Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

106 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

We yearn for this sometimes on the path even though breakups are incredibly painful.  

I’m always like I’ll never get in another relationship after a breakup-

Then I find myself in another :D.

Love is love- good, bad and ugly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you interested in marriage and kids ?


“God is the Alpha Omega .. the beginning-less  beginning and the endless end . 
He is the first without start . He is the last without end . He is the manifest actuality ..nothing covers him . He is the most hidden essence  ..nothing can grasp him .. nothing below him or more subtle than him .The ego is the belief I’m separate from god . Because being god is too good to be true .No matter how dark it gets or difficult it gets ..no matter how long it is going to take .. my destiny is the infinite happiness and infinite joy and love as the best thing ever ..God .  “

-that’s a me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Miguel1 Hi, I read several times you want relationships that are more truthful and conscious etc etc, and you bored of "social fake"

I still kinda don't understand what  exactly you want. Like what actions should your girlfriend take so that you are satisfied, because for different people "truthful" means different stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to share a little bit also

I see a lot of girls who are very mature and have good character and are inspiring in life

Of course most girls are not interested in ontological topics, but neither do guys  in real life lol

But there are a lot of girls who have other cool interests like art or intellectual etc. You can connect there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miguel1 said:

IMG_4090.jpeg

You have really nice, juicy lips :) 

Dont take that personally, that’s ego xD 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t mean for this conversation to be so long.

It is interesting that whenever I open up my feelings around this, it garners so much attention.

This one was just spontaneous release of burden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now