Ima Freeman

Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself

102 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Cubbage said:

Tell me something I don't know pal 🥸

You are God 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cubbage said:

Figured that one out a long time ago 👁 

Glad to hear that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

Why don’t you believe in justifying hate?

Is it because it doesn’t exist?

Is it because you can’t hate something if everything is perfect? But why does perfection mean no hate? That’s the next question.

If existence is perfect, then my understanding, my judgment, and even my hatred are also part of that perfection. You can’t just declare that hate is an error and call that an intuition of Truth.

And if you hated me for being a hater, that wouldn’t prove that hate is wrong either. It would only prove that you chose to hate me for hating. So why is your judgment of my hatred somehow more enlightened than my judgment of what I hate?

I am not judging your hatred. I am just refusing to hate Reality since I know Reality is Me. Why would I want to hate Myself?

If I hated you, I could not understand you. I choose understanding over hate.

My radical claim is: if you fully understand any aspect of Reality, you will not hate it, no matter how bad it is.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not judging your hatred. I am just refusing to hate Reality since I know Reality is Me. Why would I want to hate Myself?

If I hated you, I could not understand you. I choose understanding over hate.

My radical claim is: if you fully understand any aspect of Reality, you will not hate it, no matter how bad it is.

But that is exactly the claim I’m questioning. Why would fully understanding something mean I can’t hate it?

I choose understanding first. Hate comes after. I don’t need to hate something before understanding it. I can understand exactly why something exists, why someone behaves the way they do, and what caused it, and still hate it afterward.

You say that if you fully understand any aspect of Reality, you will not hate it. But you haven’t actually demonstrated that.

Maybe understanding and hatred aren’t opposites at all. Maybe you can understand something completely and still hate it. That’s the possibility you haven’t ruled out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ima Freeman said:

I have a girlfriend and that would be risky, because what if I'm succesfull?

 

Use game on your girlfriend

She will be more happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

From the other side, does any American conservative understand socialism or Marxism? Not at all. They are too busy hating it.

You can't understand what you hate. That's why you hate it.

🎯

Judgement blocks clarity. Judgement blocks feeling.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't say I genuinely hate anything but I can certainly express disdain for aspects of human behaviour and life in a creative way, very different from actually, properly hating something imo. Hate is a word I use very loosely, more for effect, mostly just having fun, especially being British where we have a very different way of expressing ourselves compared to Americans, as I have found lol.

"I hate fish and chips me"

"Dude what, really? That's fucked!"

"Nah, I'm just having a laugh"

>American brain implodes


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI I do think fish and chips are the epitome of mid, our "cuisine" is fucking shocking in all the worst ways, yet I still love it cause it's part of what makes us who we are (detestable cu***)


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

🎯

Judgement blocks clarity. Judgement blocks feeling.

You can’t escape judgment.

Do you think saying “I’m not judging” is itself a form of judgment?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

You can’t escape judgment.

Do you think saying “I’m not judging” is itself a form of judgment?

 

Understanding judgement vs discernment 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Monster Energy

When you understand something deeply, you naturally have love and compassion for that thing.

There is no hatred when you deeply understand why someone behaves the way they do.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cubbage said:

The main person I have always judged in life is myself 💔

Same here, but that’s because we’re the most attached to ourselves.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Understanding judgement vs discernment 

Is that really possible? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

@Monster Energy

When you understand something deeply, you naturally have love and compassion for that thing.

There is no hatred when you deeply understand why someone behaves the way they do.

Of course you will love more when you understand something deeply, but hate can still exist. It sounds beautiful as a concept to love everything without any hate, but it’s a fantasy. A good fantasy, but as I said, a fantasy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

Is that really possible? 

That is for you to discover! The next adventure 😊 

I know my answer, but that won't help you 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

That is for you to discover! The next adventure 😊 

I know my answer, but that won't help you 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now