LordFall

What is your favorite thing about women?

92 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well shit, you don't say 😒 nice save Mr. Simplify, 😀

Thanks. You're most welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Don't ask me.  

Is that what you’d do, take what you can get, even though you have no idea what you would be getting, or taking on?

 

And why did you assume she was taken in your speaking to Dave? 
 

If you think you know something about me, let me know, that would be nice.

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Is that what you’d do, take what you can get, even though you have no idea what you would be getting, or taking on?

 

And why did you assume she was taken in your speaking to Dave? 
 

If you think you know something about me, let me know, that would be nice.

I really don't know anything about you, but that's okay. We've had a certain interaction where I know where you're coming from.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I really don't know anything about you, but that's okay. We've had a certain interaction where I know where you're coming from.  

So you like to play around with assumptions about me, like thinking I was taken, even though you know nothing about me, okay.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they make for good friends. All of my close friendships hade been with girls. Or gay guys, but well close enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mellowmarsh said:

So you like to play around with assumptions about me, like thinking I was taken, even though you know nothing about me, okay.

Don't give him too much crap I think he just needs a little male guidance in this area. On how to read women. I'm still figuring it out as well.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't give him too much crap I think he just needs a little male guidance in this area. On how to read women. I'm still figuring it out as well.

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, appreciate your input. I was just a bit confused as to what Joseph was insinuating that’s all. 🙂

 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, appreciate your input. I was just a bit confused as to what Joseph was insinuating that’s all. 🙂

 

 

Yeah. Not sure where he got that either.  But its Joseph.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah. Not sure where he got that either.  But its Joseph.

Well I just find him very obscure when ever I’ve interacted with him, it’s not the kind of vibe I prefer, but I like him as a man, I think men are wonderful, but I don’t have anything in common with him per se, in general. We’re just on completely different wavelengths spiritually, that’s all. 

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Well I just find him very obscure when ever I’ve interacted with him, it’s not the kind of vibe I prefer, but I like him as a man, I think men are wonderful, but I don’t have anything in common with him per se, in general. We’re just on completely different wavelengths spiritually, that’s all. 

Well.  I'm not going to help him too much because I like being on your wavelength. It's going to be up to him to get there.  I've set him free. Maybe he will have luck with @Sugarcoat. There's only so many of you to go around. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I like being in your wavelength

Aww, I like you. That’s really nice of you to say. Thank you. 
 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Aww, I like you. That’s really nice of you to say. Thank you. 
 

 

So back to the topic. My favorite thing about women. Well...haha. I'm conflicted here. Because one of them is very selfish.  


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now