Olaf

tomorrow I am gonna challenge myself

165 posts in this topic

@Olaf Great progress. I must treat it as evidence of what's possible rather than getting jealous of you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@something_else I know, I am still crying about those 2 girls. How many times do you find 2 lesbians who are ready for you xD and they were attractive 20 year olds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rishabh R you can only be jealous if you put in the same amount of effort as I do approach the same amount as I do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Valach said:

You want a challenge now? From now on you are allowed to make maximum 3 approaches a day, after that you have to go home. Make it count.

This only makes you choose sets you think have a higher probability of working out. It doesn’t make you approach them or talk to them in a higher quality way. You will avoid talking to some since you only get 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf I have approached more than a 100 women in my life time. Then I lost count.Maybe you're ahead .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Zen LaCroix said:

This only makes you choose sets you think have a higher probability of working out. It doesn’t make you approach them or talk to them in a higher quality way. You will avoid talking to some since you only get 3.

It is up to you how you use it. The point is that he will be more motivated to stop self ejecting from the sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rishabh R there is a difference between 100 in a day and 100 in your lifetime, go try it today, approach 100 woman, it is not easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rishabh R because I am hard on myself, this is what I did yesterday myself, it is not like 100 woman approached me, I had to get the courage and will power to do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@something_else I know, I am still crying about those 2 girls. How many times do you find 2 lesbians who are ready for you xD and they were attractive 20 year olds.

Why did you not go for it? I feel like the answer to this question is at the root of the problems you’re facing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@something_else I think I was in too much abundance, which made me think there is always better out there and I wasn't chasing, which made me attractive, but it also made me forget to close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olaf said:

@something_else I think I was in too much abundance, which made me think there is always better out there and I wasn't chasing, which made me attractive, but it also made me forget to close.

Deep down you are affraid of rejection, that is why you do not lead your interactions and escape into another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olaf said:

@something_else I think I was in too much abundance, which made me think there is always better out there and I wasn't chasing, which made me attractive, but it also made me forget to close.

Something better? What exactly were you envisioning as a better outcome for that night than a threesome? :P

The feeling of abundance and flow from talking to lots of girls is good, but it’s temporary. The more permanent feeling of abundance comes from actually being able to get laid consistently.

What is your end goal here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Rishabh R because I am hard on myself, this is what I did yesterday myself, it is not like 100 woman approached me, I had to get the courage and will power to do it

How did you summon this courage and willpower?

 

What was it like emotionally?

 

Any insights you got from doing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Olaf Yup it's not easy . Why are you so hard on me dude ?

He is just dutch bro lol


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zen LaCroix well the first hour I only approached 5 and I was full of anxiety as I had this high goal that I wanted to achieve. It was kinda like work. Like have you ever done a job where you had to do something hard or maybe in school, but you had to to do it? Like you can't just say okay fuck it, I give up. That is what it is like. Also I promised in different groups that I would do it, so now I had to proof everyone in the group that I could do it, so that held me accountable. Around 30 I thought I couldn't reach 100, that I should just give up and that it is impossible to ddo. But I kept going and I started to get into a flow, I started to approach quicker, less time in between sets, I started to care less and less, I would even go yell at girls like 20 meter away from me and they would yell back, it was funny. Then I got motivated again when I reached like 60, I was like oh shit I can actually do this. So I kept my pace a bit fast, kept pushing myself, kept having fun and eventually at 80 you know you can reach it and you can just chill out. 

What was it like emotionally? In the beginning very stressful as you have this super high goal and you only approached 5 in an hour and think you cannot do it. It is easier to have no goal as you can just chill and approach whenever, but with such a high goal, you feel all the pressure. Then some hopeless feeling like you can't reach it and then later when you keep going you feel like a machine, almost dead inside, but like just finnishing a to do list. And because I was so much focused on the process, I got these girls to engage with me so much, I never had so many girls be interested in me, because I was just focused on numbers (not phone numbers lol) just focused on the process. At the end you feel like superman, you feel that anything is possible, I felt like I could point at a girl and make her come to my home like directly. Probably because of the endless girls that had shown interest in me that night, if so many girls show interest in you, you start to think that every girl wants you, it becomes a kind of self fulfilling prophecy and you don't even register the rejections, all I remember is the good conversations. 

my biggest insight is that woman date up, they date the guy who isn't interested in her, if I put her on a pedestal and see her as the price, she isn't interested, but when I am not interested in her, because I am focused on my process (in this case 100 approaches) then she is interested in me, not all, but many. So that is what freedom of outcome is, you focus on a process rather then the result. This also makes you stop validation seeking and chasing, because you just don't care if they like you or not, you care only if you did the process correctly. What is hard is to balance that also with closing numbers and not to forget to close, there was only one girl I tried to close of the 100 and it was the girl I was interested in and you can guess it, because I was interested and put her on a pedestal, she wasn't interested xDxD that is why it is so easy to close girls that you are not attracted to. You have to find a way to not show interest in the girls authentically, you can't fake it and focusing on the process is key. Also time management, don't waste time on girls who are not down, not all of them will be down for you so don't waste time on them, only on the girls who give value to you back. Don't try to make a dead horse alive, that is like a dutch saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Ulax you got to explain xD

You guys have a direct communication style xD


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ulax oh yeah for sure, we don't bullshit, we say straight how it is "do you have trouble standing up" that is what I said to girls sitting down, typical dutch opener xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now