another, and so on, ad infinitum. You do not know that infinite chain of causality.

Whether you are a creator god or a mere possibility unfolding, everything that appears does so because of a cause. Perhaps that cause is God, but if so, He chose this through a chain of causality; otherwise, no choice would exist.

Thus, that God would merely be a product of infinite causality. If He says, "Let there be light!" it is because He prefers light, and He does so because that preference exists within Him due to a cause. Then It is absolutely impossible for an omnipotent God to exist, for that would constitute an absolute limit on what is, by definition, limitless.

The only God is total reality: it does not dream, it simply is. It is not a subject, because a subject is a limitation. It's not a creator because it would be separate of its creation. It's the absence of limits itself, that is because it's inevitable, and it's appearing exactly like this now because it's possible. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

 But what about those examples I gave? How do you prove them wrong? This is why I have a hard time deconstructing external world because of bad stuff that happens outside of my experience like the Russia and Israel Wars and Black Lives Matter. Police brutality existed before I was aware of it.

By raising consciousness high enough to realize there is nothing outside of it 

No one has any experience of anything outside their mind and PS dreaming stuff you don't like is called a nightmare, but the nightmare ends when you wake up.

EVERY example you have mentioned is occurring within awareness, like I said you have ZERO experience of anything outside your mind. Any example or anything pointed to is within experience. You can not point to anything outside of Mind or experience. 

@Willy Phallicus how are they this dense dog. I can tell that most of the guys on here are clueless. 

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now