Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

432 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

I do agree but not anymore. There is a developmental stage where you need a forum to guide yourself.

If more information was the answer, most people's shit would be resolved. Access to information in this age is enormous. It is definitely a stage of development or problem solving. But it needs to be moved through.

Removal of distraction. Ruthless action. Nothing to it but to do it :D


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

I do agree but not anymore. There is a developmental stage where you need a forum to guide yourself.

 

I would be careful of dismissing the need for community. There is no stage that is still human that cannot gain value from other humans. If you are so conscious that you don't require humans for fulfilment that is one thing but even in that case I still think 99% of it is spiritual bypassing and until you can overcome the need for eating and drinking water and other staples of life I think you're full of it and are just afraid of the chaos other humans bring.

There is a lot of value that comes from stepping into a mentorship and leadership role, even if you feel you have nothing left to learn technically in a specific domain. Seeing how other react to new ideas and concepts is quite valuable. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LordFall said:

I would be careful of dismissing the need for community. There is no stage that is still human that cannot gain value from other humans. If you are so conscious that you don't require humans for fulfilment that is one thing but even in that case I still think 99% of it is spiritual bypassing and until you can overcome the need for eating and drinking water and other staples of life I think you're full of it and are just afraid of the chaos other humans bring.

100%


Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LordFall said:

I would be careful of dismissing the need for community. There is no stage that is still human that cannot gain value from other humans. If you are so conscious that you don't require humans for fulfilment that is one thing but even in that case I still think 99% of it is spiritual bypassing and until you can overcome the need for eating and drinking water and other staples of life I think you're full of it and are just afraid of the chaos other humans bring.

There is a lot of value that comes from stepping into a mentorship and leadership role, even if you feel you have nothing left to learn technically in a specific domain. Seeing how other react to new ideas and concepts is quite valuable. 

Nah, you don't need an online forum to tell you how to live.

I am not against community. I'm just saying that you know what you want. Stop wasting your time online.

Edited by CARDOZZO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

If more information was the answer, most people's shit would be resolved. Access to information in this age is enormous. It is definitely a stage of development or problem solving. But it needs to be moved through.

Removal of distraction. Ruthless action. Nothing to it but to do it :D

100%

This is not about "I just need +1 video to fix myself".

Wake up. Your whole perception of yourself is skewed by societal rules, conformity and hierarchical thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LordFall said:

I would be careful of dismissing the need for community. There is no stage that is still human that cannot gain value from other humans. If you are so conscious that you don't require humans for fulfilment that is one thing but even in that case I still think 99% of it is spiritual bypassing and until you can overcome the need for eating and drinking water and other staples of life I think you're full of it and are just afraid of the chaos other humans bring.

There is a lot of value that comes from stepping into a mentorship and leadership role, even if you feel you have nothing left to learn technically in a specific domain. Seeing how other react to new ideas and concepts is quite valuable. 

I really don't think this is what @CARDOZZO is saying. He is not dismissing the need for community.

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Nah, you don't need an online forum to tell you how to live.

I am not against community. I'm just saying that you know what you want. Stop wasting your time online.

You don't seem to have read the message or perhaps it's a personal topic for you because you feel like you're wasting a lot of time and not getting anything done?

I haven't seen you write any interesting threads about a subject that you're knowledgeable about so feel free to share value with us in that way and perhaps you'll find it a worthwhile exchange of ideas. I wrote a thread on starting a new speed dating branch of my business and I found the feedback I got to be quite useful. 

I do a lot in the real world but it's nice to interact with a niche of people that are different from the crowd I meet in real life and have conversations around different topics I find interesting as well as see how people here react to some of my ideas. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordFall said:

You don't seem to have read the message or perhaps it's a personal topic for you because you feel like you're wasting a lot of time and not getting anything done?

I haven't seen you write any interesting topics about a subject that you're knowledgeable about so feel free to share value with us this way and perhaps you'll find it a worthwhile exchange of ideas. 

I do a lot in the real world but it's nice to interact with a niche of people that are different from the crowd I meet in real life and have conversations around different topics I find interesting as well as see how people here react to some of my ideas. 

Nah. Just introspect enough. You know what you want. 

Stop wasting your time online :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Nah. Just introspect enough. You know what you want. 

Stop wasting your time online :D 

You've repeated the exact same sentence three times now without addressing a single point. It's clear you're lecturing yourself here, don't give up on the introspection it seems more of it is required! 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LordFall said:

You've repeated the exact same sentence three times now without addressing a single point. It's clear you're lecturing yourself here, don't give up on the introspection it seems more of it is required! 

There is no need to say anything. The less you talk, the better. 

Cheers! :D 

(Do not forget - you already know what you want).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

There is no need to say anything. The less you talk, the better. 

Cheers! :D 

(Do not forget - you already know what you want).

You're failing your own rule, stop replying! Go do some more of that introspection.


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are just at the right stage.
 

I have been dating the last few months, getting laid and breaking up/letting go of these women. They are all the same with little differences. Don’t matter if they are spiritual, rich, poor, old or young. It’s the same crap wrapped in different colors. 

 

Man, you will waste your life chasing ass. I’ve to stop this already. You will look back and only regret it. Just date enough to get unto that realization. You have to love and date yourself. Build your empire/life and become as alpha as possible while into the truth. Then only date once in a blue moon if too horny and have at least 2-3 girls rotation. Don’t take them seriously. Even if they are spiritual and want your commitment and do promises. You have to do a long screening process of observing their actions to believe them right. It can go to at least 12 months. If you have a high need for expressing love like me daily, get into Bhakti yoga and join some spiritual community for some friends. Even there you want to be as self sufficient as possible. 
 

Understand that women are brainwashed by feminism and dating has been ruined by social media. Women get their free validation there. You have competition 24/7. It’s a complex game that needs to be studied to be played right. You can ruin a relationship by sending one wrong text. Yes, you heard that right. Because texting is now an essential part of dealing with woman and it relates to their perception. They will interpret your text as they want. It’s only your tonality, body language and presence that gives the right context to it. So forget about a relationship as you want it. Thats like dreaming to become a trillionaire by winning the lottery. For that to happen you literally would have to meet an alien from an advanced spiritual civilization because that’s what you are doing here while living in this jungle. Even Sadhguru got tired of his nagging wife which only dragged him down.

As sweet as women appear to be they will always switch at some point. Thats why you need to be focused on your purpose which means mission and life as a whole. Love your life, forget about love life. Let it come as a by product and even while being detached. Women have to be on your 4th or 5th as a priority in life. 

 


Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now