Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

238 posts in this topic

Owen Cook says looks don't matter but recently I discovered that he has vested interest in believing looks don't matter because he wants to sell his programs. Both inner and outer play a role. I kind of feel stupid listening to him lol.


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AION said:

Owen Cook says looks don't matter but recently I discovered that he has vested interest in believing looks don't matter

Hahahhahhhaahaha of course he says that. The younger the girl you want to attract, the more looks matter.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Miguel1 i feel you. I decided to stop using Hinge. If it helps you, so be it. It is just too lame for me to accept it anymore. You can get success with it in the same way you can get yourself well fed by eating from the garbage can. 

In regards to our countries. It is a good example of progress going wrong. They couldn't get to much progress economy wise so they pushed for social progress. This is why we still have neo-liberals damaging the economy while the ridiculous situation in dating, clueless children who cannot become men and women, gender identity garbage, loneliness, individualism, entitlement, unchecked immigration etc. has destroyed the fabric of society.

Edited by Alexop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the thing is like if you have to look, but you don’t you don’t still you still don’t know how to close you’re still you’re still fucked at the end you need both inner and outer 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To end on a positive note. Enjoy the drama, enjoy the shittyness of society. It is so shitty that is feels like a bad movie made on purpose to be bad. 

This is the consequence of consciousness. You become conscious of the pathologies, of the misery and suffering.

From the absolute perspective everything is Good. Bad is how we call things that negatively affect our survival.

Edited by Alexop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2026 at 4:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

There is a difference between craving some candy and building your entire life around candy.

I don't deny that I like candy. But I'm not building my life around it.

This ☝️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexop said:

To end on a positive note. Enjoy the drama, enjoy the shittyness of society. It is so shitty that is feels like a bad movie made on purpose to be bad. 

This is the consequence of consciousness. You become conscious of the pathologies, of the misery and suffering.

From the absolute perspective everything is Good. Bad is how we call things that negatively affect our survival.

Careful. You might be accused with a spiritual ego ;)


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Careful. You might be accused with a spiritual ego ;)

So be it. I understand. Many so called developed people use this kind of rhetorics as a coping for their lack of development. They believe they are above normies but they might be even bellow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexop said:

To end on a positive note.

It is so shitty that is feels like a bad movie made on purpose to be bad. 

xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexop said:

To end on a positive note. Enjoy the drama, enjoy the shittyness of society. It is so shitty that is feels like a bad movie made on purpose to be bad. 

This is the consequence of consciousness. You become conscious of the pathologies, of the misery and suffering.

From the absolute perspective everything is Good. Bad is how we call things that negatively affect our survival.

Society is phenomenal. The game is about developing agency in your own life and the leverage and power to help steer society towards conscious development. The more you study where we come from and how we got here, the more amazed you'll be at the world we have built today.

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank you. This one plus:

IMG_5209.jpeg

I don’t know if I am fully a sapiosexual but I know that if a girl is physically stunning but she is an airhead, it feels like I am talking to a kid, to some degree. It doesn’t help that I’ve had so much empty sex that it isn’t that interesting to me anymore.

P.S. This one should be shown to the members who don’t understand me and accuse me of having spiritual ego, more so than to be shown to me ^_^

P.S.S. Why is your IG showing that to you? Is your algorithm listening to the shit we talk here? xD

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2026 at 2:19 AM, Miguel1 said:

Oh trust me, I have done a shit ton of contemplation on the subject.

It comes down to my natural psychological traits:

- A very passionate person. Deep feeler. Loves depth. Loves intimacy.

- Yet a very social person. Highly extroverted. 
 

This combination leads me to desire a fulfilling relationship where I will get both. Much rather 1 deep relationship, than 100 shallow connections.

But how do you have a deep relationship, if there is no intellectual intimacy?

Let me add:

- I am also a deep thinker. A deep questioner.

So naturally if my partner has a lot of limitations in her thinking, I can’t help but feel like the relationship is lacking intellectual intimacy because I have to hold myself back all the time, feel like I am walking on eggshell, and can’t discuss and explore freely — I cannot explore and penetrate her mind nearly as deeply as I desire to.

Ok got it. It does sound like you have reflected on this a good bit and I trust that you know yourself well enough to stand on this. I do think for some people our uniqueness doesn’t always fit perfectly with what we desire. You have your own uniqueness and maybe due to that and maybe the trends in society, it makes it difficult to navigate and fulfill what you were hoping to. A few things I’d suggest sitting with. I would question your needs here and your definitions on them. What does it mean no intellectual intimacy? What are you believing about women and dating and what were you hoping to get out of it? Getting much more clear on your definitions and expectations. Intellectual intimacy is a very abstract thing. What you consider to be deep may not be deep to another person. What do you consider limitations in your partner’s thinking? I do know that though sometimes you’re in a place and things just click and you feel good because you believe and see another person has a shared experience with you and similar values. You say you’re holding back but what are you holding back discussing? Why do you need to hold anything back and when you don’t hold back what are you afraid will happen? A few questions to mull over. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Thank you. This one plus:

IMG_5209.jpeg

I don’t know if I am fully a sapiosexual but I know that if a girl is physically stunning but she has an airhead, it feels like I am talking to a kid to some degree.

P.S. This one should be shown to the members who don’t understand me and accuse me of having spiritual ego, more so than to be shown to me ^_^

But you yourself have mentioned that physical beauty is very important to you. How can you be sapiosexual then? Would you date a woman who is not conventionally attractive? Say average looking?

Btw. I will still respond to the previous conversation, need to contemplate on it.

Edited by Valach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

P.S.S. Why is your IG showing that to you? Is your algorithm listening to the shit we talk here? xD

Because God is listening to you ;)


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Valach said:

But you yourself have mentioned that physical beauty is very important to you. How can you be sapiosexual then? Would you date a woman who is not conventionally attractive? Say average looking?

Hence I distinctively said that I am not sure of being 100% sapiosexual. I don’t think I am as looks are still very important. 50-60% sapiosexual perhaps?

Average looking girl is too unattractive to me. But if I had to choose average looking conscious girl as life partner vs stunning goddess who is an airhead, then the average girl 100%, anytime of the day,


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miguel1 said:

Hence I distinctively said that I am not sure of being 100% sapiosexual. I don’t think I am as looks are still very important. 50-60% sapiosexual perhaps?

Average looking girl is too unattractive to me. But if I had to choose average looking conscious girl as life partner vs stunning goddess who is an airhead, then the average girl 100%, anytime of the day,

Yeah, well I think if people value only the physical aspect of relationhips and no sense of intimacy or connection, they have their own issues. Which I see quite often. Most relationships are just glorified version of FWB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2026 at 0:37 PM, Miguel1 said:

Let me fix this. Upon deeper reflection, I’ve def met some more conscious girls but either they were in relationships, I was in a relationship, or they were more conscious but not that conscious etc.

I’ve met some for sure.

A lot of spiritual people are spiritually developed but then their human life and psyche is complete self-deceived.

That's what happens when you spend time chasing tail in your 20s.

When you find the one... put a damn ring on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now