AtmanIsBrahman

My Latest Solipsistic Insight

23 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, JoshB said:

I see other relative to josh. Not relative to Self 

@Leo Gura

Hi Josh! How's it going?

Now I have to ask, who said that to who?

 


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, cetus said:

Hi Josh! How's it going?

Now I have to ask, who said that to who?

 

Absolute pov: Self said that to Self

Relative pov: self said that to other 

With relative couched within the absolute

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Absolute pov: Self said that to Self

Relative pov: self said that to other 

With relative couched within the absolute

I had to contemplate this for a moment. It seems mind is the wild card which allows duality to experience non-duality. Otherwise, sugar can't taste sugar. 

 


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now