Olaf

girls don't like nice guys

97 posts in this topic

Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I don't care what you think you believe about what I believe. But that's perfectly fine for you to think words aren't crap.

I'm not arguing with you actually.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not arguing with you actually.  

Withdrawal I suppose.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop provoking it.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not arguing with you actually.  

it is wasted time idd


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.9.2026 at 7:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

The solution is: be strong but be respectful.

Basically a gentleman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because that's the vibe that guy gave off.

Yes, it does sound awful.

This is the whole problem of dating advice in a nutshell.

Women say they want that. Men advice against it from experience.

The truth is lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to learn the game is by playing the game. Not by reading books.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

The only way to learn the game is by playing the game. Not by reading books.

Get out of playing the game already lol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Joseph Maynor why? He is right, you got to actually put in time to learn in real life talking to many woman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no escape from The Game xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no escape from The Game xD

I don't see it this way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys seem to like nice gals that kiss their ass and do everything they want.  Just to be fair to the opposite game here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The Feminine wants to support the Masculine.  

Yes, that’s it. Thank you. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Yes, that’s it. Thank you. 

And this has pros and cons.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And this has pros and cons.  

The Feminine shows the Masculine heaven. But first she must take him through hell, because that’s how the Ying Yang mechanism works. Healthy integration is the key and the lock. 🔐 

 

In the end heaven wins. Dave understood this.

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because that's the vibe that guy gave off.

Yes, it does sound awful.

Hmm, I didn’t get the same vibe just from that one meme / picture,

This is the second time recently that I’ve called you out on framing / exaggerating something to make it seem worse. Perhaps something for you to be mindful of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miguel1 said:

Hmm, I didn’t get the same vibe just from that one meme / picture,

This is the second time recently that I’ve called you out on framing / exaggerating something to make it seem worse. Perhaps something for you to be mindful of.

Sometimes I exaggerate stuff for educational purposes.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Sometimes I exaggerate stuff for educational purposes.

Interesting. As long as you are conscious of the behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now